by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Elevator Music To Your Ears

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Elevator Music To Your Ears - Page 3 Empty Re: Elevator Music To Your Ears

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:20 pm

Clyde gave Gwen an odd look as he heard her coy words and saw that Cheshire smile on her face that made him look to the heiress quite dryly.

"Cuz ya cheat?" He said simply to her in a dry, deadpan manner before Gwen allowed him to sit right next to her.

The cowboy grinned and got up before practically sliding in beside Gwen, giving her a flirty little hip check as he scooted up beside her, flashing a wide grin that only grew as he was called The notorious Clyde T. Gastin.

"Just makin' my rematch with Ami Takeuchi official... I got screwed outta the world title so I reckon I oughta get it back!" Beamed the fiery cowboy with a determined gaze as he raised his fist.

He then quickly eased up and looked to Gwen. "What about you?" He asked before a sly smile flicked across his face.

"...Madam Mademoiselle." Added the coy blonde as he looked to the heiress with a cocky, proud stare.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Gwen narrowed her eyes with a dead-panned grimace from Clyde bluntly addressing her as a cheater after she had gone through all of that effort to slyly insinuate her nefarious ways rather than just blurt it out. She desperately needed to stop attempting to have an intricate and layered conversation with Clyde.

"Well, it just so happens that finalizing the paperwork for my impeding tag-team title match is the reason for my own late-night visitation. As well as making doubly sure that the champions themselves have their schedules in proper order for our contract signing~..."
Gwen innocently smiled beside Clyde. Her actual intentions being to sabotage the tag-team champions by having them be well on the other side of Tokyo on the night of the signing. Thereby forcing the GM's hand to strip them of their titles and give Gwen and Akiha an effortless win.

"Hmm...Tension World Championship, you say? I'd wager that should be no manner of challenge whatsoever, even for someone of your uncivilized and subpar wrestling skillset. It must put your mind at great ease to know that you'll only face inferior competitors in that division, none of whom come scantly close to my own refined and superior wrestling expertise~..."
Gwen pridefully imparted while daintily placing the tips of her fingers on her chest with her snooty head high.

Last edited by killcarrion on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:38 pm

When Gwen narrowed her eyes, the cowboy just shared a grin right back at the Heiress before laughing briefly and listening to what Gwen had to share about being here in AFW HQ regarding her title stuff.

"That's pretty cool." Clyde responded before sharing what was going on in his career. The response he got from Gwen however, was enough to earn a wide eyed, slack jawed stare from Clyde as the snooty heiress shot down him and the league he had been fighting in for years! Her snootiness earned a deep frown from the hard working cowboy as Gwen put herself so high on the pedestal.

Clyde just stared at Gwen dryly for a moment and mulled over everything the prideful woman said before he finally smirked.

"Okay." He said firmly. "I'll take that wager." He added with a wide smile as he looked to Gwen with a pair of smug eyes, crossing his arms confidently.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Pompously grandstanding with the utmost confidence in her superior abilities, Gwendolyn obviously meant every spoken syllable of her grandiose bragging in terms of the Tension division. The heiress not thinking much of a division where someone as uncouth, gauche and dim-witted as Clyde could reign as world champion. Despite his championship reign and brief moments of homely charm and...begrudging...handsomeness, Gwen still saw herself as the higher caliber athlete~...

Smirking haughtily with her eyes closed and head tilted upward, Gwen merely assumed that Clyde's moment of silence was him taking the time needed to reluctantly accept what Gwen had to say as the gospel truth...before his statement awoke her from the delusion. The heiress balking and turning to face Clyde with outright confusion on her perplexed face.

"B-beg your pardon? What wager are you referring to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Clyde had admit, Gwen was quite ravishing with her eyes closed and her head tilted high, it almost saddened him that she broke that 'pose' as soon as he opened his mouth about the wager of sots.

"Heh." His smirk only grew when she balked and turned sharply towards with that look of confusion. Meanwhile Clyde remained calm and cool.

"You bet that even with me being of 'subpar skill set', I'd find no real challenge in Tension compared to ya." Clyde said as he titled his head up and put his fingers to the top of chest just like Gwen did, posing like that for a moment before opening one eye and sticking his tongue out at her.

"So! I'll take that bet. Let's see if yer a real challenge after all. I mean, I don't wanna face weaklings or nuthin and since yer thrownin' yerself out there, yer a logical person to challenge!"
Clyde muttered before flashing Gwen another wide grin as he winked at her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:04 pm

With her mouth briefly agape in stalled shock, Gwen eventually began to chuckle nervously when faced with the corner she painted herself into. She anxiously looked to all corners of the room as if looking for an escape from her predicament as she sat back up to stare down at Clyde still seated beside her.

"Y-You...wish to challenge me...to an honest contest of grappling aptitude?" Gwen said while pointing her index finger between the both of them, clearly flustered while resorting to her confusing amalgam of twisting words once again. She paced from one side of the elevator before returning back to Clyde, a repulsed scowl on her face with her hands on her curvy hips.

"You, my clearly deluded individual, must be sniffing roses in the garden of delusions if you think I would ever set one foot in the same arena where such reprehensible scoundrels like Killer King call home. B-Besides, we have no need to engage in so frivolous a scuffle when the reigning victor is so clearly evident. W-What's more, I have no further incentive to engage in such an act anyway."
Gwen stubbornly imparted with a skittish tone of voice and a slight blush to her cheeks, her arms folded across her puffed out chest while she defensively attempted to talk herself out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:12 pm

"Yup." Clyde clarified with a nod and a smile at Gwen while she paced within the elevator before returning to him with that scowl on her pretty face and her hands on her hot, alluring hips.

Hearing her out though, Gwen had an honest reason about not going to Tension and Clyde could sympathize with it.

"But I ain't Killer King. I mean, It's just a match." He said simply. "But if ya feel so strongly about that... We could easily wrestle elsewhere. Like, the gym?" He said as he scratched his head shyly before noticing how flustered Gwen seemed to be, garnering a sly grin from Clyde.

"Heh... You talk so confident and now yer a shy mess! Haha!" Laughed the cowboy as he grinned ear to ear.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:38 am

"I am perfectly calm and composed, thank you!!!" Gwen belted back with a piercing glare and a clicking stomp of her heel, her reddening cheeks and agitated demeanor proving the exact opposite.

Gwen turned in place and put her back to Clyde while she rapidly contemplated her situation, the heiress thoroughly miffed from being taken off her guard to the grinning cowboy's childish delight. Twice now Clyde had seen her act in a way thoroughly out of character for her.

After a few seconds of deep reflection, Gwen looked over her shoulder and downward at the simple-minded country boy. A burgeoning grin spread across her elegant visage with her index finger gently touching her soft lower lip, the benefits of accepting Clyde's challenge slowly dawning on her as she turned in place to address him properly. The passing time having helped restore her dignified composure.

"Hmm, very well than. Consider you're wager accepted. I hereby deem you worthy of being granted the illustrious privilege of becoming Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt's premier Tension opponent~...however..." Gwen than leaned downward with her hands folded behind her back, her bewitching hazel-eyed gaze and heavenly smile hiding her mischievous machinations.

"Such an unfamiliar venture for myself requires further...incentive. What say we up the stakes, just a skosh? As fate would have it, I just so happen to be in need of a dutiful and attentive pool boy to maintain my estate's numerous swimming facilities...and I do believe you fit the bill quite nicely. One month under my employ once I inevitably reign victorious. What say you, Monsieur Gastin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:34 pm

Clyde was very confident in this decison and heavily amused. Gwen was acting all haughty and even a little disrespectful, but upon issuing that challanging and seeing how flustered about it she got, he felt he had gotten some nice payback. She could back out and he'd be satisfied or she could accept and treat him to an interesting match up that he was honestly interested in.

Seeing Gwen mull over it in a toss and turn manner had Clyde grinning ear to ear until Gwen finally turned round to face him, his brow raising as he noticed the new smile on her face before she... Actually accepted!

Though her offer threw him off a bit and made Clyde eye her a bit carefully before his eyes suddenly shot side. "P-Pool boy!?" He gasped! And for a month!?

He wasnt a fan of such a degrading job, but he made the offer and he couldn't turn down the challenge.

"Fine, yer on!" He declared. "But! If I win! You uh... You pay fer dinner at the best steakhouse in Japan!" He exclaimed with a fierce look in his eyes. THAT was something he could get behind.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:54 pm

"...I assume you mean to infer that we embark on a date, correct?" Gwen tersely replied with a deadpan tone and half-lidded eyes, the heiress visibly dumbfounded from the simplicity of Clyde's counter stipulation. When granted the rarefied opportunity to ask potentially anything his heart desired from an individual of supreme wealth, exalted prestige, and a vast network of resources at her dainty fingertips...Clyde requested a slab of red meat. When Gwen could easily buyout the entire restaurant chain if she so desired.

However, the insinuation that tabloid journalists could see them partake in a solitary meal together and extrapolate that into them being a couple...therein lies the rub. The heiress honestly unsure of whether her dignified status among the social elite could withstand the mere concept of her being romantically involved with Clyde T. Gastin of all people.

Nevertheless, when presented with the tantalizing opportunity of adding the former Tension World Champion to her ever expanding list of conquered adversaries...catering to her every whim while she lounged about at poolside whist tanning her heavenly figure in her revealing swimsuit...a tall margarita in one hand and a scrumptiously shirtless cowboy at her side...

Gwen smiled delightedly with a playful giggle before extending her hand forward to offer Clyde both a handshake and a heaving tug to help bring the slouching simpleton back to his feet. Even someone with her sophisticated pedigree occasionally dallied in certain carnal delights~...

"I do suppose I can scrape together the funds to afford so lofty a request...*giggle*...I graciously accept those terms, Monsieur Gastin. It appears this woeful disruption in my schedule has become a most serendipitous encounter~..."
With Clyde shaking her hand to informally seal the deal, the elevator would coincidentally jerk back to life and begin to steadily make it's slow descent to the lobby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next