by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A tiger's debut (open match)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A tiger's debut (open match) Empty A tiger's debut (open match)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Ryuji entered a large clearing in the forest, looking around the scenery. He took note on how the sun's rays shone through the trees, illuminating the area just perfectly. The beauty of it all just brough a smile to his face.

Once he took it all in, he stepped towards the center of the clearing and closed his eyes, inhaling slowly through his nose and out through his mouth as he began to meditate. His body slowly started to move with his breathing, calming and relaxing his body. After a few moments of this, he opened his eyes, and started to practice his punches and kicks. His attacks were fierce, and at the same time they flowed right into one another as he continued to fend himself off from imaginary enemies, unaware someone might be watching at the moment.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

A tiger's debut (open match) Empty Re: A tiger's debut (open match)

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Delia took her time watching the tiger casually from a treetop. His practice looked like it paid off. as she could see and respect the fluidity and power behind his blows. "So call me a slut for being interested in strong men," she said softly to herself. "And if he IS as good as he looks in practice and I get slaughtered, or worse... well, I'm sure there's some incantation around or something to bring me back. Who knows?"

She lowered herself from the tree with graceful ease, strolling into the clearing calmly. She'd donned a smooth, loose dress that's only support seemed to be over her left shoulder, leaving the side of her right breast exposed at its angle, just a few inches from her nipple.

She'd fold her hands and give what she understood to be a martial artist's bow, though just for kicks and not taking it very seriously. "Forgive me, but that looks like a lot of fun," she said, her seductive voice and dress perhaps betraying the idea of genuine fun. "I was wondering if you were looking for a partner in your fighting."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Ryuji continued on with his punches and kicks, trying to make the combos more intricate and more difficult to follow as his opponents had suddenly gotten tougher. They had suddenly vanished, however, when he heard the voice of a woman speaking to him.

He turned to her, raising an eyebrow at the dress she wore. There was something about her that was giving him chills, but he said nothing of it. He couldn't help but chuckle a little at her question.

"Martial arts is more than just 'fun', but... hm... well, a sparring partner is always better than just shadowfighting. With all due respect though, it doesn't look like you are trained too much in the arts." He commented, scratching the back of his head as he told her this.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:30 am

"Not really. Curious as I may be, studying, somehow, never felt natural to me. I prefer using my natural expertise over practice." She'd shrug her shoulders, bending her dress suggestively with the motion. "You'd be surprised how far my specialties can go." She'd run her sharp nailed fingers through her long hang, letting it spill behind her as her arched back pushed out her breasts.

"Are you afraid to get a little rough with me, kitty?" she'd tease gently.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Ryuji frowned a little at her response. "Well... martial arts isn't quite something you can just pick up like-" He began to explain, but decided to spare her the details instead as she ran those nails through her hair. There was something... unsafe about her. Something he shouldn't trust. Nevertheless, he still decided to talk with her, and chuckled softly as she teased him a bit.

"Not at all." He said, cracking his knuckles before shifting into his stance. "Just tell me when you can't take anymore, all right?" He requested, and would let her attack first.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:56 pm

"I'll certainly try. Unless I've got my mouth full, that is," she chuckled suggestively. Sexual, perhaps, or she may very well get a little peckish during the fight.

She'd approach him with her casual fluid grace, hands raised in a crude grappling position before her body would lower with unnatural ease and lash a low kick at his legs, shifting to her arms whether she hit or not to throw another at either his dodging legs or his prone form

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:34 am

Unfortunately, the reference was lost on him. "Mouth is full? The hell-?" He began to ask, but then silenced himself when she moved towards him. He quickly hopped back to avoid the low kick at his legs, but would try for a retaliating straight kick to her gut.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:28 am

Delia would hiss spitefully as her attack missed, swiftly and readily shifting to defense as her body curved unnaturally to slither around the kick, retreating swiftly and trying to recover her footing, motioning invitingly at him in a "come hither" motion.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:33 am

Ryuji blinked as Delia simply shifted herself out of the way in a very awkward style.

"What the-" He mouthed without sound, but shook his head when she motioned him on and nodded, rushing at her and leaping up in the air, trying for a downwards one-two kick at her gut.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:08 am

Delia would roll gracefully aside from one, practically peuroetting like a ballerina around the second. She'd take a graceful lunge with her nails extended for Ryuji's chest, though with more intent of running them enticingly over his pecs than clawing her way through them. Whether or not she was dodging him, he was the real deal. She'd rather him be distracted than hurting.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next