by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut) - Page 4 Empty Re: Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut)

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Merdok successfully threw Setesh into the ropes and prepared to catch him, but the now reduced slime managed to throw himself to the floor as Merdok swung his arms forward, leading to him catching nothing but air! He looked down at his opponent, who was clutching onto his ankles to prevent movement, but due to his recently regenerated arms still trying to find strength, it wasn't going to be very effective.

"You really are an annoying pest, aren't you?"
Merdok sighed as he shook his head, before forcefully pulling the trapped foot out of Setesh's grip and slamming it down on the small of his back, the force so strong that it went straight through his skin and to the floor! The trapped Setesh tried to crawl away, but due to Merdok's foot keeping him in place, he could only just stand there and break into a laugh. "Oh please, this is pathetic! Where are your jokes now?" He said as he openly mocked him to the crowd, who booed at him relentlessly, still having hope for Setesh to pull back into the match!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut) - Page 4 Empty Re: Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut)

Post by TripleHelix Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:57 am

Setesh yelled out as Merdok's foot crashed down into his back and went straight through to the ring canvas below. His insides jiggled around Merdok's ankle as he recoiled from the strike, mouth agape with shock. He wasn't gonna be able to pull himself free like this, so there was really only one choice; just let go! Setesh inhaled deeply and then released his humanoid form.

Setesh's body "puddled" as he changed more into liquid than solid, and then immediately rose up like some sort of terrifying Eldritch monster. He coiled up like a mass of tentacles, wrapping around Merdok's thighs and grabbing his wrists. All at once it yanked and slammed Merdok facefirst to the mat. Puddle Setesh would then consolidate itself atop Merdok's back, regrowing his human shape with arms inching underneath Merdok's armpits and slipping behind his neck for a nelson. "Right here muscle-brain" Setesh panted heavily with a laugh; it seemed all his shape-changing was starting to catch up with him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:43 am

Merdok laughed as the slime struggled around his foot, Merdok thought it was hilarious watching him squirm, until he suddenly began to reform as a weird monstrous being! Merdok was initially freaked out, saying "What....the hell?!" as the creepy tentacles began to climb up his thighs and latch on to it's wrist, his distraction giving "Setesh" enough time to yank his body down and slam him face first into the mat!

Slightly dazed, Merdok felt the puddle reform on his back and slowly the usual form of Setesh came back into view as he sat on his back before wrapping his arms underneath his own and latching a grip behind his neck for a nelson hold. Ignoring his opponent's insult, Merdok said "Don't do that again..." as he initially struggled under the grip, however he noticed that Setesh was notably tired, perhaps from all the shape shifting that he had done, now was his time to strike.

In very quick succession, Merdok dragged himself back to his feet and, despite the other slime weighing him down, found enough strength to force himself backwards and hopefully slam him directly into the corner!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:45 am

"I dunno muscle-brain, I think you like these abs rubbing all over your back" Setesh teased suggestively as he unlaced and re-laced his fingers to get a tighter grip. He had a bit of an uh-oh moment as Merdok stopped struggling and simply began to push himself up. The fact that his arms were trapped in the nelson didn't slow his roll and soon enough Setesh was dangling in the air on the man's back, but at least he had a hold! Setesh's bare feet pawed at Merdok's thighs as he worked to get himself into a bodyscissors as well.

Well, that was the plan at least. Merdok charged backwards and slammed them into the turnbuckle. "Hurghhh!" he groaned as he was squashed into the pole, breaking his laced fingers. However, he managed to hold on to the nelson and was now trying to hook the top of his feet on the middle ropes to anchor Merdok in. That way Merdok would be prevented from pulling away to ram him again, and Setesh had more time to work the hold, still doing his damnedest to press the big blue slime chin into his chest.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:15 am

It appears that his opponent had attempted to wrap his legs on the bigger slimes thighs, but that didn't deter Merdok from slamming Setesh directly into the turnbuckle. Hearing his groans was music to Merdok's ears, as he prepared to walk away and slam into him again.

"Sh..shut up!" A blushing Merdok said as he attempted to ignore his opponent's sexual remark, when suddenly he found himself get pulled back in to the corner! Struggling under his opponent's hold, he looked down to see that he had latched his legs onto the middle ropes to prevent his attempts at escaping, a smart idea he had to admit.

"You're.....quite possibly....the most annoying guy I've ever faced!"Merdok said as he struggled in the hold, feeling the man's chin dig directly into his back. He was running out of options when an idea popped into his head, it was very risky, but if it worked, the move could change the tide of the match completely!

The bigger slime lowered his body down in the hold, attempting to make Setesh lean further over the turnbuckle where he would suddenly attempt to pull his arms free and rap them around the bent over slime's waist. If all worked out, he would pull him on to his shoulder and attempt to carry him into the centre of the ring for a Tombstone!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:58 am

"Oh-ho-ho? Is that your way of telling me you cant get me off your mind?" Setesh further teased as his limbs strained to keep Merdok shut down. His chin was already digging into the man's spongy upper back, and he could feel the burning of tired muscles as Merdok's strength and resistance wore him down. The muscle-brained slime even had a stroke of genius as he started ducking down, making Setesh lean further and further over and decreasing the angle/effectiveness of his ankle anchor.

"Arghhh shit!" Setesh cursed as he started sliding headfirst over Merdok's back. His arms came out of alignment for the nelson and Merdok caught him round the waist over his shoulder. The smaller slime man wiggled and shook his limbs to resist, but this was Merdok's game now. Setesh was pulled over further and placed head down as a piledriver was set up. His face was right in Merdok's crotch, and that's when inspiration struck!

Merdok had stripped him earlier, so it was only fair to return the favor. Setesh worked as quickly as he could at Merdok's belt and pants in the short time he had left before he was pummeled into the ground.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:10 pm

Merdok successfully hooked the slime's waist and dragged him in to the centre of the ring, clutching him tightly as he positioned him for the tombstone. "Heh....don't get too used to the view!" He said mockingly as he squeezed at his waist and held him proudly for the crowd to see, when suddenly he felt Merdok touching his belt!

"Wha?! Stop your insolence!"The bigger slime shouted, but suddenly he felt his belt unbuckle and his pants fell straight to the ground, exposing his white briefs to the audience! Cheeks flaring up in anger, Merdok squeezed Setesh's waist as hard as he could before jumping and spiking his head straight towards the mat for the tombstone.

Letting his opponent flop to the mat, Merdok stood back to his feet and looked down at his exposed form, before sliding off his black boots and removing his pants, leaving him in just his underwear. "If that's how you want to play...then I'm game." Merdok smirked before proudly resting his foot on Setesh's face and pressing into it, waiting for the referee to begin the count.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:34 pm

Aha! Setesh found a teensy bit of relief in the fact he'd managed to pants Merdok, though it didn't have quite the effect he was ultimately hoping for. Rather than stop to pull his pants back up, Merdok crashed Setesh's head into the mat with the tombstone piledriver first, rocking the ring with the force of impact. Setesh shouted in pain and then crumpled onto his back, chest heaving up and down as the room swam around him.

He had a hard time focusing on anything that wasn't directly in front of him, which for now was the ceiling lights that seemed all too far away and all too bright at the same time. Merdok's foot pressed down into his cheek, easily sinking a few centimeters in due to the low resistance the fallen slime had. Setesh felt the rumbling of the mat as the referee dove down to slap the count out, stirring the desire to win back up inside him.

"I'm not....finished with you yet, bro..." Setesh moaned as he shakily grasped Merdok's ankle. He turned his cheek to the side as the ref hit the big "TWO" count, and then used the best of his slime ability to make himself more slick, so that he could slip out from under Merdoks heel and get his shoulder up in time to break the pin before the final count.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:34 am

The referee began to count as Merdok grinded his foot against the cheek of Setesh, causing it to somewhat sink into his skin. Raising his arms in victory, Merdok closed his eyes and pumped his fist in the air as he waited for the three count, when Setesh commented that he wasn't finished and slicked up his skin, raising his shoulder up just in time and gaining a loud response from the crowd.

Looking down at the opponent pressed under his thick leg, Merdok sighed and said "You really should've let me win, boy. Now you have to pay the price." as he removed his foot and gripped Setesh by his slimed head once more. He entered a sitting position behind the slime before wrapping his thick slimed thighs around his neck. Pulling him up so the back of his head was snug against his crotch, Merdok flexed for all he could as he wrenched in the headscissors, squeezing so hard it was almost as if he was trying to completely crush Setesh's head! "Give up now and the pain will stop!" Merdok shouted, his face contorted in to one of concentration as he continued the submission.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:28 am

Setesh sighed in relief as Merdok's foot left his face and he could relax back onto the mat. He started to roll away from his opponent but was grabbed by the top of his slimey head. "Arghh" he groaned as he tried to wiggle his shoulders and squirm free. Instead he feels Merdok slide up behind him and that's when he tries to throw some elbows backwards to deter his roll.

Setesh's head is pulled backwards and he feels Merdok's thighs come up around his shoulders, and that's when the squeezing starts. "This must be like what those watermelons feel like...lay off the 'roids muscle-brain!" Setesh groaned as the head scissors vice gripped and made him swell up. He curled his arms under the man's massive thighs and around back towards his head, trying to use the leverage to unclench his head.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next