Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Drowning my Sorrows

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Drowning my Sorrows Empty Drowning my Sorrows

Post by ThunderFox Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:54 pm

Annabelle, after a couple hours in the infirmary, was finally let out. Every part of her hurt, but nothing more than her ribs, which were brutalized in her last match by Belinda Northman. Thankfully, after some X-Rays, it was found that nothing was completely broken, just a few fractures and bruises. That didn't make it hurt any less, both physically and emotionally.

The doc wrapped her up in tight bandages, everywhere from just under her bust to just above her lower belly. It helped a bit, but not completely. They offered her pain killers, but Annabelle refused to take them. This may hurt, but it was a good reminder to get stronger, and never let something like this happen again. But it was pretty hard to bear. Breathing in too much caused her to wince a bit.

Now, after that humiliating loss, the red head wanted to forget about it. Heading home seemed like the best idea, but sitting at home, wallowing in self pity wasn't going to help. She needed to unwind. So, slowly, she made her way out of the building to the parking lot. It was a cold night, so she was bundled up in a black winter hat and a white Northface jacket. The cold wasn't helping her pain, but at this point, nothing was.

Back to top Go down

Drowning my Sorrows Empty Re: Drowning my Sorrows

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:45 am

A sigh of relief escaped the Swede as she roll her shoulders only to wince from the pain. The Swede was hurting, her body was aching and her ribs were wrecked. She herself had just come out of the infirmary, her ribs had been bandages up a bit and she had learned that she had some bruised ribs....this was without a doubt one hellish match that she had been in. 

Thinking back on it this might have been the worst injury she had taken in a match and boy did it hurt. She was probably gonna be out of the ring for a little while. Was probably going to take about a month to heal completely, which meant that she wasn't gonna make it to Avalanche. Another sigh escaped the Swede as she walked through the hallways and made her way to the parking lot.

Bag slung over her shoulder as she stood there in a pair of tight black jeans, a white hoodie and a red winter jacket. She looked around trying to remember where she put her her car...before she remembered that she didn't drive here. Belinda sighed out again. She looked around once more and then saw Annabelle, the Swede slowly would move up towards Annabelle, waving her hand a little bit towards her. " H-hey." Belinda let out as she'd step up next to the beautiful redhead. " You alright ? I mean...like not to injured right ?...Me, bruised ribs...haha." Belinda let out in a bit of a nervous manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:48 pm

Annabelle wondered where she should go. There were a lot of bars around that she knew of, and a few drinks seemed like the best way to both relax, and dull some of the pain that she was in. But, just before she started heading in the direction of one of them, she heard that familiar voice from earlier. Slowly, she turned to see Belinda approaching her. The redhead almost groaned out loud.

Annabelle wanted to snap at her, tell her off for giving her a humiliating loss. But, she was exhausted, and she was in too much pain to want to start another argument. "Two fractured ribs, and even more bruised ones. I'll be out for at least a month. Thanks to you," she said. Looking at Belinda, who was also in obvious pain, she supposed she was in the same boat. Bruised or fractured, she was going to be out for a while too. But that was the danger of that kind of match, she guessed.

"But, I guess we're both in bad shape." Annabelle tucked her hands into her pockets to protect them from the bitter cold. She really wanted to get going, but, knowing Belinda from the last time they spoke, she wouldn't let this go. "So, what? You come to gloat, or just force small talk?" Annabelle knew that Belinda was trying to make some kind of peace, but the redhead was struggling to let it go. Sure, she won the match, but that hurt almost as much as her ribs did. Even so, she couldn't deny that she was bested. She gave it her all, but Belinda still came out on top. That's all there was to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:36 am

Now that the two of them stood there in the parking lot and seemed to exchange small talk and such, or at least from the looks of it. The blond looked on at the busty redhead for a bit as she soon enough answered Belinda's question. She would nod her head as she listened on and then let out a light little laugh.

" Haha...I suppose we did kinda mess each other up a bit, I won't safely be able to get into the ring for a while myself." Belinda let out as she would sigh out, " Had hoped to go to Avalanche this year again...oh well." Belinda let out as she would then heard Annabelle's question, something that the Swede would shrug her shoulders at, which caused her some discomfort in her ribcage. 

" Can't it be both ?" Belinda let out in a joking manner before she'd let out a light laugh, taking a deep breath Belinda would get her phone up and call message for a ride. " Say..." Belinda let out as she would shake her head and then pat Annabelle's shoulder. " You're tough as hell." Belinda let out before she'd try and pull her hand back and bring it to the back of her own head, scratching it a bit. " I'm kind of in the mood for drinks. Wanna join me ?" The Swede would ask as she would then place her hands in her jacket pocket.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:57 am

Annabelle merely stared at Belinda as she expressed her sadness that she wouldn't be able to attend the PPV. The redhead felt a little bit of satisfaction, ruining that shot for her. It was a small victory, but it was at least something. But it didn't really do much to make her forget that she was also injured, and going to be out for a while. What could she even do in the mean time? Sure, she wasn't too concerned about money, but she'd go stir crazy if she was stuck at home, doing nothing while she recovered.

Annabelle scoffed when Belinda made her little joke, but said nothing. The blonde, like before, was persistent. She wanted to talk, despite her not wanting to. She just never seemed to understand when someone just wanted to mull.

The redhead almost instictively pushed Belinda's hand off her shoulder, but her offer for drinks stopped her in her tracks. Drinking with the blonde didn't sound very appealing, but... it was drinking. "Hmph... you read my mind," she said, turning back in the direction she was going to go before. "I know a place. Follow if you want."

Without another word, she set off out of the parking lot and down the sidewalk, all to eager to get her hands on something to make her forget the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:34 am

Belinda looked on at the buxom redhead as she waited for the response from her newfound rival, soon enough though it seemed as if Annabelle was willing to go get a drink with the blond, who would smile towards the redhead....before she saw the woman walk away. 

The Swede quickly started to follow the woman, keeping pace with the redhead. Belinda would look around as they walked out from the parking lot and started to move down the sidewalk, the Swede would whistle out a little as they walked before a thought popped into her head. 

" Say....how come I've never heard of you before ?" Belinda let out as she would look on at Annabelle while she walked. " I mean...you're pretty darn tough, would have thought I'd heard about you in someway seeing as you are as tough as you are." Belinda asked as she would move her right hand up to rub her side a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:12 pm

Annabelle really didn't know why she agreed to let her come with her. The last thing she needed was to be with the person that made her want to drink in the first place. But, drinks were drinks. As much as she didn't like Belinda, having someone to drink with was better than drinking alone. Besides, she planned on getting drunk enough that maybe she would forget how much she disliked her. That might help a bit.

As they walked, Belinda prodded for more info about her. Annabelle rolled her eyes. Not really wanting to make small talk. But, if there was one thing she learned about her, she never let anything go. "If you've ever been to Canada, you've heard of me. I was a famous model," she explained simply. She didn't really expect Belinda to recognize her. She didn't get much recognition from anyone outside of Canada. Then again, she was really only recognized by people who actually read the articles, and not by people who just wanted to see a woman almost completely naked.

The two of them turned a corner, she she saw the bar at the far corner. She couldn't wait to get inside and start drowning her frustration from the night away.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:40 pm

Belinda would tilt her head as she heard that Annabelle was a famous model in Canada, the Swede would perk up a bit and then fold her arms behind her back as she walked. " Hooo~ I've just started modeling a bit on the side, as a hobby. What a coincidence." Belinda let out, following her words came a slight little laugh as she then groaned out. Laughing hurt her ribs and it was probably for the best that she didn't do it again. Not that she was expecting that she would laugh a lot with this company. 

Finally they found their way towards the bar, the two young ladies stepped in and shortly enough found a booth to seat themselves in, a waitress moving up towards them and asking what they wanted. Belinda started up with something easy, a simple beer to drink. She looked over at Annabelle and smiled, " Get whatever you want, I'm buying." The Swede let out as she would then lean back in her seat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:23 pm

Annbelle almost laughed when Belinda said that she was getting into modeling as a "hobby." The fact that she thought of modeling as just a hobby bothered her. The redhead took it very seriously, and was well recognized for it. But Belinda just seemed to think that she could step in front of the camera and be a good model.

Not that the blonde wasn't good looking enough for it. Annabelle glanced over at her, looking her up and down without her noticing. She couldn't deny that she was pretty, but she didn't think she had what it took to be a model. She should just stick to wrestling, because she was at least good at that. Her ribs were a testament to that fact.

Once the two of them entered the bar, Annabelle brushed some of the white flurries from her jacket, trying to shake off the cold. It was nice and warm in the bar, and thankfully not too crowded. Reluctantly, she sat down with Belinda, taking her jacket off to reveal a nice black turtle neck sweater. When the waitress came up and asked what they wanted, Annabelle was cut off when Belinda said she'd buy. She was probably going to regret that choice after a short time.

"Three shots of Patron then, please," she said, giving a bit of a shiver as she tried to adjust to the warmth of the bar. She didn't want to get too drunk, but she wanted to get drunk enough to forget how much she disliked her drinking partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:49 am

Belinda would look over at the redhead as she ordered three shots of Patron, it seemed as if the two of them did have similar taste in alcohol at the very least. Not that Belinda had ordered that since she preferred to start with something light at first, then move onto stronger stuff. Though she didn't fault Annabelle for wanting to start it out with the strong stuff. 

The Blond would arch her back a bit, wincing from the pain she was in. " Ouw..." It wasn't long before they were brought their drinks and with it the Swede would quickly try to snag one of the shots. Looking to offer a quick toast to Annabelle. " So uh...to great matches and tough opponents ? " Belinda let out as she offered the toast to Annabelle, winking her eye a bit at the buxom redhead. Hoping that she was planning to be a bit civil. 

If Annabelle accepted the young blond would bring the shot to her mouth and down it in a quick motion before attempting to place the empty shot glass down on the bar. " Aaah~ That's the stuff!" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next