by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Snake Bite

Go down

Snake Bite Empty Snake Bite

Post by DarthMalice Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:40 am

The camera cut on with a click, focused on a glass atrium. Within, coiled under the heat lamp and slowly shifting towards the camera was a massive black viper. It's eyes gleamed as it rose up slowly, it's long body curving up and over the glass. It let out a low camera,
tasting the air, looking straight into the camera before moving across a polished oak table.
"There are people out there who I juuust don't get..."
The snake slithered along the wood, sliding it's body back and forth as it moved up on to a railing, still proceeding along the dark green wall as it left the table.
"... People who think that power comes from sex and pointless sadism. People who think that's how you make a place for yourself..."
The snake stopped under a large framed portrait of a woman in a snake-skin costume standing over a fallen opponent before continuing, passing by other portraits of victory.
"... They think that cheap thrill and shock value make them 'edgy' and memorable... That if they're violent then nobody'll mess with them..."
The viper coiled up over a case bolted to a wall containing a championship belt- the gold metal reflecting, polished and gleaming with the logo from a competing rival league of the AFW.
"So they build up this act of being tough and scary and terrifying and they make these big speeches and booming threats. They puff out their chests and hope you won't notice when someone comes and knocks them right down- at least not till after they're back up again..."
The snake slipped down from the case, the camera still following it as it moved across a lush carpet, then began to coil up the leg of a desk in the back of the room
"They're sooo busy worrying what everyone else thinks and what the rules say that they build this little house of cards without even realizing it, petrified of what might happen..."
the snake slithered, slowly, around a house of cards in the center of the desk- neatly arranged and built, trading cards for the AFW's most recognizable heels and faces of the day arranged as a fragile structure.
"if someone came along who didn't need to act tough... who didn't care about their little rules... and who didn't let them sulk and pick themselves up when they fell. 'Cause someone like that would look at the little house of cards... and knock it over just to prove a point."
a hand slipped forward from off the shot, a single finger flicking the cards ever so slightly and sending the whole thing tumbling down in slow motion. This revealed a figure in a black coat, sitting at a desk with a black fedora over her eyes. She grinned wide and like a cunning animal, green hair visible and cut short. Her fingers were steepled in front of her, meeting at the tips. The snake slithered up her shoulder, gold eyes watching the camera as it moved behind her neck, draping over her shoulders like a scarf as she continued.
"A person like that… well… crossing them would be like taunting a viper, now wouldn't it?"
The snake suddenly lashed forward, flying into the camera with it's fangs displayed and hissing angrily. The camera fell when the snake filled it's lens, crashing into the ground and pointed up to the chandelier on the ceiling.
slow footsteps echoed and a few moments later the woman in the coat and fedora stood over it, looking into the cracked lens with her own green eyes as she knelt down, still grinning wide, cruel, and threateningly. She closed her eyes almost innocently as she spoke
"Welcome to the new Era."
The snake reared up into the lens again from out of nowhere, fangs stained red, and suddenly lunged at the camera again, shattering the lens and killing the feed

Last edited by 10855 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

"I think I've played this song before-
The Melody is Different but I hear the Drums of War.
And so it seems my mission is the same;
What always ends in bloodshed begins as just a game."
History Repeating Pt 1, The Megas

Thursdays I work, so my responses will be slow on them. Sorry ^^;;
My Wrestlers:

Kawaii Division; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/maria-aschcroft-t7092.html#p173019:19t4qz8t]Maria Aschcroft[/url:19t4qz8t]
Friction; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/irene-rayzama-the-broker-t7106.html:19t4qz8t]The Broker- Irene Rayzama[/url:19t4qz8t]
Fur and Feathers; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/blueberry-the-slime-girl-t7226.html:19t4qz8t]Blueberry[/url:19t4qz8t]

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down