Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy  - Page 2 Empty Re: The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Evanna was relieved she was able to touch the ropes with her feet not noticing the smirk that was on Michiko's face as the witch started to aim kicks to the back of the redhead's head. So even if the switch had released the Irish native's arm she would be unable to protect herself from the kicks as she would scream in pain as she would try to place both her arms over her face to protect it from the kicks and was luckily able to protect her jaw this way.

Back to top Go down

The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy  - Page 2 Empty Re: The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:58 pm

Michiko smirked once more as she rose to her feet, sending another kick to her opponent's face before she grabbed her by the hair and rose her to her feet. Michiko would lean in towards her dazed opponent and say

"My, you look ready to cry! Do you feel the curse taking effect little fairy?" Michiko finished her taunt by whipping the irish fairy into the ropes preparing for the rebound.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:28 pm

Evanna would just moan in pain as she was forced back to her feet and hear the witch taunt her before throwing the redhead into the ropes to the AFW fans enjoyment. As the Irish native was rebounded off the ropes and rushed towards Michiko as she hoped to make the witch suffer for the repeated kicks she got when she was trapped in the cross arm breaker with a spear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:01 pm

Michiko was prepared to nail her opponent with a shining wizard the second she got close but it seems the fairy had other plans for the high flying witch! As Michiko got her running start Evanna lowered herself and speared Michiko straight in the stomach!

"GUa-HAA!" Michiko coughed falling to the mat clutching her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:31 am

Evanna was not down after she speared the witch in her stomach as she would be quick to get back to her feet and glare at Michiko. ''Time to turn this match around''thought the redhead as she would run towards the ropes and jump onto them before leaping of them once again as she goes for a springboard moonsault and hopefully land onto Michiko's stomach.

After that the Irish native would roll onto her back and grasp one of the witch's legs and hook it into the air as she goes for an cover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:47 am

Michiko got the wind knocked out of her as the fairy came crashing down on her like a ton of bricks. Michiko however had other plans, this was not going to be the end of the match. Michiko took a moment to recover as Eva hooked her leg for the pin.

The referee would slide by and begin her count!
"One!"
"Tw-"
"Off of me!" Michiko would command as she shifted her weight to throw Eva off balance and kick out of the pin. Executing a quick roll to get some distance between the two Michiko would glare at her opponent and a smile would slowly wriggle across her face! Making a quick but low dash towards her opponent Michiko would try to execute another submission! Grabbing hold of Eva Michiko would laugh before attempting her Unholy Coven Lock!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Evanna was hoping that the luck of the Irish comes through for her tonight as she covered her opponent and saw the referee slide by and begin to count. Hearing him count to one and then two the redhead thought she had the match in the bag when suddenly the witch screamed for the Irish native to get off as Michiko broke the pin and threw Evanna off balance.

Getting back to her hands and knees the redhead saw that Michiko would do a quick roll and get some distance between themselves before getting close again as Evanna would try to back up until she feels the ropes against her butt. With no choice but to fight back Evanna would try to hold her ground as she lash out with a knife edge chop when Michiko got in reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Michiko didn't manage to get her Accursed Coven Lock successfully executed which disappointed her greatly, if she kept the pressure on the fairy she was sure she could have this match in the bag. Smirking to herself Michiko would attempt a rather dirty tactic....

Once again attempting to close the distance between herself and the redheaded fairy, Michiko would sprint full speed at Eva. Once she got to a good speed she would lead but not extend into a dropkick until she was lower to the ground. Suddenly her legs would shoot out aiming directly at Eva's knees!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:16 am

Evanna would later be glad she unknowingly escaped being trapped in the Accursed Cover Lock by rolling away from the witch as she would be quick to make it back to her feet after rolling into the ropes. Even so while taking a stance and hoping to counter whatever Michiko had in mind it did not go as well as the redhead had hoped as the witch would duck under the knife edge chop that Evanna tried to hit her opponent with.

So as Michiko's feet touched her knees after the witch when for a low dropkick a scream of pain was heard throughout the arena as the Irish native would fall onto the canvas and soon after roll around while holding her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:11 am

Michiko wasn't done with the Irish fairy yet! The pink witch made her way quickly to the rope ascending as quickly as she could, taking a moment to stand completely upright and cackle before drawing a pentagram in the air with her finger. the very second she finished Michiko would Launch herself knees first towards Eva hoping to do as much damage as she could!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next