by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chloe vs. Heather

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chloe vs. Heather Empty Chloe vs. Heather

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:50 am

Standard match
Standard rules
Victory via Pinfall, submission or K.O

Well well well....here it was, a match against some big name bitch! That was exactly what Chloe wanted, a chance to take on some of the best here in AFW and who else would make a better stepping stone for the young latina's career than Heather Sunderland ? Hell she had been a former number one contender for that sought after belt that everyone and their mother wanted to get their hands on. It wasn't like Chloe couldn't be excited about the chance to kick her ass all up over the ring!

She bounced on her feet right at the gorilla position, waiting and watching....just being as patient as she could at the moment, which was not very. Not very much at all. Finally her music started the blast out of the speakers and the lukewarm crowd gave her at least some notice, she had made quite the scene in a few matches and she wasn't exactly hated or well liked. Shit it wasn't like that mattered anyways, the young white haired girl had no intentions of holding back who she was or what she wanted to do!

Running down the ramp she headed down the ramp and with a leap up she dove into the ring through the middle and bottom ropes, rolling with the dive up onto her feet in the center of the ring where she'd then run off towards the far off ropes and jump onto them before bouncing off them and doing a full on backflip, landing onto her feet yet again before she'd turn and walk up to her corner. There was no denying that Chloe was flexible, speedy and knew how to jump! Now it was only a question if her opponent; Heather Sunderland, would be able to keep up!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Chloe vs. Heather Empty Re: Chloe vs. Heather

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:43 pm

Heather heard she'd be up against another newer girl--something that Heather was liking quite a bit recently. Her visions expanded with all the different types of girls she's been put up against. She smirked to herself, just waiting for the girl to finish her entrance before Heather's theme played over the speakers. The lights turned a dark blue in the arena as Heather crawled out to the stage area--bathed in smoke and green laser lights that shot out from the entrance.

She was dressed in her usual attire, her purple fishnet top, black bikini top underneath, black skirt, purple and black striped stockings, and black boots. Her face and arm were glowing with a purple glow as she had that paint on that glowed in the dark blue light. She crawled down to mid-ramp, standing up and raising her hands in the air, pyro shooting out from the entrance. She rushed the rest of the way down the ramp, sliding under the bottom rope and into the ring. She went to the middle rope, raising her hand in the air--pyro shooting down from the ceiling to the ring. She jumped off, standing to the center of the ring, the lights turning back to normal--revealing her body paint to be transparent in normal light.

She grinned a little, crossing her arms as she looked Chloe over. "Sure hope you're ready to get your ass kicked tonight. Got into a match with the wrong girl. Almost feel bad for you for facing me so soon."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Chloe's eyes looked on as her purple haired opponent made her way towards the ring with her rather smokey entrance, all that the white haired girl could really say about it was that it was smokey and as Heather went into the ring it was abundantly clear to the young white haired Brazilian that this Heather girl was without a doubt rather full of herself.

The Brazilian would shake her head a bit as she'd step up closer towards Heather, folding her arms across her own chest and practically mirroring her opponent's pose. " You're acting way too confident Caxia, you won't be that cocky when you're down for that three count." Chloe spoke out as she'd proceed to move over towards her foe.

" I'll go easy on ya though, after all I won't want an old-timer like you to break a hip." The cocky young latina let out as she'd flick her hair back over her shoulder, staring down her purple haired opponent.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:54 pm

"Is that right? You think so huh?" She let out, shrugging just a bit as she pushed quite the grin on her face. "When you're able to back it up like I am--does it really matter how cocky you are? I think it fits pretty damn good! I'll just have to show you how good I am" She said, keeping the grin on her face as she stood face to face with Chloe in the center of the ring.

"Kh..Break a hip? Go easy on me? Fine! Do that if you want! Just will make it even easier to kick your ass if you wanna act like a complete idiot" She said, glaring at her now before the bell rang. She stepped back a bit, giving Chloe a little bit of space before she quickly rushed upto her, leaping up to latch her legs around her head, trying to pull her and slam her onto her back with a hurricanrana.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:25 am

Chloe would shrug her shoulders a bit as she kept her cocky grin on her face as Heather started to spout her nonsense, she would have to interject after Heather pretty much seemed to imply that Chloe was going to be an Idiot. " Oh ? Big scary Heather Sunderland! You who left for like....how long ? You who couldn't win a title ? You who've gotten some of the most embarrassing defeats I've ever seen in Wrestler ? I'm practically shaking in my boots here! HAHAH!" Chloe let out as she'd practically burst into laughter following her words.

Soon though the bell rung, and Chloe watched Heather come right at her, jumping up the way she did as those strong legs of the purple haired wrestler wrapped around her skull and with a swift pull, Chloe was taken down onto her back with a thud! " Ugh!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:12 pm

Heather just narrowed her eyes at those words, tapping her foot on the mat as she laughed at her. She rolled her eyes. She's heard this all before and honestly it wasn't even worth arguing with her anymore. She just rushed in and showed her not to underestimate her by connecting right away with that hurricanrana, taking Chloe down to the mat. She didn't stop there though. She landed atop her with it, seated on her chest.

"You're leaving quite a bit of my career out" She let out before reaching to grab for her head, aiming to yank it between her thighs and fall to the side, trying to squeeze her hard in a tight side headscissor hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:22 am

Chloe was rather surprised that Heather had been so gun-ho at the start and run at her, basically taking the young white haired Brazilian down without a second thought, following which she had the slightly heavier and bigger girl on her chest...Chloe growled out as she heard the girl's cocky words as she took a hold of her head and forced it up in between those things.

As Heather fell to the side and locked her into the headscissor...those powerful thighs wrapping tightly around her head and starting to squeeze her...Chloe's legs starting to kick against the mat and her hands went up to those thighs, attempting to pry them off of her head! " Hngh...g-get off!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:15 am

Heather grinned wide as Chloe was desperately trying to pry her thighs apart. She shook her head, a long breath coming from her mouth as she squirmed and arched quite a bit. She did that to keep ramping up the pressure into her head, trying to strengthen the scissor hold that she had on her as tightly as she possibly could.

"Talk all that up about me that you did, and you can't even get yourself out of my legs like this." She let out, planting her hands on the mat as she glared at her. "Maybe this will teach you to not underestimate me anymore. Let's hear an apology from you and then maybe I'll let go of this and let you get back to your feet and try it again."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:15 am

" Nnngh!" Chloe let out through gritted teeth as she kicked around with her legs....soon enough she started to hear Heather being cocky and that was just enough to make Chloe want to just snap her in half. The white haired Brazilian would attempt to twist around, so she was on her sides, bringing one hand up to Heather's thigh where it was bare.

Chloe would attempt to get her feet down against the mat and start to push and pull to get up onto her knees, while her hands would reach for both of Heather's thighs by the bare part now, trying to dig her nails into them and give them a hellish rake against that soft skin!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:26 am

Heather winced hard, glaring up at her as she rolled and got onto her feet. She squeezed as hard as she could, fighting her prying attempts before suddenly a sharp pain assaulted her. Her eyes widened as Chloe's nails dug into her thighs, sending that intense pain surging through her as she squirmed and writhed.

"Aaagh!!! Scratching!?" She yelled out, having to release the hold from the pain, rolling backwards and getting onto one knee. She winced a little, letting out small little whimpers from the stinging pain, rubbing her thighs a bit to try and dull it. "Kh..damnit...hurt.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next