by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fairy Cat Fury!

2 posters

Go down

Fairy Cat Fury! Empty Fairy Cat Fury!

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:00 pm

Kat had kept her head lowered. She had lost some of that cheerful pep ever since the end of the Tag Title match at Summer Splash. Seele had become suspicious of Kat, and had scolded her quite thoroughly after reviewing the tape. The fairy girl had been pissed they hadn't won and suspicious of Kat and Mara, though Kat's innocent nature had kept her from believing in any real collusion.

Kat was glad but she wondered if she HAD colluded with Mara? She had a lot of feelings about the big bun that were very confusing. She wished she could tell Seele, but...

She knew the best thing to do was to train harder and make it up to Seele in the ring by not being weak and pathetic. She was going to take wrestling seriously now. She had already started to, but now she felt like she needed to for the sake of her sister.

When their music started up, Seele paused. "Wait this isn't-" She said and looked to Kat.

"I thought, maybe it was time for a change. Something new." She said and lowered her head. "S-Sorry..."

Seele clenched her fists but it was hard to be mad at Kat when she was melancholy. "It's... got a nice hook, even though it's the same band."

"Let's go out with some enthusiasm." Kat said, smiling just a bit, looking sheepishly at Seele. Seele couldn't help but smile. "Fine. I'm mad, but I'm fired up too! Besides, we can't let them see us sweat!"

Seele burst from the backstage area with a bright grin on her face. She held a microphone in one hand and Kat followed behind, holding her head up high. Kat raced down the ramp with her arms outstretched like airplane wings as she moved from one side to the next, slapping hands with the crowd.

Seele sauntered and shimmied, making sure all her loosely held in bits jiggled sensually for the ogling masses. When the two got into the ring, Seele held her microphone to her lips and looked around. "Teehee." She giggled into the microphone, using her bubbly persona that seemed to get the crowd enthusiastic.

"So, at Summer splash, it seems like the belts did not find their way towards their proper owners." She said and pouted. "However, we've definitely made a mess of things!" Seele puffed out her chest. "Or, at least a mess of Bastet and Leah! I've embarrassed both of them, forcing them into pleasure and while it's satisfying knowing that both of those bitches got what was cumming to them, I may have been a bit short sighted."

"Well, I'll still take credit for being the one to dethrone the bunnies and showing the false goddesses for who they really are. It's true that no one can stand up to the magic of my fairy dust, teehee, but that doesn't mean I'm pleased that the belts are going to a couple of opportunistic, talentless losers! I've seen the way the Frozen Flames wrestle and it's pathetic! Yukiko shouldn't even be in the league!"

Seele shook her head. "Well, are you happier now without the Love Bunnies? I'm sure Frozen Flame won't even last one title defense though. Then, we'll be right back in it, don't worry about that, teehee!" Seele took a moment to jiggle her tits at the camera.

"But, in the meantime, I've got a lot of pent up mischief after having to suffer two straight completely unfair losses! Does this division even DO regular tag matches anymore? I want to show everyone how easily Team Cait Sith can win in a normal tag match, so whoever has the guts to come out and take a beating, strap on your boots and prepare to get WRECKED!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Fairy Cat Fury! Empty Re: Fairy Cat Fury!

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:42 pm

"...And where did the idea of throwing the two of us as a tag team come from?" A slightly annoyed woman's voice questioned. "And why me? I know youre my best friend and all by this is asking for a bit much, calling me on such short notice."

"Hey. I called you because tho is an opportunity for something new. And if I recall...You've uh...Dropped off of the map lately, Yoshiro..." Another woman's more shy voice replies back. She makes a small sigh and speak again. "I cant do this without you, a and who am I supposed to call on?"

"Anampo...I-I didn't mean it like that. Of course I want to go do this. I just didn't like the short notice, and your shot in the dark idea. You know that we aren't an 'official tag team'." Yoshiro did the air quotes to express how seemingly outclassed they were here. "What are we supposed to do here?"

Anampo put a hand on Yoshiro's shoulder and smiles. "We show them what we can do. Now call those two out on their challenge."

Suddenly, Yoshiro's voice booms out of the speakers. "Look here! In the face of uneven odds, you toughen up! Dont complain about how unfair it was and blame it on ohers! All you've got to blame is your own weakness. And just to prove my point..." This was when Anampo Yatgra and Yoshiro Onamaystepped out onto the stage.

Yoshiro points at the two women in the ring. "Watch as the two of us give us your third consecutive loss!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:07 pm

Seele watched Yoshiro's voice boomed over the speakers. Seele listened with a raised eyebrow, crossing her arms under her ample chest as she waited for the voice to have a face to it.

When the girls came out, they seemed to be dressed in partial animal attire like Kat. Seele didn't know who the girls were, but they hardly looked intimidating. "Oh, you want a match with us? Well, Kats and Fairies eat birds and rabbits, so, this should be no sweat, teehee!"

Seele went to her corner and began stretching. Kat followed and did the same. "Can I go first?" Kat asked.

"Seele looked over Kat and then narrowed her eyes. She could see that Kat wasn't just going to play, but Seele shook her head. "I want to cream these bitches all by self. Hopefully I won't even break a sweat, let alone need to tag you in." She said and then puffed out her chest as she waited for the other two to come to the ring.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down