Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

MacbookAir

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Match - Arya Stilek vs SIG

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hentai Match - Arya Stilek vs SIG Empty Hentai Match - Arya Stilek vs SIG

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:51 pm

Hentai Match
Victory Condition: Accepted Submission
Extra Stipulations: Winner is allowed to do whatever they want to the loser

It was another match day for Sig, which was something she's looking forward to, to say the least. The match rules were relatively straight forward in this one compared to some of her previous bouts, but that wasn't a problem. Simplicity was always nice, and a hentai match was bound to be exciting even with little spice involved. As her theme played on the speakers, the blonde appeared on the ramp soon enough, dressed in her regular black bikini set under her unzipped military style jacket, along with the hat.

She made a pose with her hands on the hips for the crowds, before strolling towards the ring with excitement, waving her hand occasionally at the audience. Slipping herself under the ropes once she reached the ring, Sig paraded herself, blowing kisses here and then to the crowds before settling on her corner. She handed her jacket and hat to the staff, leaving her body covered just in her bikini set, smirking as she gazed at the ramp, waiting for her opponent to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match - Arya Stilek vs SIG Empty Re: Hentai Match - Arya Stilek vs SIG

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Arya stepped out onto the ramp, wearing a cute green one piece. "Hello~" She says, waving to the crowd and strutting down to the ring, and kissing a few fans as she walks down.

Getting to the apron, Arya does a split before hopping up, and standing up infront of SIG. "Sup cutie?~" She asks, turning around and flaunting her delicious booty to her.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Sig watched with an eager expression as Arya made her entrance, liking what she saw of the girl so far. A tempting figure and a pretty face, and seemingly a flirt as well. She smiled to the redhead, enjoying the little show she put for her. This looked like it's going to be a fun match already.

"Hey, you're pretty hot yourself. I think I'm about to have a good time~ How about you?" she grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:00 pm

"I'm gonna make sure I have a good time~ I don't know about you, you little slut." She says, preparing for the bell to ring.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:49 pm

"Hmmph, we'll see who's the slut by the time you submit," Sig pouted, although she rarely found trash talk like that as upsetting.

It's all part of the game after all, and only fools got riled up so easy right before the match started. Frankly, she kinda enjoyed being taunted like that too from time to time. Once the bell rang, the blonde stepped forward, aiming to engage Arya in a lockup to test the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:00 pm

Arya would wink to her "I hope you like my butt because you'll have to kiss it lots when this is over." She teases, shaking her butt a bit.

Stepping up for the lock up, she connected hands with Sig, giving a slutty look in her eyes. "I got a secret for you cutie~"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:05 pm

"I supposed I could... with my hands... or even feet if you like," Sig returned the teasing, giggling, taking what Arya said lightly.

As they locked hands together, the redhead then said something that tickled her curiosity, causing her not to push the girl straight away. A secret? There's a good possibility that it might just be a trap, but Sig decided to take her chance.

"Oh? What secret?" she asked nonchalantly, giving Arya a curious expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:20 pm

Arya would give a big smile in the lock up. "I don't play fair." She would say. She, still in the lock up, turned her body to the side, bumping her hip against Sig's gut with force.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:29 pm

"Aaggh...!" Sig cried as she felt the sudden force connecting with her midsection, causing her to lose her balance and bend over a bit, although it wasn't quite painful as Arya was only using her hip. "Nngh... o-okaayy..."

Her mind was split between trying to push the girl or breaking up the lockup, and she ended up doing a half assed effort of both, making her attempt ineffective to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:33 pm

Arya was gaining control from the start. "Are you a virgin sweetie~?" She asks, as the girl gives a halfassed effort to dislodge her from the lock up.
"Bad girls end on bottom" She says as she starts adding her weight to the doubled over Sig. This was to bring her down and lie ontop of Sig.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next