Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A tiger's debut (open match)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A tiger's debut (open match) - Page 8 Empty Re: A tiger's debut (open match)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:08 am

He smirked a little at her words, but he knew he was getting to her now. He kept her pinned down firmly, and even let his claws come out a little bit, kneading into her shoulder as he continued to thrust into her again and again while glaring into her eyes.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Delia's eyes went wide and the air left her body in a long moan as Ryuji's claws pricked at her flesh. She hadn't had the pleasure of experiencing the predatory lust in the action (on the receiving end anyway), and it threw her off enough to let the tiger stare into her eyes uncharmed. She let him pierce inside her, with claws and phallus alike, staring up at him in overwhelmed awe at the returned aggression in their lovemaking. She'd accept his penetration for a while before suddenly trying to muster some of her hypnotic abilities to at least fog his mind or slow him down.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:48 am

He smirked as he could see the look in her eyes, and continued on with his vigorous thrusting and kneading with his eyes closed. Then he leaned in towards her neck slowly. "You're mine..." He'd growl lustfully in her ear.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:59 pm

Further flustered to see her mind control powerless, Delia let out a loud moan as his cock plowed throughout her, her hands running approvingly up his thighs and finally grabbing his ass. "Ohhhh, tiger, fuck me..." she purred uncontrollably, locking her lips onto his neck and sucking there, letting her fangs brush over his skin harmlessly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:37 pm

"Mmm!" He growled as she grabbed his rear, and nodded at her command, trying to slam into her again and again, purring as his neck was kissed and suckled on.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:58 am

Delia released multiple loud moans, seemingly whenever she could find the breath to spare them. She lost her care for tact, sinking her fangs a shallow dept into his shoulder muscle as she held onto him tightly. It was an act of passion rather than a counter attack, shown in how hard she thrusted back and that her moans only grew louder, her pussy juice lubing his member in encouragement.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Passion or no, it still really hurt. It caused him to stop for a second, and let out a roar of pain as she sunk her fangs into his shoulder, but when she thrusted upwards, he was encouraged to continue, and started thrusting back again, but at a slower pace.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Delia barely noticed the slowing thrusts, but tried to used it to her advantage. She'd remove her fangs, but only to apply her leverage to one side of the tiger, trying to rolling him onto his back if she could manage it. Either way, she'd rapidly slide her wet womanhood over his skeptical member, trying to angle it to keep him from her clitoris to milk him dry before she came.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Ryuji ended up getting rolled to his back afterwards. He felt his shoulder numb, and blood seeping into his fur. He mroowled loudly as Delia regained control of their fight, and he could feel hismelf throbbing hard, almost over the edge. "Mrrnngghhh..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:42 am

Panting more like a dog than a snake ever would, Delia gripped the tiger's strong arms and humped him furiously, letting him burrow inside her as her long tongue licked her lips.

"Good, tiger, good, good," she said, almost ranting as her arousal climbed slowly, doing her best to angle herself to minimize her arousal, barely teasing her clit while his cock took the worst of it. The sting of his claws rang out on her sore glutes, making her wetness dribble down his cock appreciatively

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next