Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The People's Champion

2 posters

Go down

The People's Champion Empty The People's Champion

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:31 pm

There was an empty slot on the match card tonight, and rumors had already been a buzz for the past few days that Cecilia Northman of all people was going to come out and have a little chat. It had already created some rather unique rumors. Some saying she'd notify people she was going to retire, others had said perhaps she was going to call out someone for a match, perhaps someone she had a beef with at the moment. Though Cecilia always had bitches barking around her, so it would have to be someone pretty important for the blond powerhouse of AFW to call out someone.

As her theme started to blast through the speakers and the stunning frame as Cecilia stepped out onto the ramp. Dressed in a pair of denim jeans, heavy brown boots. A black low cut T-shirt which showed of a fair amount of cleavage. The mighty mane of golden hair pulled up into a long pony tail as she walked down to the ring with confidence and determination at always.

Once she got into the ring, the Swede would walk up towards the center of it. The cheers of the crowd still going for the fan favorite wrestler. Her long career her in AFW had made her pretty much an icon of the league and it was time that she got a few things off of her chest. She took a deep breath and threw on a smirk on her face.

" Alright! Settle down people." She spoke out into the microphone to get the crowd to calm down with the cheers and shouts, soon they started to quiet down and Cecilia would start for real. " Now, I'm sure most of you saw that match I had against Nikolette. Guess what, I won. What a shocker right ? Haha! It's not like anyone of you guys expected me to lose. Not after I went out and pretty much declared I was coming for the top!" Cecilia let out as she'd slowly pace around the ring.

" So yeah, Tesla went down. Now Nik was pretty darn confident in herself and seemed to say she had a pretty strong claim on that title. I guess that means that it's my claim now!" Cecilia called out as she'd wait as the crowd started to get riled up again. " See...I'm pretty annoyed at the sorry state of how things are when it comes to that belt. Firstly! The opponents that have been fighting over that belt for a while, I can't say I'm all that impressed. Not to harp on them too much but Brittany Luvve is the champion." Cecilia shook her head and walked back towards the center of the ring.

" I still remember when I broke Brittany and took the Hardcore contract from her way back. " Cecilia took a few steps forward towards the ropes and would lean over them a bit. " Secondly..our champion decides  on who she will face based on how much of an annoying cunt they are or how pretty they look in a dress." Cecilia would shake her head. " Now...I came out here to make a declaration. I can't accept our gracious champion, and I'm sure a whole lot of you can't either! I know myself and a whole lot of you people want a better woman, most of you have been calling me by this name already, but I think it's time I made it official. For that reason I've taken it upon myself that from this moment on I want you all to think of me as The People's Champion! " Cecilia shouted out to a widespread response of cheers from the crowd.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The People's Champion Empty Re: The People's Champion

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:12 am

Cecilia wouldn't have to wait too long before someone decided to answer Cecilia's brash statements.

Spoiler:

Brittany walked out onto the ramp with a mic in her hands as the crowd booed the reigning champion. Brittany just ignored the jeering crowd as her eyes were focused on Cecilia. "So you have a problem with how i am handling my reign as champion? Well i don't really care. I am the champion and that is all there is too it. You may think you are some great person just because these people cheer you. But let me tell you something. You are nothing." Brittany would say before the crowd erupted with even louder boos for the champion.

Brittany still ignoring the crowd continued to address Cecilia. "You talk about how you won the hardcore contract off of me but you forget to mention that i won the hardcore belt off of you." Brittany would say with a smirk on her face. "You may call yourself the people's champion but that means nothing. I don't see a belt around your waist. You want to see the real people's champion. Well you are looking at her." Brittany would say as she motioned to the belt around her waist.

"You should count yourself lucky that i am even out here taking my time to address your childish nonsense. But i did come out here for a reason. I came out here to tell you one thing and that is. You will never get a shot at this belt. You don't deserve it." Brittany would say befor being drowned out by the boos of the crowd.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:52 am

Cecilia's attention soon enough turned towards the ramp as she watched the fellow blond step out onto the ramp, it seemed her speech riled up the champ enough to bring her out and want to have a little chat. Which was just like the Swede had planned, she knew that the vain and self-entitled Brittany couldn't go without trying to degrade anyone that bashed her.

Though Cecilia hadn't expected those words to come from Brittany, bringing up her loss of the hardcore title the Swede would clench her free hand into a fist as she looked up at the ramp at Brittany. She didn't really care about much, Brittany could call her a nobody if she wanted to. Coming from Brittany that was something that Cecilia just couldn't care less about...however the talk about that match caused the Swede to grit her teeth a bit.

A part of her was really wanting to go up and clock the Friction World champion in the face with a straight right hook! However she remained in the ring, she knew that if she left the ring Brittany would just flee or pull some crap...but man was she wanting to punch her in her smug face.

" Ah!? Oh right we did have that match, right after I beat you in that two out of three submission match. Fun times. Though...that reminds me Brit, where's my rematch ? titles have a rematch clause don't they. How come I didn't get mine form you ?" Cecilia would let out as she was glaring daggers at Brittany from the ring. It was clear that the Swede was getting pissed off by Brittany attitude.

Though her saying that Cecilia'd never get a chance at the belt was something that forced the Swede to tighten her clenched fist. She'd take deep breath and try to compose herself as her fingers were practically digging into her palm. " Hah?! You must be fucking joking right ?! The only person in this league worthy of that belt right now is I! The fuck kinda bullshit game do you think you're playing Luvve ?!" Cecilia let out, not able to contain a composed attitude at hearing those words from Brittany, the crowd's loud booing raining down around the arena at what they were hearing.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:00 am

Brittany couldn't help but smile as she watched Cecilia lose her cool in the middle of the ring. "And just like that you reveal your true self. You are just a spoiled brat who whines whenever she doesn't get what she wants." Brittany would say as she would disregard Cecilia's words about a rematch and that she was the only one qualified to fight for the title. "If someone wants to take a shot at my belt they have to earn it."

Brittany would then pace around the top of the ramp while talking to Cecilia. "Why should i give a petulant brat a chance at my title when all she does is bring up the past. I already beat you for a title. Why should i give you a shot at another one? Maybe you should go back to getting your dense skull caved in going after the hardcore belt. Which i believe you lost not to long ago." Brittany would say as she tried to rile Cecilia up even more.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:03 pm

Cecilia was without a doubt not going to accept something like this, she listened on to Brittany's insults and what she was saying, the Swede couldn't help but clench her hands tighter and tighter, enough that the microphone handle in her hand started to creek a bit from the pressure it was having to go through.

Hearing Brittany once again bring up her losing the title and her fairly recent Hardcore title attempt which had been ruined by Sermis. The Swede would bring herself to answer Brittany." who's just bringing up the past now then ?!" She let out as she'd glare fiercely at the blond on top of the ramp. " If there is anyone in this league who's earned a shot at that belt it's me! You fucking know it Brittany. Hell...Maybe that's why you're being the way you are." Cecilia let out as she'd eye Brittany, " You're scared! You're terrified over the fact that you know that if you stepped into the ring with me, I'd take that title away from you." Cecilia spoke out as she'd keep her eyes fixed upon Brittany.

" You know that facing me will just result in you losing, that's why you want to keep me away from the title."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:44 am

Brittany knew that she was getting under Cecilia's skin as the girl just kept ranting and raving about Brittany being afraid. "I have nothing to be afraid of from a petulant child who can barely keep her anger in check." Brittany would say as she was rewarded by another wave of boos from the crowd. "Sadly, I don't have time to spend all day teaching you the lesson you so deserve. I am a busy Champion, you know." Brittany would say as she would lock eyes with Cecilia.

"Maybe one day when you learn some respect and actually prove you are worthy of my time. I will let you touch my belt. But until then this is as close to the belt you will ever get." Brittany would then turn to leave the arena. "I hope you enjoy being mediocre." Brittany would say leaving Cecilia to deal with the rejection while the arena filled with a chorus of boos.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:55 am

Cecilia's teeth were gritting...the power her jaw was putting down onto her pearly whites would maybe be enough to just shatter those teeth entirely within her mouth. She wouldn't even get a chance to fight for the title, that was the worst. Losing it fair and square by someone better than her, it would be tough...but she could handle that! Not that she thought there was anyone better than her around, but being snubbed by Brittany....no!

" The fuck kind of champion are you ?! I don't see you being busy with shit! All you're doing is running away like a coward!" Cecilia shouted out as the crowd was entirely behind Cecilia. Though what did it matter, if she wasn't ever going to get a chance at that belt as long as Brittany was champion, then she'd just have to wait for Brittany to lose it. Who knew when that would be or who it would be! Cecilia didn't want to wait, she wanted to reach out for that title right now.

Yet as she stepped forward to go after Brittany, the fellow blond had already left. Cecilia stood in the ring, crowd clearly upset at what had happened and they were letting it be know. The Swede took a few breaths as she listened onto the the jeers and shouts of the crowd...a chant started soon enough, they were chanting for the people's champion...

*Okay Brittany....I'll play your game...I'll play it and I will destroy you. Just you wait.* Cecilia thought as she'd raise her right fist into the air, before finally heading out to leave the ring and then the arena.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down