by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gambling debts

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gambling debts - Page 3 Empty Re: Gambling debts

Post by xalex Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Sue listened closely what the cat woman was talking about. She needed to smile. That would be a chance to look good in front of Masato. She smiled a bit wider. She liked the idea.
“Okay I would be in I would go home short grab my stuff and meet you at the gym… Sounds great to me! Come one Masato who didn´t want to go in a gym with two great looking girls?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:17 pm

So Kat was inviting them to the Gym and it seemed that Sue also liked the idea and decided to go and invited Masato too.
"haha, a rare opportunity huh? well i guess gym isn't a bad idea, okay i will go too." Masato accepted Kat invitation, he just thought that a little workout in the night maybe wasn't a bad idea. when he heard Kat spoke about a food he noticed that the waiter that made his way to their table. He served their order in the table and then made his leave.
"Okay then.. we can talk about the gym later, i don't know about you guys but i am starved." Masato picked up the miso soup close to him and the spoon. "Itadakimasu!" Masato started to eat his soup.

Sara Bright
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:10 pm

"Itadakimasu~~!!" Kat exclaimed in a melodic tone before reaching for several rolls and stuffing her face. Amidst the eating she expressed gratitude for Sue and Masato's willingness to accompany her to the gym and was looking forward to seeing them there.

"Awesome! I keep my stuff at the locker room there, so I'll head to the gym after this meal! It'll be great working out and training with you guys! You seem like good people!" She said before downing milk tea and continuing her meal. Kat quickly realized she was the first one done with her food between the three of them.

"Haha! Man I must have been starving! Good thing the people here aren't too judgemental, right? I'll leave my share of the bill here, which is most of it, haha. And I'll head to the gym. See you there, Sue! Enjoy the rest of the meal, Masato!" she said before complimenting the waiter and other staff members and making her leave.

Gambling debts - Page 3 IgQk2vGambling debts - Page 3 PP89dH8Gambling debts - Page 3 ZoIhtGgGambling debts - Page 3 C8s1fSGambling debts - Page 3 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:19 am

"Itadakimasu!", said Sue a bit quietly before starting her meal. She was surprised how fast Kat had finished her meal. In almost no time it disappeared in front of her eyes. Kat left the two soon after she was finished with her meal and left Sue and Masato alone.

“A friendly but strange person!”, said Sue after she finished her meal. “This could be the strangest training I had ever done…” She leaned back a bit and closed her eyes for a moment. “But I think I will go too and grab my stuff so we can meet at the gym!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:35 pm

"See you" Masato replied to Katherine. He thought to himself that Kat was surely a fast one. Then Masato continued to eat his meal as Kat was making her leave. before he knew, Masato was also already at his last Sushi. After he ate his last Sushi, Masato placed the chopstick and drank a cup of tea.

"I'm full! The foods here is really good!" Masato was satisfied with the Sushi here.
It seemed that Sue was also already finished her meal "Haha, yes she certainly is... Okay then i guess i will go back too and take my stuff" then Masato would back to his feet and walked toward the exit, but after a few step he looked back to Sue "Oh.. Sue-san thanks for the treat and see you in the gym" then Masato continued his steps and go back to his room to take his stuff.

Sara Bright
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3