Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker - Page 2 Empty Re: Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:43 am

Nathan jumped forward to clutch Kazuhiro's head, but was surprised as his opponent ducked down and flipped him straight on to the floor with a crash, and punched him straight into the nose! "Fucker!" Nathan said as he got up and pushed himself back to the corner, playing possum for Kazuhiro to hopefully go for a running strike.

If all would work then he would duck Kazuhiro's strike and pull some punches as he would attack him in the corner, he wasn't ready to unleash just yet, but the further they went on, and the more comfortable Kazuhiro got, the more he'd be heading towards the inevitable...

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker - Page 2 Empty Re: Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:58 am

Kazu's snicker turned into a full laugh when Nathan cursed at him and retreated towards a corner. Like a cat torturing a poor mouse, Kazu followed his prey into the corner. He came forward with a wild right hook, powerful but not super accurate. He was counting on Nathan's debilitation, but it seemed he was going to be the mouse in the current situation.

Kazuhiro swung and missed as Nathan ducked under him, and now he was the one caught in the corner. Fists bit into his sides and chest as Nathan pulled off an easy combo, but he wasn't to be counted out yet. Kazu pulled on the top ropes and jumped to stand on the middle ones. With a yell he'd then leap off from the ropes and thrust his boots for a dropkick, only this was aimed at Nathan's face!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:09 am

Nathan managed to duck Kazuhiro's wild right swing and managed to push him in the corner, before giving some light strikes to his sides and chest, purposely pulling on his punches. He continued on his strikes until Kazuhiro kneed him in the face to stun him, and pulled himself onto the middle ropes before striking Nathan straight in the face with a dropkick!

Nathan fell back and quickly pulled himself away from Kazuhiro. His face was a bit numb, but he was by no means out of it just yet. Pulling himself to one knee, he teased "Is that all you've got? Look at me!" Nathan said, pointing at the scar across his face. "Compared to the shit I've taken, you fight like a bitch!" He continued till he stretched his arms out, "Show me how a real man hits!" He shouted, offering Kazuhiro a free hit. Nathan wasn't one to trash talk, but he thought he'd try and get in his head.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:40 am

After landing, Kazuhiro got to his feet and started dusting off the bottoms of his feet like he'd stepped in mud. He raised an unimpressed brow as Nathan held his arms out and put on the macho act. "Ohhhhhhh boy, you're one of those guys. We all know 'em, the ones with the micropenises, the ones that put on that bullshit macho bravado" Kazu laughed and shook his head.

Still, if this guy was offering a free shot, boy was Kazu gonna take it. He stalked forward and cocked his arm back like he was gonna throw a punch, but instead he spun the opposite way and threw a roundhouse kick right into the man's jaw that would knock him down.

"Let's see just how much you'll regret that decision!" Kazu yells as he stomps on Nathan's gut and then drops to sit on his chest. He grabs the man by the hair and starts raining fists down on his head. And when his hand starts to sting, he just grabs Nathan and starts smashing the back of his head into the canvas instead.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:51 am

Nathan's face didn't even change at Kazuhiro's insult, and shut his eyes as he expected the fist to the face, but Kazuhiro quickly changed it into a roundhouse kick last second and smacked him right across the jaw, which Nathan admittedly didn't expect. Nathan felt his jaw with his hand as his opponent suddenly kicked him straight in the gut and sat on his chest. He then tensed up as Kazuhiro suddenly wailed on his face and smashed his head on the mat repeatedly. Nathan had to admit the attack did sting, and he was definitely going to feel it in the morning, but he had dealt with much much worse.

"You....hit....like a little girl!" Nathan shouted as the onslaught continued, still trying to anger the pretty boy. "C'mon, I was told I was expecting an ass kicking tonight!" He further teased until the attack finally stopped.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:07 am

Kazuhiro just smiled and laughed maniacally as Nathan tried to goad him with more gendered insults. Boy was he barking up a useless tree! Moreso what he was getting annoyed about was the fact that Nathan was still acting like he hadn't been damaged. "If that's how you want it, tough guy, who am I to say no?" After his final headsmash, Kazu placed his knee onto the man's throat as he popped a hidden capsule from his waistband into his mouth. He reeled back much like a monster from a movie, and then shot his head forward and spit. From his mouth spewed a fine purple mist, the infamous "dokugiri poison mist" popularized by Asian wrestlers, right into the man's face and eyes. The mist was thick and would slightly stain the man's skin, not to mention creating an intense burning sensation thanks to the special chili powder Kazu mixed in.

He stood back up with a laugh as he wiped his mouth free of extra droplets, and then reeled back a leg to kick the man brutally in the face. "What do you guys think? Farmboy had enough?" he called to the audience, putting his hand to his ear like a receiving dish. "What's that? He needs some more? Well, if you say so...."

Kazu would grab the man's hair and drag him to his knees, letting him rest his face against his thigh for a moment. He would wait for his opponent to recover juuuuuust enough, and then would yank his head back, and give him a nice little uppercut with his knee.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:45 am

Nathan took a moment to focus on his breathing as his ears rang from the attack. He began to move until Kazuhiro's knee pressed down on his neck, tightening his airways. He watched with confusion as his opponent put a capsule in his mouth and pulled his head back, until suddenly purple mist sprayed directly into his face! Nathan shouted out as the mist clouded his vision and burnt at his skin, especially hurting his scar across his face. He took a few seconds to clear his vision and remove the mist from his eyes, and opened them just to see Kazuhiro kick him straight in the face. He was suddenly dragged back up to his knees once more as he listened to his opponent taunt him.

"Kinda funny.....you have to resort to such petty shit to win, you truly are hopeless." Nathan laughed as he rested his face against his thigh. He attempted to stand up once more, gripping onto Kazuhiro's waistband for support until said person's knee once again whacked him in the jaw. Falling back to the mat, Nathan wanted to hurt this guy so bad...."Easy Nathan....it'll all be worth it soon" he said to himself in his mind, waiting for Kazuhiro's next move.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:02 am

Kazuhiro laughed as Nathan tried to explain away his losing state. Whatever helped deluded macho farmboys sleep at night, he supposed. Everyone had heard how the man screamed and shouted in pain, how he'd basically dragged himself up like a dying man on Kazu's leg; he was basically finished.

Kazu dragged the groggy man back to his knees once more, and threw his left arm behind the man's shoulder like they were buddies. He grabbed Nathan's left arm and made him wave to the crowd, and then lifted it up and back so it left his left pectoral exposed. "Time for your lights out, farmboy" Kazuhiro announced as he twisted his knuckles into the muscle above the man's heart. As fans would soon find out, this was his Eat Your Heart Out finisher, the all-powerful heart punch. Kazu would then draw his fist back out into the air, and then sent it flying home for the big finish!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:15 am

Brandon regained his focus as he was pulled to his knees yet again and began fuming internally as Kazuhiro mocked him with his arm before twisting his knuckles just above his heart, setting him up for the finish! Nathan slowed his heartrate by slowing down his breathing and shutting his eyes....and then opened them, a fiery gaze in his pupils, it was time.

Almost as if it was going in slow-motion, Nathan powered out of the hold and dodged the punch, before getting back to his feet in rapid speed and clutching his opponent's neck tightly! Looking at the shock in Kazuhiro's eyes, Nathan stared straight back at him with a vengeance before lifting him high into the sky and went to slam him back down with the side chokeslam! Dropping to his knees for added momentum and driving him down so hard it was like he was trying to slam him through the mat itself.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:32 am

Kazu was awestruck when Nathan suddenly sprung to full-life and basically swatted Kazu's hold away. He made short choked sounds as the 6'3" man grabbed him by the throat and lifted the 5'6" man well off of his feet. His hands clawed at Nathan's wrist in confusion as his opponent glared death at him. The sound made by Kazu's body as it hit the mat was loud and powerful, the ring shook with the rage and force being put out.

The crowd was awash with surprise and applause with Nathan's explosive comeback. While Kazu groaned and coughed and rolled over onto his stomach, the crowd cheered Nathan's name. Kazu's mind was racing, where had he gone wrong?!?

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next