by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Andariel VS Delia

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Andariel VS Delia Empty Andariel VS Delia

Post by Jessica Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:39 pm

Death Match
Losing condition - Death

Andariel walked into a mysterious forest with Repede by her side. For a normal person/elf, it would be pretty hard to move with all the plants and vines blocking the way. But Andariel was an expert in this kind of situation; after all, she used to live in a forest. It was like a walk to the park for her.

Getting a little deeper in the forest, she found a round zone without any kind of plant in it, like if someone had prepared it. She sat in middle of the place and rested her feet on the grass, not because she was tired, but because now, after taking a few steps around, she didnt know where she came from.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Andariel VS Delia Empty Re: Andariel VS Delia

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Delia felt something unfamiliar as she roamed the woods, finishing an unknown fruit she'd plucked up from a tall tree. Her sensitive body picked up a heartbeat was slightly off from a humans, a sign she always found interesting. She was certainly no jungle woman, but her natural grace made getting through the forest not so difficult. And the insects shied away from her after a few warning flicks of her serpentine tongue.

She'd see the clearing ahead as well as the woman and her beast in the middle. "Most insteresting," she'd think. Her clothing had hampered her earlier on, so she thought it would be more amusing and more surprisingly sexual for anyone who found her if she traveled totally nude. Her smooth, hairless body barely bore the occasional scratch from the twigs and thorns, and a vain sweep of her claws brought the twigs and leaves from her hair, but she left the flowers and petals there. She thought it a good look.

Delia would step out into the opening after her moment's preening, hips swaying in her naturally seductive swagger. "My my my..." she'd say slowly and clear enough for her to hear. "An elf... I haven't seen one of your kind in ages." She barely gave a second's dismissive glance towards Repede.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Andariel looked around when a strange voice sounded. She turned and saw Delia coming at her. Without losing a second to contemplate the serpent's nude body, she stood up and assumed a defensive stance, not knowing what this strange girl was capable of doing. " What do you want. " She coldly said as she locked her eyes on her. Repede also stood up and growled softly, not feeling like this girl was here to make friends.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:36 pm

"Only to play, darling," Delia said sweetly. She eyed her spear. "A fine phallus. And such interesting clothes. You're a warrior, then?" She grinned wide, letting her sharp canines expose themselves a bit. "I'm something of a warrior, little one... though I can't say I'm as interested in the clothing part," she'd chuckle.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:04 pm

" Yeah....I noticed that. " The elf sarcastly said as she took another good look at Delia's naked body. Her skin seemed pretty smooth. " Now, tell me. What kind of game are you willing to play with me..? " Andariel asked to the serpent girl as she tightened her grip on her spear, ready for anything.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:28 am

"I'm afraid you can see I didn't bring a chess board," Delia grinned. "Which is all the better. I really only like to play..." She'd lick her lips openly. "Rough. Very rough. Would you be willing to, say, duel for a bit. The jungle's such a scary place, and I'd rather not be off my game."

She'd feel like she had a rough but steady read on the elf. "Besides... I think I could take you simply enough, so it would be a fairly quick game."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:03 pm

" A duel...? Guess...I dont have other options to choose from... " The elf said with a little smirk across her face. They were two, their opponent was only one. Andariel was pretty sure of her skills, sure enough to accept the serpent's challenge. Even though she knew that only one side might escape alive, she wanted to do this.

" Just one thing...Dont start begging for your life when I have you under my foot and with my spear pointing at your pretty face, okay? "

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Delia simply smiled wider, eying the beast with her real interest with disdain briefly. "I don't beg. Never have, don't plan to. So... will you be joining me in the naturalist look?" she offered, advancing forward to within a short stone's throw of Andariel. "Or will you stay the prude like your higher elf cousins and suffer under the illusion of dignity when you wet yourself in fear?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:48 pm

" Fighting naked? HA! I did it my entire life. Why would I be afraid of doing it again? " Andariel yelled at the other girl, quickly taking what little clothes she had on off, but never losing sight of her opponent, knowing it could end in her death if she wasnt careful. Besides this serpent girl seemed a lot stronger than other animals she had to fight with. Throwing her green clothes to the side, exposing her womanhood and nipples, she grasped her spear again and prepared herself for a tough fight.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Delia eyed her up and down slowly, clearly unafraid or just too absorbed in her lovely opponent's body. "Very nice... I can't wait to feel it up close."

She'd stand up tall and raise her hands in a grappling position, though it would raise her claws to more immediate attention. It was her formal final warning of the fight, and she'd bolt towards Andariel with her swift speed at an erratic pattern. She was hoping to get in close quick, where her spear would be less useful and her coils the more deadly as she'd try to grab and dig her nails a bit into Andariel's arms, keeping a leg ready to try and kick repellently at the dog.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next