Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Here Kitty Kitty...

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Here Kitty Kitty... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here Kitty Kitty...

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:59 am

Teddy giggled, carefully putting Tigresa's card back in the deck.

"Oh you are, in fact, I won my first duel specifically because of the two of you! I mean...granted, I've only had two duels, but still! You guys are a great pair!"

Teddy replied, before looking through her deck and pulling out her own card, sighing a little at its contents.

"Well...I mean, I've only had a couple matches, so they my Wrestle Angel history for my effect...and since I retired after a little over a year to get married, and Wrestle Angels got some big stars that made them famous right after I left, my card effect is that you can discard my card from your hand in order to play a more powerful character card, that you would otherwise have to find another way of playing..."

She pouted cutely for a moment, before putting her card back and shrugging.

"Well, that's just what they know so far, but once I start taking this place by storm, they'll be changing that up for sure!"

She said, perking herself up and looking up at Tigresa, noticing the masked beauty poking at her stomach, causing the kitten to giggle.

"Santa Tigresa! Don't tell me that card got to you!"

She stepped closer, placing her hands on the older womans shoulders, before winking at her.

"I know we just met, but believe me, you are an incredible and beautiful athlete. I mean, I've known you only half and hour and I think your sexy as hell in that outfit! I love it! You and Fenix are both hot!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:18 pm

Santa Tigresa smiled and nodded politely, as Teddy described her card. The luchadora had an avid interest, but couldn't help but be mildly distracted. Subconsciously, her hand kept poking at her tummy, sinking into the soft skin that peeked out over her waist band. Still, she nodded along with Teddy's description, especially when the young cat girl began drawing comparisons between the card game, and her developing career.

The Tigresa felt for the young girl, as she sighed slightly. The story of her career was one the Tigresa could relate to, needing a fresh start and all, and it seemed to her as if Teddy was still trying to get over that initial hump. But, as always, the cat girl's inexhaustible enthusiasm returned, and she finished with a smile.

"That's the attitude!" La Santa said, with an encouraging nod. Her competitive mind couldn't help but register that, as she thought about how Teddy Cat's spirit would hold up in the ring, and what a tough opponent that would make her, even for their differences in size and experience. The Tigresa smiled pleasantly, liking the girl more and more.

However, the Tigresa stopped, suddenly, as Teddy caught her in her moment of body-related introspection. The luchadora hadn't realized she'd been so obviously self-conscious. Really, she hadn't realized herself that she was still poking and examining her own body, the way she was. Face flushing red beneath her mask, the Tigresa gave a sheepish laugh.

"Ah, yes, well," she said, struggling with her words for a moment. "Thank you! Looks can be an important part of the sport," she said, shrugging, "if one wants to get booked for a lot of matches. However, I am more concerned with my athleticism than any kind of beauty contest. Sometimes, it can be hard at my age to keep up at the gym. Escpecially with young lions ready to pounce, at every turn!" Santa Tigresa gave Teddy a gentle, playful push of the arm, with that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:21 pm

"Heh..Rawr."

Teddy replied, making playful claws with her hands before giggling again, running her hands down her own skimpy outfit.

"You're not wrong though, looks are a pretty important aspect of this job. I thought about wearing long tights when I got here, but some of the trainers insisted I keep this outfit, since it'll appeal to the old Wrestle Angel fans and, as they put it, I look "sexy as hell" in it."

She gave a little spin, just to show off, earning a random whistle from someone in the room she couldn't pinpoint, before she continued.

"As for the gym, maybe you just need to find a gym that's better for you. I own one of my own out in Osaka, maybe you could come there sometime!"

She giggled again, before looking over Tigresa's outfit again, cute butt twitching again, which seemed to be a sign of her thinking as she studied the outfit, even moving closer, as if comparing her body to Tigresa's.

"Honestly, Tigresa, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but your outfit is amazing, and you for one, are a very sexy lady...in fact...I wouldn't mind turning our match a little hentai..."

The very open catgirl purred a bit, before giggling and patting Tigresa on the shoulder, partially teasing the older woman...but only partially, even if the masked woman didn't realize if she was actually flirting or not. Still close, she leaned her head in a bit closer, rubbing her hand against her chin, in an inquisitive mood.

"Which brings up a question...Are you and Fenix...you know...a "thing?" You can tell me, I told you a bit about my own love life after all...I'm sure I wouldn't be the first to wonder if you had something going on with a hot young thing like her..."

She asked, grinning wickedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:25 pm

Santa Tigresa couldn't help but laugh, watching Teddy make rawr and claw the air. If nothing else, the enthusiastic younger rookie certainly had a sense of humor.

"Well," La Santa said, nodding as Teddy talking about her wardrobe decisions, "I cannot act as though I haven't done the same. This outfit is the same style worn as all the previous Santa Tigresas. I would hardly be as recognizable without it ... And, of course, it would have been an insult to my legacy, if I decided to wear something else!"

Santa Tigresa nodded, at the suggestion of a new gym. "Perhaps," she said, "I have been a little too focused on Vida's training." Santa Tigresa pouted, lightly, as she poked her all-too-soft chest, lightly. "I could stand to tighten things up a bit, myself ..."

The luchadora completely lost her train of thought, however, as Teddy's next line of questioning broke through her composure. "Wh-what?" she stammered, going wide-eyed as Teddy asked her that. "N-no! Vida and I are like family, little one! A-and how many have wondered that?" La Santa looked completely shocked, bewildered, at the change in conversation. Surely, the Tigresa had struggled to come to grips with the kinkier nature of wrestling in AFW, as opposed to back home, but she'd never thought that lens would be turned back on her! The veteran luchadora squirmed and struggled at the thought, shifting in her ring gear uncomfortably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:00 am

Teddy giggled again, giving Tigresa a playful look.

"Well I mean, its a fair question. That's more or less how things go around this place, and you too DO seem pretty close...plus, I mean, cmon, that hot little outfit of hers and all, you mean to say you've NEVER taken a peek now and again? I mean, I would...kinda makes me wanna..."

Teddy finished with a low, rumbling, sensual sounding meow, before giggling again, blushing a little. While she had mainly just been trying to embarrass and play with the Tigresa a little, she had to admit she wasn't entirely un-serious about her questioning.

Still, Tigresa was clearly getting a bit uncomfy, so perhaps a subject change would indeed be best.

"So what would you say is your best advantage in the ring anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:04 pm

The Tigresa's blush only deepened, as Teddy continued talking. It had honestly never occurred to Santa Tigresa that her young protege was developing into a lovely, fit young woman- how could it? She felt as if she'd known Vida most of her entire life. The girl was like a daughter to her, and in the Tigresa's mind she would always be that bright and optimistic young girl who'd begged her for training! Granted, the Tigresa didn't swing that way, as it was, but still, the thought was just too much for the luchadora to process.

The blush didn't subside, as Teddy changed her line of conversation. She tried to shake it off, but she was still visibly flustered. "Ahem," she said, clearing her throat, "I ... experience. Which I guess is my benefit for being so much older, huh?" The Tigresa tried a laugh, here, which half-worked. "I've had a lot thrown at me, and I can take a good deal of punishment, before I'll give up. But I suppose that just comes with time ..."

Around them, the cafeteria area was bustling. Various wrestlers, managers and agents were making their way in and out, readying themselves to deliver promos or trying to come down from the buzz of delivering the most hype they could for the cameras. A wide variety of young women were making the rounds. Friends, rivals, complete strangers. Among them, a young white-haired British woman, who wasn't quite sure if, from across the room, she was seeing Teddy Cat Hori engaged in conversation, or someone similarly adorable at this distance.

"But, I suppose you'll find out my advantages when you face me in the ring, eh?" Santa Tigresa was still blushing deeply, tugging at her top to vent some of the heat from her flush chest. Making matters a bit worse, the luchadora was honestly ignorant of how risque it might look. The masked woman didn't want to come off as a prude, or anything, but while she liked the girl, she had to admit to herself that Teddy had her more than a little out of her element.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:30 pm

Teddy grinned. Little did Tigresa know, but Teddy's cute and innocent fun time questions had revealed one of he woman's weaknesses, in that she was clearly flustered and out of her element whenever things of a sexual nature were brought up. Considering Teddy wasn't against getting a little hentai, given what happened with Gemma, it could give her an edge to do something similar.

Sure, she hadn't meant to stumble onto such useful information, but she wasn't about to complain about it.

"Oh I look forward to it Tigresa! I wanna see if your experience and wisdom can't get past my total package of power, speed, a few dives, and of course, my unbeatable KKC...Killer Kitty Cuteness-Nya!"

She let out, meowing loudly and putting up her kitty ears in her popular pose, scrunching up her cute nose too, no doubt looking quite a sight in front of the flustered Tigresa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:26 am

Santa Tigresa was, unfortunately, not as good at stopping her stammering and stuttering as she had hoped. The sprightly young Teddy had really thrown the older woman off her game, despite the luchadora's best efforts to redirect. Teddy seemed to have moved on, at least, and perhaps the Tigresa could get herself a bit less flustered.

"Haha," the still-blushing luchadora chuckled, "just going to have to bring some KKC of my own then, won't I? Or perhaps I will learn it in the ring, from one of the best?" Santa Tigresa's shoulders and chest bounced a bit, as she laughed at Teddy's genuine delightful demeanor. She stopped abruptly, however, when she looked down and realized how much her attempts at laughing were causing her ample bosom to shake and bounce in her skimpy ring gear.

The masked woman stifled herself rather quickly, looking off to one side, awkwardly. Was this leading the cat girl on? Santa Tigresa hoped not, but she had absolutely no context to properly know. Instead, the luchadora began to idly watch the other wrestlers in the cafeteria area, pouring over notes for upcoming promos or decompressing from the ones they had just delivered. The Tigresa scratched the back of her head, smiling awkwardly.

"So, Teddy Cat," she said, after a moment, "I believe that I should be on my way. I'll drop a line to one of the agents, if you want, and arrange for our match. I look forward to seeing what you bring, and what we can learn from each other. About wrestling, and about Killer Kitty Cuteness!" With that, the Tigresa straightened her spine, proudly puffed her chest out, and extended a hand of friendship to the young cat girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:19 am

Oh man, this was quickly turning into the most hilariously awkward "meeting your hero" moments ever, the Tigresa apparently only just now noticing how overall skimpy and provocative her ring gear was and the effect it could have. Perhaps she had just never met a lesbian in AFW before?

Still, when it was offered, Teddy took Tigresa's hand and shook it vigorously, more excited about a match than she had ever been before in her career in either league!

"Excellent! I can't wait! It was really great meeting you Saint Tigresa! You do us kitty wrestlers, and your predecessors, proud! It'll be an honor to share the ring with you, and it was an absolute pleasure to get to talk to you!"

Teddy said, meaning every word, and saying her goodbyes.

Soon she was by herself again, the adorable, skimpy clad, pink haired kitty girl sitting and sighing, looking around the crowd again. She still hadn't been called up yet, and at this rate, doubted she ever would. She'd give it 10 minutes, maybe 15, but if nothing happened, she was going to leave, doubting the AFW had any interest in her cutting a promo...though she might get the chance upon beating Tigresa maybe?

Still, for now she sat down and waited, fiddling with her thumbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Santa Tigresa let out a visible sigh of relief, as Teddy accepted her handshake. The Tigresa had not managed this encounter terribly gracefully, but at least she hadn't seemed to manage alienating the poor girl. Teddy was much younger and ... more liberally-minded than the Tigresa, it seemed, but at least they could go away from this encounter with a strong mutual respect. At least, as long as Santa Tigresa could get out of this conversation before managing to slip her ring boots into her mouth, again.

"Great to meet you too, Teddy," Santa Tigresa said, nodding emphatically to try and match the cat girl's enthusiasm, "I can't wait to get a first-hand experience of what you bring to the ring!" The Tigresa smiled, nodded, and waved her way out of the conversation. And she rushed out. Hoping that she wasn't being too obvious, the Tigresa pushed her way past some of the other girls in the cafeteria, all waiting for or just getting over their time in the hotseat. One of whom was a slender white-haired young woman, dressed in steampunk attire, who got knocked promptly onto a seat by one of the Tigresa's powerful hips.

"Bloody hell!" Gemma Faraday exclaimed, as her bum landed on the hard plastic chair. "Come on, now!" The Brit shook her head, in a state of disbelief at what had just happened. Sighing, the Brit supposed she couldn't be too shocked. The cafeteria was so crowded this morning, and the walkways were so narrowed. Still, it was depressing for the young British grappler to know that she could be easily knocked to her bum by someone who wasn't even trying!

Trying to look casual in the seat she'd just been knocked into, Gemma cast a glance around the cafeteria. Somewhere in here, she could have sworn she'd just seen her friend, Teddy Cat Hori. She'd wanted to say hey, if the adorable cat girl were in fact in here. Hoping to draw some attention, Gemma leaned onto the table. Propping herself up on the table with her hands, the Brit stretched her spine long, arched her back to the point that her body strained against her constricting ring gear, and cast a furtive glance about for her friend. Head swinging from side to side, pigtails swinging around her head, Gemma was resolved that if her friend was around, she was going to see her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next