Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

First Encounters...

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

First Encounters... - Page 9 Empty Re: First Encounters...

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:09 pm

Really enjoying the sensations Kamo gave him in the shower, it felt like Brandon was about to start getting really into it when it stopped and the blonde lead him straight out of the shower. "Hey, I was enj-!" Brandon joked when his lips met Kamo's once more and it felt like his body was about to melt. Their naked bodies pressing up against each other, Brandon rested against Kamo as he brought up the idea of having some more quality "fun" with each other.

However Kamo mentioned an appetite, and Miller suddenly perked up. "Actually, let's go get food!" He said with a grin, almost taking a complete 180 in terms of mood. He knew it would take Kamo by surprise, which is exactly why the surfer boy did it. "C'monn, I'm dying for a nice cheese pizza or somethin'!" He joked as he rubbed his hand "accidentally" over Kamo's rear as a tease.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:45 am

Kamo blinked as Brandon spoke, shocked by the complete 180 and the focus on the food aspect of that and not the…well, the sex aspect. He gave a small frown for a moment, before he looked away. "Oh. Yeah, I'm sure you're hungry!" he replied, nodding to himself. Was Brandon really still upset about everything from the previous night? "Of course, I could always have it ordered up here. Give you time to enjoy it and relax a bit longer~." He grinned at Brandon, moving forward.

"That way, we can have some more time to ourselves." He reached over and took Brandon's hand after he rubbed it against his ass "accidentally", bringing it back and putting it on his ass once more, pressing himself up against Brandon. "We don't have to…have sex. Just…have a bit of fun." He was curious if he took sex away, if it would make him still so averse.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:52 am

Feeling Kamo gently move Brandon's hand back to his rear, making sure it was attached to it firmly as he continued to flirt, Brandon listened what the rich boy had to say, but to be honest as much as he liked the sex he wanted something more from the both of them. The last night had been one of the craziest, but also one of the most special nights he had had in a long time....and he didn't want it to end on "meh" sex and loneliness once more.

Pulling his hand back and sharply slapping Kamo's rear in an attempt to quickly surprise the man, Brandon would smirk and say "But my stomach is begging! C'mon let's go grab a bite! I'll let you chooooose~" as he strolled completely naked into the bedroom and began changing back into his clothes. Once he was changed into his usual attire, the surfer would ask "Sooooo where we gonna be eating? The closer the better!" with a laugh, trying to lighten up the CEO's mood somewhat.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:34 am

Surprised he was! He yelped out when Brandon slapped his rear roughly, pursuing Brandon into the bedroom if only to return the favor. Before the man managed to put his clothes on, he shoved Brandon onto the bed for a moment so he could slap him back with a small huff, though he was grinning. But when Brandon moved to put his clothes on, Kamo bit his lower lip. He still wanted to purge Brandon from his system. He wanted nothing more than to fuck the man and get him out of his life. But…that wasn't true, and he knew it wasn't true, and that was the problem. He wanted more. He wanted to keep Brandon around, to hold onto him when he went to sleep and still have him in his arms when he woke up. And that scared him.

Brandon was dressed before the other blond even put on a pair of underwear, as a result of Kamo's pensive thinking. He looked up for a moment, before shaking his head and finally walking over to his dresser and pulling out a pair of purple, silk boxers. "Dunno. I don't go outside of the hotel for food, unless I'm going to one of my restaurants. Or my club nearby," he remarked. "What about you? Do you know anywhere nearby that you like?" Brandon's good mood was infectious, at least; he found himself smiling as he tugged on a pair of pants, walking over to Brandon after he finished putting them on -- and tugging him in by the man's waistband for a deep kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum