Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ohayo, Nippon~! (For HighFly)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ohayo, Nippon~! (For HighFly) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ohayo, Nippon~! (For HighFly)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:41 pm

First, Blaise's hands are taken.

"Of course I came back." Beat. "All my things are here." Blaise flashes her a cloying smile.

That's all he has time to get out before she envelops him in a tight, tight hug. If she expects a protest, she's wrong on two fronts. Foremost, his sexy, athletic girlfriend is squeezing him. Second, he's a wrestler, too! This is just an excuse to get into a friendly competition with her! Nevermind that it involves excessive body contact and an intimate proximity - not that these things escape him. Either way, he snakes his arms around her waist and returns the squeeze, back arching to attempt hoisting Suzumi a few inches off her feet as he pours on the pressure, grinding her curvature to his form.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:46 am

Suzumi let out a groan as Blaise tried to squeeze her back. Sure there was a ton of pressure on the hug but she wasn't going to let up on hers! "Ngh... someone was lifting weights while they were gone. You weren't the only one though!" Suzumi said as she tried her best to squeeze him back and apply as much pressure as she could!

She loved him to pieces, but could never shy away from a challenge!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:16 am

"Nnf..!"

Suzumi's not been slouching! He loves that, though. He adores the fact that she's a strong girl! He is her biggest fan, after all. His heart pounds against her chest, his arms tense around her waist, and he tries to match her pound for pound in the effort. If nothing else could be said of Blaise, he has endurance! It's perhaps his most redeeming quality in the ring.

"Y-.. y'know..," he says through strained breaths, "..this.. would be.. better.. if we were.. wearin'.. what we first.. met in.." He smiles at her and arches his body, trying to ply more pressure against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:10 pm

Suzumi let out a squeal as Blaise arched his back and really put pressure on her! She tapped against his back to get let go, she would let him have this round. "I couldn't agree more...." She would let out as she gasped for breath once she was free. "Maybe I am wearing something sort of close to that underneath this?" Suzumi said with a wink.

With that, she would tug up teasingly on her shirt to show her boyfriend a little bit of skin...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:43 pm

Suzumi's playing a dangerous game! Blaise is already tuned in and fixated on her, fresh from feeling the girlfriend he'd been away from for way too long. Now she's teasing him with hints of her skin and suggestions that she may be in a bikini under that outfit?

He tries to restrain himself, but it's not enough to remain completely still. His hands move to that teasing degree of skin, sliding either beneath her shirt or guiding the top up altogether. "Don't hold out on me," he challenges. "We can have a rematch."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Suzumi took her top off showing a pink bra underneath. She grinned and moved her hands down, quickly removing her pants to show a matching silky pink underwear. She smiled at Blaise as she tried to scoop him up and "slam" him down on his bed, giggling the entire time. She would jump on top of him and look down into his eyes.

"I missed ya so much hun, I totally will rock your world wrestling and otherwise if that is what you want..." Suzumi whispered quietly to Blaise as she held him down.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:47 am

It all happens so fast.

Blaise kind of expected her to be teasing him. But her shirt came right off, revealing her pink bra. Eyes widen, and he hardly has time enough to react before she's removed her pants as well! Stunned as he is, he scarcely has a clue what's happening when the blue-haired bombshell scoops him up and 'slams' him down on his bed, hitting the mattress with a yelp and bounce. "Wha-," he starts, only to find her atop him.

"Suzu, hang on! Hold on! Wait!," he protests, his hands trying to catch her by the shoulders to keep her from pinning him.

If he can get her settled for just a couple seconds, he flashes her an impish grin. "Give a guy a chance to dress down, will ya? We're not exactly even, here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:47 am

Suzumi jokingly rolled her eyes as she rolled to her side, laying next to Blaise. "We gotta work on your ability to multi-task...." Suzumi said as she grinned at her boyfriend. She didn't mind of course, but she couldn't resist poking a little fun his way.

Suzumi decided to help him out, grqbbing his shirt and pulling upward. "You won't be needing this one for a little while...." She added with a wink and grin as she worked to help him remove his garments. He was such as well meaning, innocent, loveable guy. Suzumi rolled to her side to lookmBlaise over. "Hmmm good. You have been keeping up on your training from what I can see." Suzumi said as she ran her hand down his chest. "How about me? Have I done my share?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:56 pm

"Hey. Hot bluenette celebrity all up in my business," Blaise chides playfully, "and you expect me to multitask? Huh-uh. Got my undivided atten- whoa!"

She's already making a play for his shirt and various sundries! Blaise isn't exactly complaining, mind you. Once he's down to boxers, he doesn't hesitate; he can let her see how she likes a taste of that incorrigible zeal. He pounces onto her, attempting to bear her body down on the mattress of the bed flat on her back. His hands go for her wrists, attempting to tug them up over her head to pin her down.

"If it's even possible, y'look better than you did before," he chirps afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:29 am

Suzumi chuckled and tensed her arms, trying to push off against Blaise! "Baby you have no idea, I do feel better than before. I haven't kicked pretty asses around the ring by being in worse shape now did I?" Suzumi said as she tried to buck her hips and twist, putting Blaise on the bottom!

"I am still the boss bitch here in this room though baby, and I really want to have my way with you." She said quietly, moving in to kiss Blaise as the two began to romp, albeit with less and less clothing on. This was just what Suzumi wanted. She missed his intimate warmth, his upbeat attitude, and kind heart.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3