by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Drowning a Snake

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Drowning a Snake Empty Drowning a Snake

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Veronica Gannon was never one to be sociable at the best of times, her lifestyle needed her to have some degree of understanding conversations but hanging out with people was a habit she grew out of early. As such when she was still nursing an aching neck from where she got punched harshly in a match a couple of days ago by trying to numb it with alcohol, people tended to give her a bit of breathing room. Even in one of the shadier bars like the one she was in.

"Jaeger bomb. Now." She demanded, the noxious combo of Jäger Meister and energy drink quickly produced for her. If the only talking she had to do was barking at the bartender for more drinks, then this wouldn't be a bad night.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Drowning a Snake Empty Re: Drowning a Snake

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Of course a night would not stay good, no matter who you were, shit always happen and it happened in a great deal, well there is nothing like a night of drinking without the girl who punched her out and kicked her ass, at least that was what Veronica would get a taste of, as Liana walked in, dressed in her usual in ring attire, it wasn't like it was only for in ring use, so she used it quite a lot.

She looked around in the bar at the people, few and far between spread out through out the bar, and then alone on the counter was a familiar bald head, Liana smirked a little as she walked up and smacked the back of Veronica's bald head a little, " Sup Baldy, how's losing going for you?! " Liana mocked as she sat down next to her.

"Oh Jägerbomb! nice, give one here barkeep!" Liana shouted as she then instead of wait, would take it Veronica's away from her and gulp it down, " How's it hanging, thought you would be nursing that poor neck or your for at least a day or two more, maybe you're not as much of a pussy as i though you was" Liana mocked.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Venoica groaned a little when Liana smacked her on the back of the head "fuck my life..." she whispered, trying to ignore the Serpent, the one who had punched her out, taunting her. "Going fine thank you sunshine, still got paid. Can't really complain." the British merc said in a bitter tone before blinking as the bitch had the nerve to swipe her drink from under her.

Then a devious plan formed in her head, a twisted grin ran across her face. "You know what, I'm not a sore loser. Barkeep! Skip the monster and just give us a round of shots will ya?" She asked in a surprisingly friendly tone. "So what brings you over here luv? Cheers by the way." She said, raising her shot glass to clink against Liana's.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:00 pm

" True true, but I know you hatin to lose like that, I mean nobody can like such a bad defeat" Liana taunted as she heard Veronica talk about not being a sore loser, but still it was fun to hear the drink part as well, " Well I ain't a girl to thank down a drink, and good you ain't a bitch about losing, I mean I stomped you good, you should be proud that you lasted that long" Liana had a plan of her own, she had been itching for a fight, and that was why she was taunting and mocking Veronica, she wanted a little fight, someone to break, but she wouldn't thank down free drinks either.

" Not you're talking my language luv, I am here to drink and have fun, and then i saw you're bowling ball head, and though, how about I piss of that shiny empty ball, a bit and get some drink to boot" Liana said with a little laugh, trying to make it sound like she was joking, while she wasn't .

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Veronica had to resist every urge to growl or lash back at Liana for her continued efforts to get a rise out of her. That's what the bitch wanted wasn't it? She seemed overly chilidish and just plain annoying now but Veronica had learnt a thing or two since their last encounter. Liana enjoyed beating the crap out of people and seemed to think she had a punching bag who could make a go of it in the Hunter.

Veronica knew this, and just smiled and took the drink. "Sounds like a laugh." She commented "You gonna drink that or what?" the brit asked, ordering another round and asking the bartender to double up if she said yes. "You make it sound like making you bleed's impossible, when we both know that's not true." she said in a low voice, wondering if she could turn Liana's tactics against her. The fight was a close one, but she doubted The serpent would like to be reminded of how many times she was out of it.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:19 am

Liana wasn't bothered by Veronica's talking, it was just a crappy thing to listen to is all, her words weren't all to meaningful, and her trying to provoke the serpent didn't work, but of course the drinks couldn't go untouched, as she would quickly grab it and down it, she had to do it, just cause it was a free drink, and because Veronica was being so insistent.

" True true, you were able to escape most of my assaults by throwing your clothing in my face, and you did manage to draw some blood, but still I managed to totally kick you British half assed street fighting ass." Liana threw and insult at her, Veronica certainly had the ability to take her on, and that was just why it was fun fighting this bitch, cause she put up a challenge, and because she was a total bitch, crazy and all, a bit like Liana was, only a model or two worse, cause she didn't have her assets and she didn't have her skills.

When he glass was filled, Liana downed it, and then looked over at Veronica, "You gonna drink that or what?" Liana said mockingly, trying to imitate Veronica's speech in an insulting way, as she then took her hand hand patter Veronica's shiny bald head, " Baldy"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:33 am

Veronica rolled her eyes behind her sunglasses. not yet... she told herself wait for it she thought, besides all the alcohol they'll end up drinking would numb the annoyingness... hopefully. Taking back her shot quickly she swioftly ordered another round. Let's see if you drink as much as you talk bitch...

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Liana pulled back drink after drink, not a tough feat for her, drinking was one of the few things that she was like and expert on, just like kicking the ass of bald bitches, I know you want to, just break like a fucking match now, or walk out like a bitch, Liana thought to herself, she knew that Veronica wanted to punch her, and that was what made everything so interesting, the fact that she was doing something like this was just amusing, and that there was just no way that Veronica would be able to hold it in for every.

This way a way to test her character, cause now the bald girl had two choices, either walk away, or get her punch Liana, " Hey what you say Baldy! How about some Tequila, and don't drink like a fucking pussy now! Down them!" Liana shouted to her drinking friend/enemy now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:05 pm

"Calling me a pussy? Bitch I've drunk more than you have!" She taunted back, taking the tequila shots keeping an eye on Liana the whole time. The bitch had a good handle on drinks, she had to give her credit. She wouldn't be able to drink her to the point where she'd be a walk over. But the tequila... that brought possibilities.

The first round went down okay: salt, drink, lemon but then the brit ordered a second round. She had a plan. When she passed Liana the salt after pouring a bit on her hand, instead of licking the salt she tried to throw it in her eyes!

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Liana went for a another drink and when she got the salt from Veronica she smirked a little, " Hell to the no! you haven't drunk shit you pussy!" and then came something unexpected, well it shouldn't have been but it was then that salt flew up into the serpents eyes, they shut tight as the salt stung her eye balls like hell, " Agh! Fucking pussy bitch!" Liana shouted out in fury as she tried to throw back a blind punch towards Veronica.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next