Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gift Giving II

+3
Lobo
Teenwrestler
Deus001
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gift Giving II - Page 3 Empty Re: Gift Giving II

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Lucy was wondering if Belinda got the letter, after all most people didn't really do that stuff anymore. These days it was all IM and other stuff, but it was always good to at least give folks a nice change from bills and junk mail. Still the Swede showed up with a cute outfit and a real bright smile, no doubt drinking in the atmosphere of the place. It was clear that the UK Elite spared little to no expense in making the abode of the Paragon akin to a classical set from a film, Belinda probably noticed the little touches such as the crackling fireplace and the tinsel adorning the windows.

"Hi Belinda! Great to see you!" Lucy said, Ms Grange gave a little chuckle as she accepted Belinda's hug. Afterwards Lucy would point up to the Swede's hair to let her know she ought to check it, which then had the Brit saying "So the big jolly Santa is my Brother Ryan, and the elf's our right hand man John.".

Ryan chuckled and stroked the fake beard that he had on before waving, seeming every bit the jolly man of fiction. Albeit a lot more buff of course, the paragon said "A pleasure to meet you Ms Northman. John would you please procure her gifts?"

John nodded to the words of his boss and gave a greeting nod to the Swede and moseyed off towards the giant tree, which must have been certainly difficult to get into the apartment. While the allegedly happy elf went to the tree, Lucy would nudge Belinda and say "Hey Belinda I meant to ask, got any plans for the new year? I was wondering if maybe we could do a tag match down the line if you wanted, with our skills we could probably we quite kick arse." Ms Grange hadn't done a tag match in ages and doing one with Belinda could certainly be very enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:18 am

Belinda would smile as she and Lucy hugged each other, it was nice to hang out with her friend again. Though when Lucy pointed up to her hair the Swede moved her hand up and rubbed it against her blond locks, only to feel the cold snow. " O-oh!" Belinda let out before she would gently brush off the snowflakes. " Thanks." 

She nodded her head as the cute blond described her brother and his friend. Though it wasn't like she got a good view of them, seeing as they were both dressed up for the occasion. " Hello There John, Hello Ryan. The pleasure is all mine." Belinda said as she would wave her hand towards the two and give them both a warm hearty smile. Belinda now awaited the gift as she balanced herself on her heels a bit, rocking back and forth until she was nudged by Lucy.

" New year ? Not particularly. Not more than usual at least." Belinda let out as she would nod her head, following which came that question of teaming up, something that made the Swede smile towards her fellow blond girl. " Well of course ~ I'm sure that would be quite fun, besides it's always fun getting into the ring with you." Belinda let out as she would move to nudge Lucy right back. " I'm sure it's gonna be the just as fun wrestling with you as opposed to against you ~" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:44 pm

Lucy was feeling like she was getting back to her high school days, more so the part where she bonded with folks she had things in common with. It briefly made the Brit drift back to the time she spent with Gabbie Desjardin, who had to return home due to unspecified personal reasons. Still Ms Grange was pleased to be able to meet another good person that she could consider a friend, her rough upbringing made it a bit hard to trust folks. So Lucy liked to think she could make good judgements.

"Awesome to hear Belinda. I bet we'd do pretty well, ain't done a tag match in ages. But I did it all the time back in the indies." Lucy said, back when she and her Bro cut their teeth in the likes of Hong Kong and Seoul. They dressed like they just came off the street and learned the hard way at what they could do, in more painful ways at times.

John at the tree procured a large bag with a couple of gifts wrapped inside, he gave a smile as he passed it over to Lucy. Ms Grange would then say "So I got you these cat ears, saw them in this place down the road. They're battery operated right, and the ears move up and down by reading your brainwaves! I thought they'd look pretty cute on you Belinda. The other thing was this shirt, see cause John knows a guy who makes custom shirts. And I got one made for you, I have one too with me on it."

The said shirt for Belinda had her in her ring attire depicted in a chibi art style with a smile, the designer did a pretty good job. Even getting the hair in a pretty similar style to how the Swede had it. Lucy winked and said "Happy holidays Belinda! You have a real good one now and I'll see you around!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:58 am

Belinda look on at Lucy as she seemed rather happy to hear that the Swede was willing to team up with her, of course Belinda wasn't going to say now. She liked Lucy and figured that they two of them would get along rather well in a tag team. Still she couldn't help but wonder how this would go over with a certain someone...or maybe two of them. Would probably be fine when she really thought about it, but still...

The Swede nodded her head as she looked on at John who passed the gift towards Lucy, whom then presented the Swede with those cute cat ears. Following that was even another gift, the Swede smiled and accepted both the ears and the cute shirt that she was given. It looked pretty cute, she'd never actually seen herself drawn in a chibi art style before...so it looked quite adorable to her. " Wow, thanks you guys!" The Swede let out in a sincere voice of happiness. She moved to place the cat ears upon her head, settle the headband down against her skull and then fixing her hair around it.

The ears slowly moved around a little before settling and then the Swede would smile at Lucy as her friend winked towards her. The Swede would move in and give Lucy a close hug, which got the right one of the cat ears to flap a little. " Happy Holidays Lucy ~...Nyaaa~" Belinda added to light 'nya' simply cause of the cat ear gift. Before she'd break the hug and look over at the other two, raising her hand up in a cute paw like motion which got both ears to cutely flap. " Thanks you guy. Hope I'll see you around ~" The Swede let out before she'd turn and make her exit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:47 pm

Truth be told Lucy would probably be doing tag matches with Ryan for the most part, the pair simply fell back on each other and had worked together during the time when they were newly minted. John as well, granted he hadn't been in the scene as long as either. But he was their trusted right hand man and could be just as depended on. Regardless decades from now, when Ms Grange hung up her wrestling gear and joined up in helping out a school in Britain she'd like to think she could team with a friend of hers. Instead of lamenting the missed chance, granted Lucy didn't usually think like that. But John had advised her to think on the future here and there, so it was a good idea.

Ms Grange giggled a little as she got hugged by Belinda, it just made her think back to the days when she was younger. Those cat ears really looked natural on the Swede, good to know that gift was in working order. Lucy inwardly thanked Japan for producing some awesome stuff like this. Belinda took the chance to really get into character with her gift, waving like a cute catgirl towards Ryan and John as she departed as well as prior making the required noise.

"Aww your so nice Belinda, happy holidays pal." Lucy stated while rubbing the back of her head.

"It's no trouble Ms Northman, all the best." Mr Knight stated with a small bow, ever the formal Brit.

"Heh wow, alright take care." John remarked with a smirk, the actions of Belinda serving as a reminder to him to make an attempt to enjoy his elf outfit. After all he only at least had to wear it once.

"Bye! See you in the new year!" Lucy said as Belinda departed.

Once she had and the door was shut Ms Grange would smile at her Brother.

"It's great to see you've been making friends in the business Lucy." Ryan remarked.

"Oh? And you haven't Ryan?" Lucy stated in response.

The young man tapped the bridge of his nose and said "I'm the paragon of Britain Sis, it falls to me to make sure diplomatic relations are great. So I have many, even the ones I've yet to meet."

The next people on the list were Daisuke and Sion of WhiteGale, the current Tension tag champions. The pair had obtained the titles from the UK Elite after a hard fought and brutal ladder match, with the Canadian team coming out on top. They had been to Ryan's abode last year, with the titles now having changed hands. Regardless Mr Knight bore no ill will to the pair, it had been won in a decisive manner. Now was the holidays, a chance to celebrate and relax. It shouldn't be too long until they arrived......

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:26 pm

It's been roughly a year since the two teams met up in a situation that wasn't either competitive nor being an unexpected running into the other, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Other than Daisuke's impromptu meetup with John and them hearing about Lita stumbling upon Ryan, who depending who ask may or may not have gone off the deep end if not spotted when she had, they really haven't crossed paths since Ryan and John lost the ladder match between them. For sure things were pretty competitive during that time, and Daisuke and Sion wouldn't be surprised if they met up in the ring again, but just like this time last year that wasn't the focus today.

After getting a friend to look after their kids, Sion and Dai headed to where Ryan mentioned they would. They ate a few cookies along the way from a container, which Lita made for Ryan's group, though tossed in a little bit extra in case if Daisuke and Sion had some along the way, which it was difficult to resist anything she made. They each had something small for them in their pockets and Sion checked to see if the thing he brought was still there, which it was as they approached the door. Sion knocked, but Daisuke couldn't help but ring the bell a few times, just to be silly. As they waited to be let Daiuske adjusted the boots that she was wearing, that Ryan 'n co. got for her last year.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:44 pm

Some might think inviting the people who took your titles away would be the last thing that anyone would do, however one should pay to mind that Ryan was quite different. In spite of the physical occupation he and his group had Mr Knight preferred to try and keep any issues in the ring and put it there, some might not like that. But he liked to call himself a paragon for a reason. Besides this was the holidays, a time to bury the hatchet even albeit briefly.

Mr Knight adjusted his hat in the mirror, even when he dressed in the style of the jolly old man he certainly didn't look like him. John meanwhile was reading a book, one that he'd gone over countless times. Probably to the point where he could quote half of it by heart. The master of creation inwardly felt conflicted, namely because of what happened in that title match. That said though John didn't personally dislike them, he was the sort to just live at the end. Besides even with that injury at the end John had to admit, they'd had a really good match there. A highlight of the career of the master of creation.

Lucy twirled her hair as she checked her phone, Sion and Daisuke were more the focus of her Brother and John. Sure enough the door bell rung several times, and it was promptly answered by Mr Knight. He stuck his head through the door, Ryan knew it was probably done to be silly. Sure enough it was the new Tension tag champs.

"I thought that was the pizza we ordered. Just kidding. Glad to see you Sion, Daisuke. Please enter." Ryan stated with a smirk and tilt of the head.

Mr Knight unlocked the door and would allow the Canadians into his abode, tastefully decorated to achieve the classical feel of an old style TV special. John put his book down and gave a small bow to the pair.

"Ah hey there you pair, happy holidays!" John said with a smile, then going on with "Lucy could you get the gifts this time?"

Ms Grange smirked at Mr Carnaby's request, before giving a shrug and saying "Sure no bother John. Howdy you pair, oh feel free to help yourself to some mince pies. We just got them out the oven though, so watch out." there was a batch of them on a small table near the door.

While the British girl went to get the gifts from the very large holiday tree Mr Knight would pick one up with a napkin, breathing out near it to cool it down before saying "The year has treated you both well, I hope that 2017 will be a good one again for all of us."

John smiled and said "Yeah, man it was so hectic. Feel like the wave just washed over me know what I mean? It's good to look back after the toil, all the best folks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:17 pm

The thought of pizza made Daisuke perk up, though she quickly realized that there wasn’t going to be any and Ryan was just joking around.  She looked a little bit disappointed at that but the feeling didn’t last long as they went inside.

They were glad to be here.  “Thanks, and agreed.” Sion told them when Ryan extended good new year wishes.  “It’s going to be a rough start for sure.”  He confirms that they will in fact be moving, which he thanks John for talking with Daisuke about her concerns.   Dai gives John a smile when Sion mentioned it.  “There’s one concerned I do have though.  Not sure if you’ve been watching lately but with how my mother’s been in the ring lately I’m worried she might be losing it.”  Daisuke expands on what Sion said on that “Wrestling’s been pretty much her life, but the past couple of matches she’d had it looks like she might be losing interest, which is kinda scary since it’s been pretty much her whole life.  I hope she’ll be alright.”  Sion knew his mother was a tough one, but according to his sister Kayura she’s felt a different vibe or aurora or whatever the term is…But yeah I hope she’ll be alright.”  He takes a deep breath to calm himself before focusing back on what is going on at the current moment  and place in time before pulling out the cookies that Lita made for everyone.

Last edited by Maxy on Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:57 pm

Mr Knight hadn't really known much about Sion's Mother, the name had been heard to the paragon. Apparently Kei had gotten into some pretty hardcore matches, Ryan himself usually refrained from matches of that sort. Still he gave credit where it was due, it was a sign of being willing to put it all on the line to come out on top. However with what Sion and Daisuke talked about perhaps Kei had some concerns, Ryan would perhaps state that Kei could have a mid life crisis. However.......

"Oh dear. Well I can't really comment on this as I don't personally know her I'm afraid, regardless I do hope everything will be alright with regards to that matter." Ryan said, it was true. Mr Knight couldn't give a real opinion without knowing the person proper, he could speculate but even the greatest of investigators could be wrong from time to time. John simply remained silent but had a sympathetic look on his features.

Regardless after a couple of minutes of eating mince pies Lucy got the gifts for the new Tension tag champs, it was a pretty big bag as it turned out. Ms Grange looked at John briefly before offering it to Sion and Daisuke.

"Okay so what we got here is a work from John here, he actually made a portrait of the pair of you with the titles." Lucy said, true enough it looked pretty well made. Having a sort of vintage feel, like a photo from the 90's.

John lightly coughed and said "Uh yeah, I was looking at a photo of that tag team. The Rock and Roll Express, you probably know them. Anyway I saw this photo of them from way back, and seeing that filter made me feel nostalgic. So I figured for your first real title win here in Japan thought I'd make it for you."

"Oh yeah the other thing is something I made while I was in that forest. Did some woodcarving and made a wooden maple leaf shape, had a lot of time to do it when I wasn't working out. Here's what you could say's the finished masterpiece of mine, I'd have given it earlier but we were so close to the holidays I felt it more appropriate. I hope you'll like it, merry Christmas." Mr Knight stated with a smile, indeed it looked pretty decent. Could be used as a paper weight perhaps, given WhiteGale's Canadian heritage Ryan felt it'd be a good idea to pay homage to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:20 pm

It was rough timing for her to be going through this, though all they could really do was hope for the best at this point.  The sight of the painting for sure defiantly took their minds off that for the time being, it did look impressive.  "Impressive" Daisuke commenting while giving a nod at it.  Sion agreed with what his wife and tag partner was thinking, though another thought came to mind as well.  "This may seem like weird timing now but when you guys held the belts did you ever stop and wonder what the initialism of this company's name actually stands for?  There's no way the A really stands for what I've heard it being."  That got Dai thinking, though she did grin at the thought.  "Can't say I have but now that you mention it..."

They didn't recall Lita mention anything about Ryan having any woodcarvings on him, not that they would have thought much of it, nor would she want to know every detail of what Ryan was doing with his time before finding him in the forest that one day.  The couple also looked impressed with what Ryan offered to them.  "That's alright Ryan" Daisuke says regarding Ryan's timing "It's still good though, beats any bird feeder I could make" she comments with a smile as she checks it over.

As last year they too had something to give to those that brought them here.  Sion mentions this, which the cookies Lita brought wasn't the only thing.  Sion hands them each a hockey puck that has a Knight logo on it.  "It's from one of top teams where we're from."  To sound clever, Daisuke added "It's multipurpose too.  While it is better known for use in a certain sport it can also be hurled at your enemies, and depending on the type of cup it can also be used as a coaster."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next