Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo

Post by dragonswill Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:48 pm

Del rubbed her chest when she was on the ground, Keeping on eye on Cutey Aoi knew the girl was faster and more skilled but she had to have some weakness. Seeing Cutey jumped up in the air Aoi would roll away just in time for the girl to land on nothing but the canvas. " No you don't, " Aoi said as she got to her feet befor jumping up to try and do a low drop kick at Cutey's chest.

She knew she could get blocked since Cutey was still fresh, Cutey only managed to drop kick Aoi cause she was caught off guard. After her attempted Drop kick Aoi would get back to her feet and look at Cutey "Heh so why did you come after me ? I had assumed you would have double teamed momo with Claire." Aoi said as she got into her fighting stance once on her feet.

Back to top Go down

AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 16: Kawaii Title Fourway - Claire vs. Aoi vs. Cutey Kanai vs. Momo

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:52 pm

Momo looked a little nervous, but she swallowed any of that that would interfere with contesting this match and moved forward. Claire watched the blue-haired girl closely, looking at her face, then glancing outward from it along her arms to check out where her hands were and how they were positioned. Momo seemed to be a fair fighter, and Claire expected that her offer of a test of strength was going to be accepted without any tricks on her foe's part. But one could never be too sure.

Claire interlocked her fingers with Momo's, initiating a very different kind of battle than the one taking place across the way. Claire wanted to keep things slow and methodical as long as she was fighting Momo. She knew that the girl's strength lay in her speed, and, if Claire could take that away, then she might just have a big advantage here.

But Momo was going to put up a good fight even standing still! She pushed hard against Claire, right from the start, forcing the black-haired girl to push back with almost all the strength she could, throwing away any plan she might have had to build up gradually. Claire would stomp a foot on the mat and try to lift her arms a little higher as she pushed, trying to possibly add a little bit of a downward press in addition to her horizontal pushing!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:12 am

Momo was definitely nervous. She may have been less so if she was against Aoi, but she had to push herself to fight stronger and stronger opponents. She knew Aoi inside and out, but that wasn't going to help her better herself, focusing on one person. She had to focus on Claire right now, studying her and taking her down.

The two of them locked fingers, and she didn't waste a second before pushing with all she had, trying to push the black haired girl back. Claire was tough, not moving back too much. In fact, she started changing her angle, starting to push down, rather than straight on. Momo, not expecting it, slowly went down to a knee, her arms shaking with the effort to push her back. This wasn't a good position to be in, and she wasn't too sure what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:20 am

Cutey grunted slightly as her leg hit the ring floor with a slam, she watched her opponent rush to her feet and while the pink haired girl was on one knee. The other girl managed to not only get up faster than her but was able to perform a very quick drop kick. "Ghh!" Shielding her chest with her arms, Cutey was knocked back but not knocked down. She let the force of the kick propel her into a backwards roll which allowed her to stand up.

She felt the sting of her opponent's boots slamming into her arms making her hiss through her teeth. Cutey got into a fighting stance as she eyed her opponent carefully, circling away from the ropes.

"Not really." Cutey confessed with a shrug. "Claire and I aren't partners right now. I want to crush her even more than I want to crush you. I just figured how stubborn you were in our last match, you were someone I needed to take out first in order to win."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:09 am

"aww you want to crush claire more then me im hurt." Aoi stuck out her tongue as she stared at Cutey raising to her feet to get ready for her. "though if you want to crush Claire more why don't you go after her then just cause im stubborn means you see me as a threat perhaps more of a threat then Claire?" Aoi said smiling a little bit. Since Cutey wants to crush Claire, Aoi thought about doing some little mind game hoping to get Cutey to attack Claire while she was fighting Momo.

"We don't have to be enemies Cutey Claire should be the one that goes down." Aoi said, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend right?" Aoi asked as she smiled at her Extending her arms for a lock up. "But i digress " Aoi knew mind games weren't something she liked but she had to do something to take Claire out of the picture.

She also wanted to help Momo who was struggling against the black haired girl, Aoi knew Claire was tough and she knew how tough Momo was but she couldn't help but want to help her friend even though it was every kawaii for them selves in this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:02 am

Claire might have been slightly taller than Momo, and she would use that advantage, after she had managed to stop Momo's advance and plant her feet securely in one spot on the ring surface. She would try to push forward, then bend her wrists, forcing her palms down on top of Momo's and then trying to bend her not only backwards, but downwards. It seemed as though Momo was able to resist Claire's horizontal force, but the American girl had greater success with the vertical.

"Ahh...there we go..." Claire would grunt, as she managed to bend Momo, forcing the blue-haired girl down onto one knee on the canvas. Momo was still pushing up on her, putting up quite a fight as she struggled to avoid being trapped underneath the black-haired girl. That black-haired girl, though, was thinking about what to do next, so long as she had her foe in this position.

Claire would decide to try to transition to something other than a test of strength. Still holding onto Momo's hands, Claire would try to get behind her foe, circling her arms around as she did, trying to transition and put Momo into a full nelson as she kneeled down behind her on the mat!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:38 pm

Claire's slight height advantage was causing a problem for Momo. It may not have been much, but it was enough for her to gain the advantage by adjusting how she was pushing. The force was enough to get her to drop to a knee, forcing her to try and push more upward, which was causing her arms to strain and shake with the effort. In her position, she was vulnerable. She was trying to think of a way out, but couldn't think fast enough.

Claire used her advantage to slip behind Momo, dropping to her knees, swiftly getting the blue haired girl into a kneeling full nelson. "Gk!" Momo grunted a bit as her arms and shoulders were forcing back and her neck forced forward. And kneeling wasn't helping. If she were standing, this might have been easier to get out of.

Momo though frantically about what she could possibly to. Getting to her feet seemed like the best option, so she tried to get her feet under her, slowly trying to rise to her feet with Claire still maintaining the camel clutch. If she could get up, she'd try to drive her rear into Claire's gut, hoping she could get her to let her go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:09 pm

Cutey smiled at Aoi, she was obviously trying to play mind games with her. She knew all too well how effective that could be during a match. Although nothing Aoi said was wrong, Claire was a threat whether she wanted to admit it or not. It might be better to team up with Aoi and take her out for the remainder of the match. Yet, something about that just did not appeal to Cutey given her rivalry with Claire.

"The thing is we're enemies too and besides I don't need help to beat someone as weak as Claire." Cutey increased the volume of her voice at the last part making sure Claire heard her.

Cutey would raise her arms seeing her foe extened her arms. However, the pink haired girl wanted nothing to do with a potential lock up. She wasn't as confident in her strength and had no intention of playing to her opponent's strengths. She would accept the lock up but instead of pushing back, Cutey would pull Aoi into her knee which she tried to bury into her stomach!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:29 pm

Aoi pouted abit as her hopes of getting into Cutey's head didn't work how she wanted, She wouldn't mind that really since she really wanted to try and win with her own strength and not with cheap tricks. "I guess you might be right about Claire being weak she couldn't really stop me from doing much moves and she had to copy my moves after all." Aoi said yelling the last part like Cutey so Claire would hear it.

Once in the lock up Aoi wasn't really planing on pushing Cutey back in fact she had almost the same idea as Cutey as she tried to pull Cutey down so she could do a monkey flip on the girl. "What do you think your doing...ngh.. you're suppose to push me back not pull me!" Aoi said with a yell as their lock up turn into a pulling war. Aoi should have know Cutey would try something other then pushing since the girl was more of a speed type then strength.

Aoi had to think of something else since the two were pulling each other instead of pushing. Breaking the lock up Aoi tried to wrap her arms around Cutey's Waist before she attempted to lift the other Kawaii off the ground and slam her onto the ring floor. "Hng!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:32 am

Once Momo was down on her knees, Claire would suddenly turn around and slide behind her foe, stooping just a bit to get her arms underneath the blue-haired kawaii's and yank them upward into a nelson. A kneeling full nelson might be a little more painful, even, than a full one, and Momo would have less room to maneuver. Claire hoped that she could use the hold to keep the girl completely under control for a minute or to, to wear her out and prepare her for something bigger still to come.

Momo would start to get up onto her feet, though, and here Claire found a conundrum: she could hardly push Momo back down without bending awkwardly and risking leaving herself unbalanced, and perhaps lessening the severity of the hold. If she pulled up, she would pull Momo right onto her feet, but keep herself in a good position and maybe maintain the hold. As the blue-haired girl got feet under her, Claire realized the choice would be made for her, and would not stop Momo from getting up, though as soon as the girl did Claire would try to add some pressure to the nelson. "Don't think you're gonna get out—oooff!"

Claire doubled over slightly as her gut was hit by Momo's butt, and she folded forward, her body pressing against the back of her opponent's. "Ugh...nuh uh..." Claire would grunt, as she would thrust her hips forward and try to shove against Momo's pushed-out butt, trying to straighten her foe back out so that she could tighten the full nelson hold again!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next