Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Legacies Collide! (Laura Mercer Vs. Daisuke Takeuchi, Beach Match)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Legacies Collide! (Laura Mercer Vs. Daisuke Takeuchi, Beach Match) - Page 6 Empty Re: Legacies Collide! (Laura Mercer Vs. Daisuke Takeuchi, Beach Match)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:42 pm

The sight of Daisuke's smug and victorious expression caused Laura's temper to flare considerably. She knew and the prince knew that the match hadn't been won by legit tactics, but instead a cheap trick. That in itself was humiliating enough, but now she was actually going to have to be at this pig's neck and call for an entire day! This was a dream...just a bad, bad dream...it had to be!

As Daisuke approached her, Laura continued to glare at him. She wanted more than anything to punch the stupid look off his face. "Don't call me 'Ms Dynamite'." She growled. She stared around at the audience, who had accepted themselves the match was over but enjoyed watching the two face off verbally. Laura felt her spirit deflate into resignation - this was not the time nor the place to argue it, even if she knew she was right.

"Tch...fine." She muttered, not wanting to look the prince in the eyes for fear of seeing her own shame reflected back in his eyes. "Name the date and time and...and...I'll be there."

Back to top Go down

Legacies Collide! (Laura Mercer Vs. Daisuke Takeuchi, Beach Match) - Page 6 Empty Re: Legacies Collide! (Laura Mercer Vs. Daisuke Takeuchi, Beach Match)

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:47 pm

This was brilliant, Daisuke had cut the All-American female wrestler down to size. She was clearly unhappy by the result and the way he obtained it. Daisuke had humiliated Laura infront of the small beach crowd. True, it may be by underhanded tactics but they never really decided on any rules nor was there an official to officiate the match.

Daisuke approached her, taunting her once more as she was quick to warn him not to refer her as Ms. Dynamite. However, she wasn't looking him in the eye, she was too embarrassed, too frustrated to admit the stakes to the match but in the end gave way to her word, impressing the prince in the process.

Daisuke would approach closer, pressing his fingers on her chin to raise her head up to make her meet his eyes, eye to eye. "I'm glad to see you honouring your part of the bargain but there is one way you can avoid this BUT it comes at a price" he grinned, gently removing his fingers from around her chin.

"You see I am well aware of you, your father and your family wrestling gym. I am intrigued by it, so here is your chance to escape being a servant girl for a day....I hereby challenge you to a wrestling match, in your father's gym, in front of him....and the winner shall be crowned the second best wrestler in your daddy's gym..... but I get to pick the match type, what say you...Ms. Dynamite" he grinned.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:28 pm

The smug prince approached her and gently tilted her head upwards, clearly reveling in his victory over the girl. The arrogance in his eyes that he forced her to face made Laura's blood burn - she was tempted to smack his hand away and would have done so had he kept it there for a moment longer.

She expected him to set a day as early as tomorrow for her to serve him, but the girl was surprised when Daisuke issued her with another challenge! And not just any challenge. "Wait...what? You and me? In my dad's ring?" The wrestling prince had clearly done his research on her background. Her father had trained her there back home and she had worked her way up to become the second best wrestler at the gym.

The girl placed her hand on her hips, suddenly smirking. "You think you can strip me of my title as second best in my dad's gym?" Laura rose an eyebrow. "I didn't think it was possible for you to get more arrogant, but now you've really got a swollen head!" His victory over her was clearly going to his head. If this got her out of this awful bet and serving this pig for the day, then she'd take this chance with both hands!

Besides, he was taunting her legacy as her father's daughter. That she could not tolerate. "You think you can rip that title away from me? In a proper, real match? Fine, I'll show you! You're gonna wish you'd just settled with me serving you drinks, princey! So go ahead, name the match type! And you can bet I'll be there to get even with you!" Laura stood before him defiantly, waiting to see what match he had in mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:28 pm

Daisuke was indeed cocky after his sneak win in this beach brawl, his confidence was not unwarranted though as he did have a plan in mind. He knew that Laura was angry at this moment and would agree to anything to get out of this predicament, even accept his proposal which didn't seem all that bad at first instance.

He would make sure she was looking him right in the eye when he spoke to her, wanting to challenge her in her dad's gym in a one on one wrestling match for the right to be called the second best wrestler. She was determined, ready to go at it again with him but Daisuke wasn't going to give her that free chance without a sneaky stipulation. Daisuke wanted to humiliate her and what better way to do it then to wrestle her on his terms.

"Well then, since you are so confident Ms. Dynamite...I want to wrestle you, one on one, in your fathers gym....in an OIL WRESTLING MATCH which will be refereed by your father. So...are you woman enough to accept this?
are you ready to let go of your title as second best?"
he grinned, stepping up to her, face to face, chest to chest.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6