by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker - Page 5 Empty Re: Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:01 am

It seems like Nathan's plan was working as Kazu finally released the hold and stood up, allowing Nathan to slowly regain his breathing. He played possum for a bit longer as he kept his eyes shut as the japanese-american folded his arms for the pin, but what he didn't expect was for the pretty-boy's bubbly ass to plant right on his face! Nathan scrunched his face up as Kazu sat down deeply, making himself comfortable, the one thing that Nathan hated more than anything was getting sexually humiliated. "NO!" Nathan shouted, muffled under his opponent's ass before lifting his shoulders up, getting his hands loosened from the pin and pushing Kazu off.

Nathan was on adrenaline mode as he got back to his feet and hit a huge forearm straight into his opponent's face! watching the man crumple to the floor, he pulled him forcefully back up and hit another forearm! Still not finished though, he picked him up one more time and threw him into the ropes before attempting to clothesline his head off!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker - Page 5 Empty Re: Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:26 am

Kazuhiro's eyes went wide as he was thrust up and out of position from the pin before the two count could even begin. Kazu scrambled to his feet just in time to duck under a wildly swinging forearm, but then he was grabbed and there was no dodging the second. Boom! It felt like he had been hit by a sledgehammer as he went down hard, but oh no, Nathan's revenge was far from complete. The last clothesline burned and stung like no other, and boy he was thankful for the ropes being there to hold him up.

Kazu hung from the top rope with one arm as his other was held across his chest, nursing the bright red spot that marred his otherwise flawless pale skin. "What the fuck!?....you were out!" Kazu said incredulously, mostly commenting to himself. He had that man dead to rights, what kind of monster was he? With a snarl Kazu bounced himself back up and charged at Nathan, throwing a quick 1-2-3, gut-gut-uppercut combo.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:48 am

Nathan's clothesline smacked straight into Kazu's chest, but the boy didn't fall, instead going back against the ropes and using them to hold him up. Watching him nurse his chest, Nathan slowly walked up to him as he listened to his questioning, responding "When you released me from that submission hold, you made a critical mistake". Nathan got closer to him until Kazu initially surprised him with the gut punches and uppercut, making him slightly stumble, but Nathan shook it off and aimed a headbutt straight at the pretty-boy's face.

Nathan made sure to quickly grab onto his opponent straight after, wrapping his arms around his chest, before hoping to lift him up and throw him across the ring in a belly-to-belly suplex! If all worked correctly he would look to mount Kazuhiro straight after and aim some elbows directly into his face.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:03 am

Kazuhiro felt his combo dig in home and he was feeling cocky again, but the smug look on his face as he went for another hook, but then the stupid hillbilly clocked him with a damn headbutt that made his head swim. "Motherfucker!" Kazu howled as he stumbled back, but was then reeled right back in taut against the other man's chest. "Lemme the fuck go!" he yowled.

Nathan took him for a ride with a belly-belly suplex, slamming him into the mat. He moaned as Nathan flipped him over, still recovering when the man started throwing hard elbows into his face. Wham, bam, smack! Kazu's head was thrown side to side as he was knocked silly, and the audience was just eating that shit up! Apparently, there were quite a few audience members who liked seeing the loudmouth get his ass handed to him. Kazuhiro tried to get his arms up to guard, but they'd probably just be knocked away.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:28 am

Nathan continued the onslaught on the pretty boy, whacking elbow after elbow into his face. Kazu even tried pulling his arms up to block the attacks but Nathan was having none of it, pushing them away and hitting another elbow, enough to draw a small amount of blood on the japanese-american's lips. Nathan sat back for a second to admire his handy work, before finally getting back to his feet and doing a cut-throat taunt across his neck to signal the end.

Pulling Kazuhiro back to his feet, he grabbed him by the neck and pulled him forward, before suddenly calming down and stopping for a second to think. He had the match won easily, and he could put the jobber down right now if he needed to, but he was impressed that this guy had caught him off guard quite the number of times, enough that maybe Nathan would make it easy for him, maybe just put him in a tight sleeper to make quick work of him.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:42 am

By the time Nathan was done slaughtering him, Kazu was a coughing, spluttering mess. Fresh blood trickled form the sides of his mouth where Nathan had clocked him rather expertly. His head lulled side to side in half-consciousness, unable to form coherent thought or word. Nathan would drag him up by the throat and he would made small gagging noises as his hair messily hung in his face. His fingers gripped Nathan's wrist as he glared half-lidded at the man.

He seemed stuck half in thought, which gave the delirious Kazu enough time to get devious again. Simultaneously he reached out to rake Nathan across the eyes and swing a kick into his balls. Though he couldn't manage to get the words out, it was clear his actions were a last ditch 'fuck you' to the redneck!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:51 am

Nathan finished making his mind up, just in time for Kazu to rake his eyes and kick him in the balls once more. The cheap shot slightly stumbled Nathan, but it did little to lose his concentration. He wiped his eyes and sighed, before opening his eyes with a look of rage and kicked Kazuhiro straight in the abs. He grabbed him roughly by the back of the hair and shoved his head between his thighs, before lifting him up on to his shoulders, raising him up and driving him straight down to the mat violently for the Sit-Out Last Ride Powerbomb!

Dropping the pretty-boy, Nathan could've easily gotten the pinball then and there, but he wanted to make Kazu pay, making sure he remembered who he was dealing with. He pulled him up and stood behind him, putting his head between his opponents legs before standing up, causing his opponent to essentially lie across his back. Nathan would then trap Kazuhiro's arms under his own before wrenching on the arms and legs, stretching his body in a Reverse Gory Special!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:24 am

Kazuhiro dry-heaved as Nathan blasted the air from his chest witha kick to the abs. He was shoved between Nathan's thighs and then violently swung up to his shoulders. The rush made him nauseous, but the powerslam that was to follow? It rocked his world. Even Kazu was ready to just call it quits then, but Nathan wasn't quite so kind.

Oh no, he was dragged to his feet and put into this horribly contorting upside down submission hold that tied up the use of both arms and legs. Kazu squirmed meekly, his slender frame slipping and sliding across Nathan's muscular back. His body shook with feeble effort, and those lucky members in the first few rows could see the glossy dead-eyed look that Kazu was barely hanging on here. "Still....a pigfucker...." he scowled, defiant to the very bitter end.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:27 pm

Nathan had Kazu looked deep in the hold, wrenching at his limbs, even jumping up to add extra pain when he landed. He listened to Kazuhiro's response, a final remark that Nathan almost admired, but it was time to make him scream out the loss. Nathan, still keeping the hold tightened, shouted "Make it easy on yourself and give!" before charging backwards and smacking Kazu's exposed body straight into the turnbuckle! He would continue to charge backwards and hit his exposed body a few more times until finally stepping back in the centre of the ring and pulling as hard as he possibly could, screaming in anger as he did due to how hard he was pulling, it was now or never...

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:05 am

Kazu tensed slightly, as much as he could really, as Nathan charged for one of the cornerposts. There really was no defense left to mount as he was rammed into the hard metal cornerpost. Not just one time either, but several in quick succession. His face, his chest, his abs, everything hurt like a bitch, and it didn't seem like he planned on stopping any time soon. Kazu wasn't sure how much more he could take, teetering between blackout pain and searing consciousness. Was a paycheck really worse than this? His entire body was ready to quit on principle, and he was still getting paid regardless of outcome, right?

"Fuck, enough, I give!" Kazu howled as he tried to hold on. His thin wiry limbs felt like they were going to be ripped from place the way Nathan was yanking on them.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next