by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Back to the Sonic Cave! (For RJD)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Back to the Sonic Cave! (For RJD) Empty Back to the Sonic Cave! (For RJD)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:59 pm

Sonic strangely wasn't feeling to fatigued following her high speed match with Alex Drizzle. To her it was sure fire proof that her super powers were returning without her crown! But in reality she was pretty hopped up on adrenaline. Sonic had rushed out of the ring carrying her smaller opponent to the medical center bridal style. The pair was almost instantaneously returned home with a prescription of "rest". Unsure of what to do and not really wanting to let go of Alex, Sonic decided to take her new friend back to her secret hideout. (Her Dorm)

Alex surely protested being carried bridal style throughout the entire AFW complex and dorm building, in front of fellow wrestlers and managers but Sonic was refuse to put her down saying that "She needed to rest!"

They quickly arrived at Sonic's dorm, a barely furnished studio with a single bed, small TV and piles of cardboard boxes Sonic had been to lazy to unpack yet. Near the door was a small plate that read "Mika Yuki" but it had been crossed out and replaced with a shoddily made cardboard one saying "Sonic Cat : Super Sonic Heroine"

Sonic gently let go of her new friend and layed her down on the bed and proceeded to put on a light sweat-jacket on over her ring gear. "So... this is the secret lair of the Sonic Heroine!" Sonic would say triumphantly!

Back to top Go down

Back to the Sonic Cave! (For RJD) Empty Re: Back to the Sonic Cave! (For RJD)

Post by RJD Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:16 pm

Alex after being dragged around the whole AFW complex would have a blush that contrasted her blue hair, she was certain that she had passed more wrestlers on the way here than she had even had matches with. Sure the way she was being carried could have been more humiliating and seeing wrestlers being forcibly dragged somewhere was quite common in the AFW, but that didn't make it any less embarrassing. 

Alex would then eventually be taken to Sonic's dorm and saw the cardboard title before being carried into the room and placed gently on the bed. Alex's former embarrassment would fade as she would immediately talk about Sonic's dorm. " Oh wow Sonic cave! That's a super cool name! Are you sure it's alright for me to be in on this secret? " Alex would ask with a bit of curiosity. sure it didn't seem very secret but if Sonic said it was a secret then surely it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Sonic had not considered the fact that she just revealed a 'secret' lair. Sonic quickly broke eye contact with Alex only to stammer a bit and spurt "N-n-no! I uhhh... This place is invisible to those of... evil hearts! And since you have a cool heart of justice you are allowed to perceive it!"
Sonic blushed a little as she said it.

"s-s-s-s-so do you have a secret lair?" Sonic would say springing up to the bed and sitting down next to Alex acting as if the two were long time friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:00 pm

Alex would watch the green haired wrestler stumble around her words curiously before the queen of cool style's eyes would light up upon hearing the reasoning for why she could see it. " Oh! thank you. I'm glad to be here!" Alex would say, she had been to another wrestlers dorm before but that time was a lot more intimidating than this time. 

" You were really cool in that match by the way " Alex would say as she turned around to face Sonic who would now be sitting next to her, noticing her blush and seeming a tiny bit confused about it before realising that they were alone in her dorm. Alex would blush a little bit but would just break eye contact for a few seconds before looking around Sonic's dorm and seeing the cardboard boxes. Or potential queen of cool style belts, Alex would giggle a little bit at the fact that was what her brain defaulted to when seeing cardboard now, likely seeming a bit odd to her new friend in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Sonic watched as Alex's gaze wandered through her 30 square foot secret hideout. Sonic felt a wave of self consciousness consume her, she had been with AFW for over a month and still hadn't fully moved into her new dorm....

Alex stopped her gaze at the giant pile of boxes all shoved into the corner of the room. "Oh! Those are my..." Sonic stopped herself, she actually couldn't think of a cooler thing to call her action figure collection. "F-f-f-f-fellow heroes!" Sonic would say puffing out her chest with faux confidence!

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:31 pm

Alex wasn't one to judge people but she couldn't help but smile as she saw Sonic try to make her action figures seem cool. " Don't worry about it, I think it's cool just to true to yourself so if you like action figures I approve!" Alex would say while flashing the green haired woman smile.

Alex would then lie back on Sonic's bed, the smaller wrestler being tired after that intense match and letting out a long yawn. Alex nuzzling into the covers and stretching before turning her body to the side so she could face Sonic while getting comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:43 pm

Sonic began to blush profusely, Sonic had never had anybody besides Diana in her bed before... Sonic suddenly became overwhelmed unsure if she was becoming very attracted to Alex or her exhaustion from the match was catching up to her.

Sonic took a deep breath and laid down next to Alex. "I... ummm...... ukyuuu...." Sonic mumbled trying to form proper sentence but struggling to find the words. "Y-y-you think my hideout is cool?"

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:50 pm

Alex would find out pretty quickly that her friend wasn't quite as outspoken in non match situations as she seemed to fumble her words a lot. " Oh uhm yeah. It's pretty cool, although those boxes should probably be unpacked at some point... " Alex would say while looking at Sonic, the situation was getting a little bit more intimate now that Sonic was also lying down. That fact wasn't lost on Alex although she figured it was probably nothing and just continued on. 

" Oh yeah do you have an a non superhero alter-ego?" Alex would ask, remembering that usually heroes have another life outside of fighting justice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:00 pm

Sonic capitalized on this moment! Her dramatic cool comeback! Alex would have to think she was cool! Sonic propped herself up on the bed and dramatically covered her face!

"A word of warning to you! If I reveal my true identity to you... you may be living a life of constant danger from those who wish to sew the seeds of injustice..." Sonic said cracking a wide grin.

"My name... Is... Mika Yuki!" Sonic revealed dramatically!

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Alex after asking the question would notice a moment where Sonic's face lighted up with confidence again before the woman suddenly propped herself up into a kneeling position. The energy of the movement causing Alex to do so also as she was really curious what her friend was about to say. 

As Alex heard her speech about dangers and injustice Alex would get excited as she nodded eagerly and looked up at Sonic's face as she warned her.  " It's alrig-" Alex would start to say before Sonic loudly revealed her true name. Alex bouncing up and down a bit as she started to clap and a smile growed on her face. 
" That was so cool! I won't tell anyone I swear Mikon!" Alex would say in response, almost as energetic as Sonic had just been. The cool queen even giving Sonic the honourable title of Mikon that she had gotten from mixing Mika and Sonic together.

" I'm Alex Drizzle. The queen of cool style in and outside of the ring! Nice to meet you and lets be friends! " Alex would continue on, with a surprising amount of energy in her words considering that she had previously been yawning and about ready to go to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next