Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut)

Post by noob Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:55 am

William's face would start turning red as Tadao teased him. While it wasn't difficult to tell what the bartender was thinking, he was still a little embarrassed that it was so obvious. Having landed an elbow to the maid's side though, Will was starting to feel better. He felt Tadao's grip loosen and had no intention of staying in place as the maid requested. "How about you stay there instead?"

William would try to turn around so that he was facing his opponent. Since they were already on the ground, the bartender just grabbed his foe's arms in an attempt to pin them down by his sides. From there he wanted to transition into a grapevine. Will would try to wrap his legs around Tadao's and press his body down on the maid.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Match: William Castur vs. Tadao Chikamatsu (Debut)

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:20 am

Still writhing in pain and short of breath from Will's well aimed elbow shot, Tadao was practically helpless as Will held him down tightly and turned around, pinning his arms down to the side and getting his legs trapped under the bartender's in the process.

Stuck in the grapevine hold, Tadao's mind briefly wandered off as he stared at Will's body, looking at how defined it was and watching the sweat slowly drip down. Feeling a slight bulge in his underwear, Tadao quickly shook his head and thought "No! I need to focus.." with a worried expression.

The maid would then quickly try to fight out of the hold, fidgeting and shifting all he could in hopes to get his opponent off fast. "Hey...is it too late to ask for a time out?" He humorously said as he attempted to escape.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:37 am

Will would try to spread Tadao's legs as he maintained his position on top of him. Laying right on top of the maid, he could feel him start to enjoy himself. "Time out? Why? Need to cool down?" William teased. He was pretty confident now that he had his opponent in this position. The bartender would try to reposition himself, rubbing against the maid's body as he straddled him.

From atop his opponent Will would try to shimmy up until his crotch was just below Tadao's chin, giving him a close up of his body. "Well I guess I should really try to win right?" He said, more to himself than the maid. He would reach back and start trying to strip the maid. Having a bit of trouble since he was reaching back, Will figured he'd instead just slip his hand down his foe's underwear and go strait to fondling his growing member.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:07 am

His options becoming less and less available by the second, Tadao tried as much as he could to ignore what was going through his head as Will rubbed his body against his own. Feeling the tight muscles rub against each other was sending the maid crazy, and Will made sure to make his matters much worse for him as he adjusted his body until he was sitting directly on Tadao's chest.

The bartender's bulge resting comfortably on his chin, the red-haired maid began getting more nervous as his sexual desires tried to betray him. He initially tried to move his head further away but Will's thighs were resting at the sides of his cheeks and making sure he couldn't easily escape. "Can....we....talk about.......this...." Tadao moaned as Will began fondling his member once more by slipping his hands through his briefs, he could feel the loss coming any second now until he thought of something drastic.

"I'm sorry..." Tadao murmured quietly before opening his mouth and attempting to bite right at Will's crotch! Hoping the pain would be enough to allow him to attempt an escape. It was a dirty move for the maid, but he was getting desperate for a last-minute escape.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:36 am

From his position atop the maid, William was easily able to play with his trapped foe. He could feel Tadao getting closer and closer to losing the match. "I'll gladly talk more after the match." Will offered, "But right now I have to win." He stated, now picking up the pace of his rubbing. The bartender wasn't exactly in the mood for negotiation. for now he was pretty set on just driving the maid wild, but after the match he would be all ears.

William could feel Tadao struggling but so far was able to easily deal with it. He wasn't expecting his opponent to pull anything dirty. He realized how mistaken he was as he felt the maid bite down on his crotch. The bartender's eyes went wide before he cried out in pain. "AAARGGH what the hell?!?" Will yelled. He would aim a hard punch towards the maid's face before frantically trying to get off of him. Will would scramble backwards and tend to his damaged goods. "Who does that!?" He yelled before turning to the referee to complain.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:17 am

Biting down harshly as Will yelped in pain, Tadao couldn't help but feel a bit guilty for the move, it had been a relatively friendly match up to this point. THWACK! Tadao's face burned deeply from the bartender's strike as he released his hold. He had definitely deserved that, but at least he was free from a loss for the short time being.

"Gah, I'm an asshole..." Tadao muttered under his breath as he slowly rose to his feet. As bad as he felt, there was still a match to be won. Regaining his composure and still feeling the stinging of the punch William had gave him, he noticed that said opponent was busy talking to the referee, it was an opportune time to strike! "I hope we can still talk after all this!" Tadao shouted as he grabbed William's shoulders, and without hesitation jumped up and brought his knees up. If it all worked out, Tadao's weight would drag Will down with him and his knees would painfully connect to his back for a nasty Backstabber!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:40 am

Will was too busy scolding the Referee to pay much attention to his opponent. He couldn't believe there wasn't a call or big deal made about what he thought was a completely dirty tactic. Hearing Tadao say something, William turned his head towards him. "Still what?" He asked just in time to see the maid jumping on him. He would stumble forward, almost catching the maid before finally falling down face first. "Gah! Owww damn it!" He cried out as he felt the hard impact right on his spine. Luckily the bartender was able to brace himself for the fall and prevent himself from faceplanting.

Will lay on the mat, trying to just rest a bit and wait for the pain in his back to subside before he tried anything. "I...I don't know if I'll be in the mood for talking later." He groaned from under the maid. After reluctantly giving his an opportunity to get back in the match, he would try to slowly make his way back to his feet and push Tadao off of him.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:23 pm

Falling backwards and successfully connecting the Backstabber as his knee's drove into Will's spine, Tadao got back to his feet and watched as his opponent slowly attempted to get back up himself. He felt the opportunity coming, he had a chance to finish things.

Quickly grabbing Will by the hair, Tadao said "I'm sorry I have to do this, but I hope you enjoy it as much as I will!" as he pulled him to his feet. Tadao would then attempt to pull his head and upper body backwards, before placing his thighs on either side of Will's head and pulling them close, giving him a great view of his underwear. If all was successful Tadao would trap him for a few seconds in a standing headscissors before jumping up and slamming the back of his head down to the mat for his finisher, the "Comfortable View"!

Tadao's rear would be firmly planted on Castur's face if he hit the finisher, and would remain seated there as he would try to place his hand under Will's trunks to begin jacking him off for the finale!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:51 am

William winced as he was dragged roughly to his feet by his hair. "You don't have to do anything." The bartender replied through grit teeth as he was painfully bent back. Things only got worse for Will when Tadao put him in a standing headscissor. "Nnnng...no!" He groaned, his hands reaching for the maid's thighs in an attempt to pry them off of his neck. The hold was making it hard for William to breath, slowly sapping his strength. He wouldn't have to worry about that for too long though.

The next think Will knew his vision was black. After having his head slammed to the mat, the bartender was out for a few seconds. He would be roused by the feeling of Tadao sliding his hands down his trunks as the maid began to go for the finish. He found his vision was still dark though, his face being slightly smothered by the maid's ass. "Geh...ffff!" He mumbled under his foe, trying his best to turn around but finding it hard to get his body to move so soon after being slammed down.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Slamming the bartender down harshly as he completed his finisher, Tadao laughed out as he was near enough sat on Will's face, listening to him struggle underneath him and demand him to get off.

"Nuh uh! I don't think so..." Tadao responded as he used one hand to push down harshly on his chest and keep him down as the other one continued to go to town.

"You know, I really enjoyed this match, we'd have to do this again sometime!" He continued as he increased his rhythm, going faster on Will's member as he slightly gyrated on top of him.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next