Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy (complete) Empty Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:59 am

Bunbun was walking through the deep ancient woods surrounding his village. He was wearing a green jacket and matching pants, with a dagger dangling at his side, which was the standard scout attire among the Usagis. Part of his duty as an Usagi Guardian was to explore and check the outer boundaries of his land for his people sake. But, as he often did, he had pushed himself deep into the unknown part of the forest, lost in his dreams of adventures and fight challenges.

That part of the ancient greens was particulary luxuriant, with plenty of perfumed and colored flowers, plants and trees, some of which he had never seen before. And... he realized he could not find his direction home. "Uhm..i think i'm lost..." he said to himself looking around.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy (complete) Empty Re: Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:34 pm

"Obviously," said a soft, almost childlike voice, though it carried a tone like it felt it had some authority. A tree arched out several leaves the size of small surfboards, and a lime-green, flowery woman walked down them like an elegant stairway.

She looked at him expectantly. "It's proper to introduce yourself first," she said, an offended tint to her words. "Particularly when you're speaking to a lady of such importance." She offered her hand, expecting him to kiss it but who knew with the strange little savage.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy (complete) Empty Re: Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:01 pm

"G-Gasp...!" Bunbun startled a little but he held bak from putting his hand to the dagger when he heard a cute high-pitched voice and he saw the gracious, mysterious.... girl? plant..? ...well, the gracious creature approached him, demanding for a courtesy act but in a very elegant way.

"Uhm so i suppose you live here..?" Bunbun raised an eyebrow for a moment. Though virtually unknowkn, the forest was considered part of the outer Usagi territory. Still, an Usagi Guardian could was supposed to show good manners. "Well mylady... my name is Bunbun and i am.. uhm. a Guardian of Wabbit Town. Nice to meet you, and sorry if my wandering disturbed you. And you are.... if i may ask?".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:38 am

Daisy laughed at the courteous little anthro, but withdrew her hand with perhaps a flicker of displeasure.
"Wabbit? How precious," she said, not hiding the condescending tone. "And I wouldn't bother with your dagger," she added a bit sternly. "I'm Daisy Rosalina DeFleur, and I was grown with a kinship to all flora, so wherever they grow I am at home."

She scowled at him a little, but it wasn't very menacing on the little flower girl. "And while I'm not offended at your inhabitance of my forests, I would prefer a bit more respect to the true owner of your land. A proper diplomat would have been better," she said, a bit fussily. "I mean, not some random lost cotton-tail. I mean, handsome's an ideal, but barely a pup..." She seemed to be complaining to herself now as much as Bunbun himself.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:52 am

Bunbun raised an eybrow. The pretty floreal girl was more than lovely, but that didn't mean he would let her mock him and his people. "Erm.. sorry miss Daisy, but the Usagi people don't recognise any ruler on THEIR land, though we are peaceful to anyone, and... h-hey wait,... PUP???!!" He finally added. "Actually, i'm an Usagi guardian and, though i'd never use this dagger on anyone without a reason, i'm still a master of any kind of wrestling styles".

With that said he dropped down the dagger. It was usual for the Usagi guardians to do so in order to underline their non-aggressive intensions but in this case, it might unwittingly sound like a challange to a hand to hand fight to Daisy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Daisy looked him up and down. "Fine," she said with a dainty brush of her smooth hair. "I don't mean to harm your people, but I find it fitting that I'd fight one of their... warriors, I'd assume. Though a sorry state your military's in if a scrawny youngster like you is all they have at their disposal."

She flexed her little arms as she approached him, intent on a fight but not about to throw the first blow... yet. Tree branches tenses and creaked above them as she rolled her shoulders. "Shall we have it until you're crying for mercy, then, or when you black out?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:52 pm

Confident in his strenght, Bunbun smirked at the arrogant beauty's words. Though she maybe needed a lesson, he still was resolved to go easy on her. All in all, her opponent was just a delicate, floreal girl.

"Heh... well, why not blacking me out until i cry for mercy? ....unless you're the one who's going to finally beg and give up". He said with a smile, getting into a stance. "Ready when you are Miss Daisy", he added, though he was a bit concerned about the strange movements from the plants around and above.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:07 am

Daisy smirked and made a small wave of her hand, the plants staying themselves for the moment. She would rather see what the little rabbit could do on his own before she started to torment him with her infinite additional limbs.

She'd raise her fists in a simplified boxing stance, moving in a taking a wide, fairly amateur swing at him, and shifting to try and kick at his knee whether or not she hit.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Bunbun easily saw both the hits coming: he warded the first blow and, when Daisy went for the low kick, the bunny fighter closed the distance and hooked her leg with an arm.

"Good, but not fast enough for an Usagi", he would comment. From that stance he would then try and trip her other leg. Though, if he was successfull, he would kindly attend her fall to make it smooth, not wanting to hurt her opponent.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:41 am

Daisy fell for the counter fairly easily, squeaking in surprise when the rabbit eased her down. "How... how DARE you try and coddle to me!" She would wave a hand and have a branch stretch down to grab Bunbun by the foot, trying to hang him upside down. If he was snugly caught, Daisy would march up to him, dusting off her petal skirts and throwing a pair of slaps across his face like a living punching bag.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy (complete) Empty Re: Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next