Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Here Kitty Kitty...

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Here Kitty Kitty... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here Kitty Kitty...

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:44 pm

In Teddy's head, there was a loud squeal of excitement, just her own voice going "EEEEEEEEE!" in her head as Gemma accepted her training offer. If she had a tail, it would had have wagged. For her part though, she giggled and offered a high five.

"Awesome! Awwwweeesome! Kitty Hall of Fame here I come! You, Gemma...I know we don't know each other much, but you, you are just awesome, you know that? I'm really glad we got matched up that day!"

After that high five, she stayed smiling, thinking of various ideas and things.

"So when should we start? We could work on strength...or speed...or endurance...OH, we could invite your partner, Holly, we could help her train in case she ever faces that boy again!"

Little did either woman know, said boy was currently in the production room, finishing up a couple promos...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:54 am

Gemma settled into her seat. Leaning forward, the Brit nestled her face into her hand, letting it get propped up entirely by her arm. She just looked her friend Teddy up and down, taking in her usually infectious excitement. When teddy offered a high five, Gemma took the opportunity with relish- raising her hand and striking Teddy's open palm with a slap that echoed through the cafeteria!

Gemma couldn't help but let out a giggle, at Teddy's enthusiasm. "That's okay," Gemma said, when Teddy was finished, "I'm glad we got matched up, too!" Gemma grinned, warmly. "Honestly, I don't think I've ever met a better friend out of knock-down, drag out fight! So, you know, I've that to be grateful for!"

Wiggling her bum over the cafeteria seat, Gemma tried to settle herself in next to her friend. Playfully, the Brit pushed her shoulder against Teddy's. "Besides, we train enough, maybe you can give that masked cat girl what for in the ring, eh? And if I can hang with a future Cat Girl Hall of Famer, I can hang with pretty much anyone, right?"

Gemma's face dropped a bit, however, when Teddy once again mentioned Holly's defeat to Kyo. It wasn't the Cat Girl's fault, of course, but any mention of that creepy little pig got Gemma's skin crawling. She visibly shuddered, shook her head, and tried to move on.

"You know what, Kitten," Gemma mused, her pig tails still toussling at either side of her head, "I kind of wish that preening little slice of wank pie were around here." Gemma's cheeks went red, as she continued. "I've no idea how those Tension girls put up with it," she said, visibly blanching, "dealing with creepy little spunk buckets like him! In fact, if that Kyo were around right now, I'd love to give him a piece of my mind! He can push around some posh little princess like Holly- don't tell her I said that, love- but I wouldn't have that! I'm make him eat his creepy little grin, I got my hands on him! Thinks he can slap my friend around with his willy, just 'cause he's gone one? He'd have another think coming!" Gemma's shoulders started heaving, a bit, as she got into her rant. Her cheeks were burning in indignation, Gemma tried to calm herself, realizing her voice had been escalating. With each word, in fact, her righteous fury carrying through the entire cafeteria as her rant carried on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:04 pm

Teddy hadn't intended to upset Gemma by bringing up the infamous (and, admittedly, sexy) Ryo, but the damage, it seemed, was done, Gemma going on a loud and angry rant against the boy.

"Hey, hey, calm down. You'll get your chance sometime I'm sure..."

Teddy replied, taking Gemma's hand in her own and rubbing the British woman's arm, trying to soothe her. She was certainly a fiery woman, with lots of passion. Personally, Teddy found that...quite attractive...as her leg moved out, Teddy not even noticing that she began rubbing her bare leg against Gemma's under the table, while starting to purr lightly. Indeed, the attraction was strong from the catgirls side.

Ryo meanwhile, had just finished up his promo bits, and was just heading into the cafeteria, just humming to himself, and enjoying the various looks, ranging from confusing to flirting, that came his way, thanks to his barely-there speedo attire, the boy not wearing anything else, and being comfy like that.

As he started heading through the room, intending on heading to the locker room and changing, he passed by some cute white haired woman yelling about...something. Whatever it was, it was none of his business...until he heard his name in there. That's when he stopped, and started paying attention.

Apparently the woman was some friend of Holly's, that cute lass Ryo had beaten in his debut, and was clearly taking issue with it. Well...maybe he should just go over there and see what she said then!

"Well...that was quite a rant..."

Ryo said, smirking as he walked up to the two women, hands on his slim hips, tan body being shown off as he stood in front of Gemma, before holding out his hand.

"Hi there, Ryo Kamiya. Heard you shouting about me, figured I'd introduce myself...and what would a beautiful woman like you be called?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:26 am

Caught up in her ranting, Gemma lost herself a bit. It was something of a character flaw, for the young Brit. Both in her personal life, and in the ring. Get invested in something, then go all-out. Despite the level of personal trouble it could get one into. From an ill-advised dive off of the top rope, to an ill-advised rant in the middle of a cafeteria, it held true that Gemma's mouth would just get her into trouble, sometimes.

Right now, though, Gemma just let herself get into it. She could feel Teddy sliding up to her, maybe trying to calm her down a touch. Gemma's face felt a little flush, and she couldn't tell how much of it was Teddy's hand on her arm, and how much of it was her own long-windedness. Either way, it left the Brit red-faced and stammering, slightly. Still, she held on to her passion until the end.

For a moment, the catharsis felt good. Usually, Gemma probably would have been much more reserved in talking about a fellow competitor. Let alone talking about one of the most humiliating moments of her tag team partner's life. Something about the cat girl got her to let the walls down a bit, though, and here they were. Gemma red-faced and nearly panting, and Teddy wrapping a taut leg around Gemma's.

That moment would prove to be short-lived, however, as Ryo Kamiya himself strode right up to them, bold as day. Gemma looked him up and down, then down again. Her jaw dropped a bit, her mouth opening into a little red "o" of surprise.

"I-I'm Gemma Faraday," she started, when Ryo asked for her name. How much had he heard? It had to be the whole rant, right? He'd come over here, and they were just talking about him. He'd heard everything, right? Embarrassment washed over Gemma's body, then, even as rage boiled up from the center of her taut belly. She reminded herself, this was the man who had humiliated her partner. Humped Holly's face, right in front of her lover. Made his career's start at her expense. And now, here he was. "And you must be the complete wank-bucket. Charmed, I'm sure."

Gemma tried her best to sound cool, confident. She wrapped her other leg around Teddy's, for support. However, completely obvious to everyone and anyone watching who wasn't Gemma, her eyes hadn't drifted an inch away from Kyo's clinging speedo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:39 am

While Teddy had been enjoying her attempts at soothing Gemma, purring and rubbing against her arm and leg, in an attempt to let her know she was there for her . It seemed to be working, as the woman vented her frustrations with this Ryo Kamiya figure, then started to calm down...

...and then Ryo himself actually showed up, pretty much ruining Teddy's attempts, though the catgirl gave Gemma's arm a supportive squeeze in response to her crushes leg wrapping itself around her own.

Ryo himself just crossed his arms and pouted a little, at being called a "Wank Bucket", an obviously insulting term, even if it was one he didn't fully grasp an understanding of.

"Well, that's rather hostile, isn't it? We've never even met! Gemma Faraday huh...Ohhhhh...I get it. I've heard your name. You're that girl Holly's tag team partner, I've seen a couple of your matches, like you and this cute catgirl here..."

He flashed Teddy a smile and a wink, the neko girl quietly hissing back.

"Easy kitty, I approve of same sex relationships, I'm not gonna steal your cute girlfriend here...even if she hasn't taken her eyes of my speedo since I got here..."

He giggled, moving a bit closer so his speedo clad crotch was even closer to Gemma.

"Tell you what, Gemma...I'm a friendly guy, I was just trying to have fun, and if Holly was that offended, I'd apologize to her...but since you apparently have a big enough issue with me to rant about it for everyone in the cafeteria to hear...maybe you and I should have a little match of our own?

I promise, I don't bite...though I do lick..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:00 am

As Kyo came over and went through his spiel, Gemma found herself clutching Teddy's hand a bit tighter. While the spunky Brit wasn't one to shy from confrontation in most cases, it was nice to have the cat girl there for support.

It didn't help that Gemma hadn't been expecting her words to actually carry over to the person they were directed at. It felt like being called out, like her almost boastful comments about Kyo's less-than-savory ring behavior were going to be tested. Gemma was on the spot now. She chewed her lip nervously, realizing there likely wasn't going to be a way to talk this one back, if she needed to.

Even worse, though, the smarmy cad flashed a grin and a wink Teddy's way! The cat girl hissed at him, giving Gemma some more confidence. Adorable, even as she was trying to put creeps in there place! Gemma was about to say something in support, but got cut off at the quick when Kyo brought up how her eyes had never left his speedo!

"H-hey!" Gemma said, visibly rattled, "Don't start trying to get this all twisted, you! I'm just trying to figure out how it is they let you leave the house like that!" Gemma's face flushed red, a mixture of embarrassment and irritation. The smarmy Kyo was everything Holly had warned Gemma he was. And, most of all, he was burrowing right under her skin!

"You know what," she said, after an exasperated sigh, "maybe the best thing to do is go ahead and take you up on that challenge! Maybe after I beat some manners into you, you'll learn a little bit about respecting your opponents! And maybe some humility will convince you to finally buy some sodding pants!"

Gemma was fuming, now, shoulders heaving. Her fair-skinned face went bright pink, as her cheeks flushed with anger. But it was out there, now. Kyo had thrown down the gauntlet. The British Bombshell had picked it up, and attempted to slap him with it. "You name the place, you tell me the match," she said, in a low voice, "and I'll give you the lashing you bleeding deserve!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:22 pm

"Oh you want the match then?"

Ryo smirked, crossing his arms across his bare chest, taking a couple steps closer so that his crotch was directly in Gemma's face as she remained sitting.

"Hey you perv, keep that thing of yours away from my Gemma!"

Teddy exclaimed, her hand never letting go of Gemma's, as she hissed again at Ryo, making the boy chuckle a bit as he backed up, quickly noticing their hands and looking at Teddy with a sly grin.

"You're Gemma, huh? Well I should apologize, I didn't realize, had I known I was in front of such a cute couple, I wouldn't have been so direct...though maybe tell your girlfriend to not be so focused on my crotch when your right there..."

He teased, causing Gemma to blush and look away, softly muttering, only just loud enough for him and gemma to hear: "Uhh..well...ummm...not...we uh...we aren't...she's not...um..I mean..."

With a chuckle, Ryo quickly got the gist of the embarrassed kitties mutterings, leaning in a bit closer to Gemma this time. While not normally this...intentionally antagonistic, this situation was just too ripe of opportunity for some good natured teasing to pass up!

"Ohhh, I get it...Gemma, right? Might wanna be careful about holding hands there Gemma, cause looks to me like your adorable pink haired friend has some deep feelings there for ya, and you wouldn't want her to get the wrong impression, right?"

He teased, causing Teddy to blush an even brighter shade of red, her shoulders slumping a little, as Ryo pretty much spelled out what Teddy...well, honestly hadn't done anything to hide...though she'd rather the "news" not be spelled out by a speedo clad perverted boy!

Leaning forward, Ryo put a hand on the table, focused on Gemma now entirely.

"Since you're eager and willing to scrap though...and we're both in uniform, why not do this now? Everyone's either here, or gone home, after all, which means the gym here must be completely empty, we'd have the ring all to ourselves. You in, Gemma, or are you afraid that what's under this speedo here is just too much for you to handle?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:05 am

Every word that oozed out of Ryo's mouth made Gemma's skin crawl. She still couldn't get over being called out to the mat on her little rant- let alone literally getting called out to the mat! How could she not have seen the little creep lurking around in the background?

Then, of course, the little button-pusher had to go and take that extra step, getting Teddy involved! Gemma winced, as Teddy piped up from the sidelines. The Brit had hoped that she could get through this as quickly as possible, and maybe get back to getting some quality time with her friend. Now, it seemed that Teddy herself wasn't going to be letting that happen.

"O-okay, now!" Gemma stammered, as Ryo picked at Teddy. The Brit vigorously massaged Teddy's thigh with her off hand, right under the table, hoping to calm the cat girl's nerves. It was a bit late, however- Teddy's ire had been raised, and Ryo seemed entirely too aware of that!

Gemma's lip curled into a sneer, as the pervy little lech seemed to milk this moment, between the three of them. Gemma and Teddy certainly wasn't any business of Ryo's, regardless of what he thought- and beside that, she had to stay focused on the challenge at hand! He was calling her out! Dammit, Gemma told herself, focus girl!

"Shut it, y-you, you cad," Gemma said, shaking her head as she tried to push aside Ryo's comments on her and Teddy. "You want a match? Fine! I'll give it to you!" Gemma shook her head, then regrouped. "And then I'll expose you for the cheap, pervy little creeper you are, right in front of everyone!" Gemma's cheeks were flushing red, as she made her counter-challenge. The Brit's head was swimming, as she tried to wrap it around everything going on around her.

Gemma put both hands on the table. She had to focus, had to get through this and teach this punk a lesson! Pushing herself up out of her chair, Gemma brought herself nose-to-nose with Ryo, glaring daggers up at him. Gemma thrust her chest forward, agaisnt Ryo's bare body, trying her best to look imposing.

"And when I do teach you a lesson," Gemma said, sneering, "I fully expect a formal, thorough, and well-delivered apology. To me, to Holly, and especially to Teddy, here! Because I'm sure that all of us- and many of the others here, who have had to put up with your preening little bollocksing about- have been waiting to see you good and humbled! You've been asking for a good pasting awhile now, and I'm just the one to give it to you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:23 am

Having Gemma's hand stroking her thigh should, and normally would, have sent Teddy's heart a flutter, but the cat girl was so upset of Ryo's own comments, she barely noticed, hanging her head down and blushing bright red as Gemma stood up for her against Ryo.

Ryo himself kept smirking, enjoying the feel of the beautiful woman's breasts pressed against his chest.

"Fine, you win, I'll give you, Holly, and Teddy a full apology, no problem...but when I win...then I get you in an official hentai match...and you have to wear a bikini for it too...and here's just a little sample for now..."

He said, before suddenly leaning his head forward, pressing his lips against Gemma's, sliding his tongue into her mouth with a brief kiss, holding it just long enough to shock her before he broke the kiss and winked at her, and finally leaving, quickly vanishing in the crowd and leaving a shocked Gemma and blushing Teddy.

"...Sorry about that..."

Teddy mewled, still bright red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:48 am

Gemma was so mad, she couldn't even see straight. She could just feel Ryo's firm pecs against her soft chest, not backing down in the slightest. Gemma's chest was starting to pinch against him, as she continued her clearly futile efforts to look intimidating. Countless eyes had fixed themselves on the pair, everyone seeing that things were about to spill over at any moment.

Gemma's lip curled into a sneer, as Ryo accepted her challenge ... then, her eyes widened when he added conditions of his own!

"B-but ..." Gemma stammered, quietly. The British Bombshell wasn't a shrinking violet, and her usual ring gear wasn't that conservative, but ... a full-on hentai match? Seriously?

It was too late to back down. Showing weakness here would be exposing herself to the entire locker room. Gemma bit her lip. She reminded herself who she was doing this for: herself, Holly, Teddy ... any woman Ryo had insulted, since coming to AFW. She could win this, Gemma told herself. She had to win this. She'd just use his lecherous threats to motivate herself!

"Fine!" Gemma snapped, finally, as Ryo turned away. Pushing herself away from the table, Gemma prepared herself to follow Ryo. It was then that she was reminded of Teddy, quietly apologizing from by her side.

"Oh, kitten," Gemma said, gently. She wrapped her hand firmly around Teddy's shoulder. "You have nothing to apologize for. It's that creepy little douchecanoe that's going to be apologizing! Now, you wanna come with me?" Gemma asked, with a wink, "Going to need some support there, at ringside!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next