Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tiger's Debut (open Rp)

2 posters

Go down

Tiger's Debut (open Rp) Empty Tiger's Debut (open Rp)

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:29 am

The sun came above the trees flooding the entire forest with light revealing everything to the world again, the green leaves the bugs crawling along the trees and a single man standing up looking around. Tiger sighed as he took the hood down from his cloak his orange hair spilling over his face covering the bright orange eyes that searched the area around him. He sighed reaching up brushing the hair out of his eyes looking around the trees noticing the faint blood traces left on them. he shook his head as he began to stretch out a little upset that he had been assaulted by hunters last night but had succeeded in no killing any of them though it had took great restraint to hold back. He began to walk the large brown cloak moving back and forth with his body as he did brushing along the ground beneath him. "I was hoping for at least a little bit of quiet while I tried to sleep though guess I should of expected that wasn't going to happen. Still....thought I was going to meet others like me here.....well who knows guess I should enjoy the sunshine while I'm up."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Tiger's Debut (open Rp) Empty Re: Tiger's Debut (open Rp)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:18 am

Haya was busy in another part of the forest, humming softly to herself as she had her head buried in a bush and picking berries. Her white cat tail twitched around while she foraged, and sampled a berry before putting more in the basket she had. Once she felt she had enough, she pulled her head out of the bush and started to feast on the berries she had picked.

"Mmm... Yummy yummy!" She said to no one in particular. She was in a rather revealing red outfit, but Haya wore it like it was everyday casualwear for her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:11 pm

Tiger to continued to walk across the forest letting out a light yawn as he walked stretching out his arms while he did. His hears twitched as he heard the sound of a girl not to far in front of him. He walked towards the sound before just smiling when he saw a neko girl sitting there eating berries. He chuckled though took note of the outfit she was wearing wondering why she had decided to wear something like that but it seemed she wore it often. "A neko haven't seen one of you in a while you must of gotten up real hurry just to come here and get berries."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:51 pm

"Nya?" She perked her ears up when she heard a chuckle coming from somewhere. She looked around for a moment, then saw a male tiger walking towards him. She tilted her head at him. "Eh... not really... I sleep not too far from here, nya." She explained.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:56 am

"Ah well then I see this is a very convenient place for you then isn't it little one." He looked her up and down again brushing the hair out of his eyes. "SO then Miss Neko do you have a name or is that something you would rather not tell a complete stranger."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:11 pm

She stared at him for a moment. "Haya." She replied. "My name is Haya." She plopped down on the ground, popping a couple of berries in her mouth. "So... who are you?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 am

He smiled at the girl nodding to her "pleasure to meet you Miss Haya you may call me Tiger" he said pleasantly. "So I didn't mean to bother you while you ate."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:46 am

Haya tilted her head curiously at his name. "Tiger? Tiger?" She repeated, tilting her head the opposite way. "That's a weird name, nya..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down