by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:01 pm

"G-Gasp...unhhfff...." The furry kid tried to stand up but was easily pinned down and held in place by Daisy's foot. To his further embarassemeent, she gave him a nice upskirt view, which caused the shy Usagi to look away with a blush of his face.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Daisy laughed haughtily. "That's it! Avert your eyes from a true princess of the petals!" She either didn't notice or didn't care about the upskirt view, giving him a careless flip of her foot to cast him aside. She'd lean down and grab him by his shoulders, lifting him up to eye level and smirking at him. "I believe you were trying to do THIS?!" she'd tease, suddenly squeezing him against her in a bear hug with her similarly enlarged breasts, each significantly bigger than a full-sized watermelon, squashing into his chest.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Bunbun wriggled helplessly in Daisy's embrace as she had her tauntung way to press him against her abundant bosom to slowly deprive him of air.

Caught in her amazonian hug, he tried to pry apart her arms but with no luck, while here sweet floreal scent teased his senses. "Hnnfhhh... y-yes... k-kinda, i guess..." he admitted in a breathless response, his feet dangling helplessly off the ground.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:59 am

Daisy, aglow in her confidence, would squeeze Bunbun helplessly for a bit before raising him up by the armpits, a pair of branches extending so she could hang him by his vest's collar on them.

"Then maybe you need more practice," she says, eying up the fuzzy little thing, attractive despite his ineptitude. It seemed to be clearly out of lack of practice, since he was in no real unfit condition by the look of him

"Shame on you for not knowing better than to face me," she scolded mockingly as she moved out of his sight. She'd swing her hand to spank him suddenly, a palm the size of a frying pan smashing into his bottom.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:38 pm

Once again the furry fighter blushed in embarassement at Daisy's playful comment, as he was in front of her dangling helplessly. Though it was hard, he knew he had not to let himself be distracted by her beautiful appearance, which risked to go at his further disadvantage.

"W-Well... i-i'm sorry i didn't mean to.... AWCH!" He ingenuously fell into Daisy's mind-play, just before his sily talking was interrupted by a burning sensation at his fuzzy bum. "H-Hey s-stop it... t-this hurts.... and it is embarassing too..." he squirmed in his dangling position, trying to loosen the branches grip.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:32 am

"I'm okay with that," Daisy said, smacking his butt again. This time it was a bit harder and with his squirming, Bunbun was knocked off the branch and tumbled over the grass. Daisy smiled as an idea struck her, and she walked over and planted her butt down on top of the rabbit warrior.

"Comfy as I am?" she teased, arching the branches a bit more to expose herself to the sunlight again and holding out her arms in welcome of her power source. She would let him stay there for now, growing larger every minute or so. If Bunbun wouldn't make any successful escape effort before too long, she'd be big enough for him to be wedged between her butt cheeks entirely.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:18 pm

Bunbun yelped at the second taunting spanking and fell down to the ground, willing to stand up and fight against this embarassing domination. But Daisy seemed to have just started with him, as he felt her big, wonderfully shaped hips press him down again, holding him prisoner.

"unhfff.. n-no.. i won't let you trap me ...agai..nmmmff.... mnn..." His struggles were more and more frustrated by Daisy's slow yet relentless growth, until the bunny-kid was stuck inbetween her smooth buttcheeks. To her amusement, he was getting smaller and smaller to the floreal giantess' eyes, and she could enjoy the feel of his fuzzy frame squirmings.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:42 am

Daisy cooed softly in pleasure of the fuzzy fighter wriggling beneath her cheeks. She was glad to have left the notion of undergarments behind as his fur tickled her cheeks and hole gently. She was nearly two stories tall when she sat up, towering as tall as some of the trees as the looked down at the hare and laughed. "Perhaps now you respect the princess of the earth NOW!" she gloated, grinning at him and folding her arms under her fridge-sized breasts. "What say you now, Bunbun?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:01 pm

The poor Usagi was helplessly pinned as Daisy used his small furry body for her sensual pleasure.

He had to look way much smaller than a baby-bunny to her eyes now, when the colossal beauty squeezed her huge breasts before her little foe in such an intimidating and seductive manner.

"G-Gulp... y-you're awesome, D-Daisy san.." He instinctively admitted with a deep blush of his cute furry face, not realizing it might sound like an amusingly flirty comment from such a tiny admirer.

"S-Still.. i'm not one who gives up very easily... oops" With these words he bravely stood up to his feet, but his legs gave from the recent hold and fell on his butt with a cute silly expression on his face. "...ouch... i...i'm in troubles..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:00 pm

"Darn right," Daisy grinned, agreeing with all of his last statements. She'd reach down to pick him up daintily between to fingers, lifting him up and smirking confidently at him. "I'll admire that kind of courage, though," she admitted. "And a reward for such a tiny soldier..." She'd pull him against her face with her now-powerful hand, kissing him with lips big enough to swallow him into her mouth if she wasn't careful.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Exploring the outlands: Bunbun vs Daisy (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next