by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Avalanche 16 Opening Ceremony

2 posters

Go down

Avalanche 16 Opening Ceremony Empty Avalanche 16 Opening Ceremony

Post by Kelsea Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:26 pm

Preceded by: None
Followed by: AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

Avalanche 16 Opening Ceremony AyGMmN0
Avalanche 16 Opening Ceremony Hp3xUd8

"Ladies and gentleman of Toronto... Welcome to the event you have been waiting for all year... Avalanche 16!!! AFW graces the glorious lands of Canada for the first time and what a treat it will be for those loyal Canadian fans who have waited so long. Without further ado we pass you on to Canada... Nay... Toronto's home grown girl to present the opening ceremony... SILVER ACE!!!"

Avalanche 16 Opening Ceremony Ace_zps63a84512

Spotlight
characters:
Avalanche 16 Opening Ceremony ELZuoMvAvalanche 16 Opening Ceremony OG5hnuaAvalanche 16 Opening Ceremony Cg3CzYmAvalanche 16 Opening Ceremony 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Avalanche 16 Opening Ceremony Empty Re: Avalanche 16 Opening Ceremony

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:20 pm

Haley stood on the entrance ramp, smiling and looking out at the packed Rogers Centre, or, as she fondly remembered it being named, The Skydome, staring out into the crowd. God, she had such fond memories of the place. Seeing the Rolling Stones in concert, going to baseball games, and of course, going to pro wrestling events.

"Helllloooo Tooorooontoooo!"

She yelled, getting an uproar of cheers back, the crowd cheering for their hometown girl.

"You guys ready for the best night of your lives!?"

Another loud cheer, clearly indicating yes.

"Glad to hear it! You guys are in for a treat tonight! Here's the rundown!"

"First off, two of Frictions newest rookie fighters will get the honor of kicking off the show, just like I did when I debuted at Avalanche 2013! Considering where I am today, it could mean big things could be ahead for these ladies, so get ready to enjoy a Hardcore match between Melody Superior and that British Bruiser, Lena "Tracer" Oxton!

Also tonight, not one, but TWO Kawaii matches! First, four of the cutest Kawaii will compete to see who wins the vacated Kawaii title! Personally, I'm hoping for Cutie Kanai or Momo to take home the gold, but all four of these lovely girls are gonna work hard to earn that title!

Also, some of Frictions other best Kawaii will compete in the most adorable match ever made, as six of them will face off in a specially constructed soft style Elimination Chamber Facesit match!"

She exclaimed, the titantron showing an image of the foam and padding covered Chamber, getting a yell of excitement from the crowd.

"Moving on, we'll also see the return-to-Avalanche of two AFW veterans, as the outright insane Karina Rine takes on the biggest daredevil in the league, the returning Heather Sunderland!

Also tonight, the recent Cyclone Tournament that has had Friction audiences on the edge of their seats, will reach its conclusion tonight, as four tag teams like veteran Wrestle Angel stars, the Super Mega Death Team, The adorable twins, the Little Devils, and relative newcomers Amy and Kyoko and Del and Lizzy face off to see who become tournament champions and earn a future Tag Team Title Shot! Also, Little Devils, Rei Tomizawa, gimme a call sometime cuties!

Following that is a match that's rather personal to me, as Jessica Wright, a member of Team War, who you all know I've...personal issues with...takes on a member of Team Ace, the pride of the United Kingdom, and one of the most badass girls on the entire roster, Alicia Wells! Give her hell Alicia!

Now...I know you all know former World Champion Kelly Conway, one of AFW's most...infamous wrestlers..."

Haley actually winced from the incredibly loud chorus of boos that came from the crowd in response, her fellow Canadians clearly hating the brash and loudmouth American.

"Well, clearly you do...well, tonight, she faces what might be the toughest challenge of her career, as she goes one on one with one of the most talented fighters in Friction, my second favorite high flyers, former Entropy Champion, Julia Rogers, who is determined to put the bitchy blonde in her place, once and for all!"

She paused, letting the crowd roar in approval, some even starting to chant Julia's name in response, Haley letting the crowd settle before going on.

"As if thats not a packed card already, We've got title matches for you guys, as tonight EVERY title is on the line!

The Tag Team Titles will be defended, as The Black Feathers Gang, having held the titles for over a year, make their return to the league after a long absence, to defend the belts against the recently formed team of former Entropy Champion  Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt and Akiha Kosha, known as the Imperial Order! While I'm not personally a fan of Gwen's, given our history, I can't deny the woman is talented, and Akiha is no slouch! If the former Frozen Flame Combo aren't at the top of their game, we may see new champs tonight!

Tonight, the Hentai Title is on the line, as the longest reigning Hentai Champion, the sexy Natasha Locklear, considered one of the best hentai stars in Friction history, defends against Minerva Larson, a talented women with only one defeat on record, whose so good, she fought solo in a handicap hentai match and still defeated both her opponents! Can Natasha hold on to her long held title, or will Minerva pull off the upset of the night!?

Now for a match near and dear to me, personally, the Entropy Title Match. It's The Amazon vs The Slamazon, as my good friend, Alaina Sanders, known as one of the sexiest, strongest, and most amazing women to hold the Entropy Title, having defended it in some incredible matches and elevated the belt to new heights, will defend the title against none other than my absolute favorite wrestler in the entire league, the best high flyer ever, and the veteran who proves that age is nothing but a number, the love of my life, the bold and beautiful Valley Doll, in a dangerous, career threatening, match that Canadians, having invented it, hold near and dear to our hearts...A Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match!"

Haley blew a kiss at the camera, meant for Valley to see, before moving on.

"Also, see how above the ring there, is that shiny shiny steel cage? Well tonight, the Hardcore Champion, Adrian Kytes, one of AFW's longest lasting veterans, considered to not only be one of the best wrestlers in the world, but the toughest woman alive today, having been put in the most brutal hardcore matches in AFW's history and come out on top, will defend her Hardcore Title inside that painful steel structure...Oh, and, silly me, I almost forgot...playing the part of Adrian's opponent tonight....ME!"

Haley stopped there, basking in the cheers and applause she was given, taking an admittedly worried look at the cage before continuing.

"And finally, our main event of the evening. The AFW Friction World Title, the most prized championship belt in the world, is on the line. Brittany Luuve, the first ever Triple Crown Champion in all of AFW history, a woman so brutal, so unforgiving in the ring, that last Avalanche she not only defeated, but retired, one of the best wrestlers in the history of the company, who hasn't been seen since. With her devastating, and mostly illegal, ways, She's considered one of the most unbeatable champions there is...except to her opponent.

Tonights challenger, Cecilia Northman. Having previously held the Hardcore Title longer than anybody else, and having dominated most of the AFW roster at one point or another, Cecilia boasts the largest winning streak in AFW history, and has more matches and wins on record than any other AFW superstar. Hardcore, Hentai, Wrestling, this woman can do it all, and has, against some of the best the league has ever had to offer. Tonight, this self proclaimed "Uncrowned Queen" of AFW finally gets the title shot she feels she has deserved for a long time. Can she unseat Brittany Luuve, or will the Northern Queen be denied her throne yet again?

So yeah, a hell of a show tonight...and a damn long one...Remember folks, restrooms are down the hall, to the left, and enjoy Avalanche!"

She (finally) finished, giving a wave to the crowd before heading off backstage to prepare for her own match.

Back to top Go down