Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Too old for this?! Daisuke Takeuchi vs Yori Nazuka

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Too old for this?! Daisuke Takeuchi vs Yori Nazuka Empty Too old for this?! Daisuke Takeuchi vs Yori Nazuka

Post by xalex Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:38 pm

Daisuke:
Vs
”Yori”:

YOri was standing backstage directly before the entrance to the arena. She smiles a bit. Another great night was about to start. She got another interesting match coming up her way. With a even more interesting opponent. He called himself the prince of wrestling… Yori wasn´t so sure what she should think of him. He was looking cute and all… and he was pretty good in the ring… but till now all she saw from him was him behaving like an asshole! Maybe it was just show… or at least Yori hoped it that it only was a show… She preferred meeting nice and friendly people in the ring. Maybe he wasn’t so bad like everyone was saying to her. Yori still had to smile. She was wearing her typical Black sport bra and sport shorts and was walking up and down backstage.

This was the worst thing she new… having to wait till she finally can get out there and get things started.   But luckily for her the ring announcer would start to speak up directly.
“Ladies and gentlemen, our next match up is a normal match settled for one fall. Winning is possible via Pin, Submission or KO. standing 6´2 feet and weighing 190lbs, The woman with the fist of a loving mother, Yori Nazuka.”
The fans started to cheer and clap loudly only from hearing her name, what made Yori feel warm inside and smile happily. She would start to walk out into the front on the stage. The light was burning on her skin and her music started to play a moment after she was already standing on the stage. Porcelain Black - One Woman Army She smiled and started to make her way down to the ring clapping into the hands of some happy fans directly sitting at the ramp.

Yori would even stop for a short moment taking a self with one female mature fan of her. Then she would reach the ring and would start to walk around it clapping into the hands of all people sitting around the ring. Before she would walk up the stairs to the ring onto the apron. She would walk over the apron for a moment till she was standing in the middle of it. There she would bow backwards, pressing her boobs into the air. Then she would bow down to enter the ring under the top rope.

As soon as she was inside the ring she would walk into the center of the ring, putting both of her hands over her head starting to move her hips and circling around a bit… She smiles while doing so, but she didn´t really notice that her music already stopped playing.

Back to top Go down

Too old for this?! Daisuke Takeuchi vs Yori Nazuka Empty Re: Too old for this?! Daisuke Takeuchi vs Yori Nazuka

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:38 pm

The wrestling prince simply could not believe his opponent tonight. He was wrestling a 42 year old mother. Granted the woman was a former champion in two divisions but that still did not impress the prince, who only believed that he was the one true wrestler, worthy to be called the champion. In his locker room, he stripped out of his clothes to head into the shower, taking a nice shower before stepping out and drying himself off. The prince applied some Axe deo and slipped into his CK wrestling briefs with leather black wrestling boots.

The wrestling prince then heard the knock on his door which was the signal, that it was his turn to move out to the arena. He grabbed his shiny black robe to put it on, then exited the locker room. He stood behind the gorilla position curtain, when his music cued he brushed past the curtains and moved down the ring ramp, walking straight down the ring while being showered in jeers by the crowd. He didn't mind, in his mind their subjects were only praising the prince as he made his way down to the ring.

He saw the woman, she looked stunning in her sports bra and spandex shorts- she was 42 but was still in shape but the prince would never admit it. He jumped up the ring apron and removed his robe, revealing his young chiselled body as he handed the robe to the referee before walking over towards Yori.

He walked up to his opponent, looking to press his frame against hers as they met face to face in the middle of the ring for the first time, as they engaged in an intense stare down. "So you're Yori huh? I must say I am unimpressed, for a former champion.....you sure seem too old for this. I mean, I am younger....fitter....stronger....more skilled....I have more stamina....there is no way an old woman can outlast a young prince in the ring. There is no way you're a real wrestler"he grinned at her, face to face.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Too old for this?! Daisuke Takeuchi vs Yori Nazuka Empty Re: Too old for this?! Daisuke Takeuchi vs Yori Nazuka

Post by xalex Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:46 pm

Yori heard that a new music started to play and she would stop dancing around in the ring turning around to view the ramp. With a smile on her face did she watch how her opponent appeared on top of the ramp. He was looking like a real fight for her. He was tall, muscular and wasn´t new to fighting. This all were factors that this match could be more than interesting.

Yori saw him climbing up onto the apron and when he let his rope fall down to the floor she needed to lick over her lips. She couldn´t hold it back… but he was just looking to tasty standing there showing of his body to her and the crowed… Then he entered the ring and Yori was expecting some nice words from him… maybe welcoming the new girl to the afw. Yori was smirking at him while they were facing off…

But the moment he started to talk to her, her moth opened wide while she stared right at her opponent. What did he just said to her… and that straight to her face. “Too… tooooo old?!”, she tried to reaped a part of what he just said. “Did you just… just said that I am too old to fight here?” She couldn’t believe it… the thing she was told the most… the thing she hated to hear the most.

It would take a few moments till Yori was able to break free from her shock and say something back to him. She looked into his eyes, although it was more like a angry staring… The crowed didn´t directly know how to react to this because they only saw Yori smiling the whole time she was around. But not now… not for this asshole! Yori would bow a bit forward getting closer to the face of him.
“Okay listen you little punk!”, she said with a calm voice, although her anger was to hear vibrating under her skin. “It might be that you call yourself the prince of wrestling. But let me tell you something your highness. You think you are the big guy around here… you think everyone else is just garget compared to you… but this is just the shit up in your head. Just because I am a few years older then you doesn´t mean that I can hold on to you! I went throw so much just to get here… I fought so many fights got through so much shit… just to get the chance of stepping into the spotlight one more time… I almost made it one time to the top… but it was taken away from me… and 20 years later I got another chance to do it again… and believe me one thing I won´t let any young bug like you tell me that I can´t make it… I worked hard… and I will work even harder… So better shut your moth little boy or I will shut it for you! Maybe you didn´t get the memo but the time of Kings and queens is over, and the same counts for your!”

YOri was staring angry into his eyes. Maybe she was pushing it a bit up herself, but he just hit a wound point… and he was the perfect one to get all that shit off from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:17 pm

It was pretty obvious from the body language and expressions of the wrestlers that one of them wanted this match more than the other. Yori was all smiles and pumped to go, even licking her lips at the sight of the prince's chiselled body as she was really looking forward for a sweaty grappling match against a young and athletic wrestler. However, the prince had no interest in wrestling an old and semi-retired female wrestler, that would hardly give him a challenge. In his mind, this was going to be her retirement match and the prince was going to put her in retirement.

As he approached her and taunted her, something seemed to ignite within her. "That's right...you heard me. You're too old to be in this wrestling ring" he said once again as she repeated his words. Yori suddenly went off in a rant, stepping forward to close the gap between herself and the prince as things got heated in their staredown. The crowd didn't know what they were talking about but they knew something was up, judging by Yori's expression. The wrestling prince only grinned in confidence as she spoke. Daisuke further stepped forward, her chest against his now as their noses slightly touched as well, he glared into her eyes.

"Well well....we shall see about that Yori...I will make you submit and put you in retirement, there is no way an old hag like you can outwrestle a young man like me. I am the better wrestler, I dont care if you were a champ before. This ring isn't for you anymore"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:45 pm

Yori would take a short break after her opponent replayed to her. She needed to swallow that for a moment. That hit a wound spot, she hopped that the people around here would accept it that she was a bit older… and would still welcome her with open arms… in these smaller leagues it was often no problem. They gave her a warm welcome… but this… this right here… that was something totally different.

But what did she though when she came here… this was no fun here, it was the big league. Everyone here wanted to stand on the top and they would not stop until they were there, it doesn´t matter how you hurt by doing so. And what better way to show how great a person was by insulting someone else and running down on his clear weaknesses. Yori would bit her lips before she was able to speak up again. The faces of the two wrestlers where pretty close right now, normally The mature woman would be uncomfortable with that but right now she didn´t care about that.

“Yeah you might be right with that… you might be totally right with that one. This ring might be not mine any more… someone else has the crown and the belt right now. But I bet I can still pull out enough on my old days to put a big talker like you down for good! You want to be the best… then let actions speak for you and stop hiding behind your stupid words. You are just and arrogant prick who needs a good old fashion beating to teach him some respect again!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:15 pm

The wrestling prince wasn't playing around. He wasn't here to make friends or to give respect to other wrestlers who tried to keep up despite their time. He didn't respect Yori at all, for what she had done in the past and for what she was doing right now. Despite her age, she was still in perfect physical shape but the prince would never accept that. He was rather surprised when she was sharp enough to quickly talk back to him, refusing to back done simply because she was older than him

He stepped forward to further intimidate her, their chests pressing and now nose to nose as Yori spoke again, refusing to let Daisuke intimidate her. "Fine then Ms. Nazuka.....let's wrestle. I AM the best and I will prove it to you by putting you in retirement, hope you enjoy your last match and I do hope you can keep up and last more than 5 minutes" he growled at her face.

*DING*DING*DING*

As soon as the bell rang, the prince took a step back and tried to bring his knee up into his opponent's abs to knock her over infront of her, if she did so he would try to wrap his arms around her face from the front to lock in a facelock!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Yori was starting right into the eyes of her opponent. “Finally you are talking you little brat… 5mintes… that is enough for me to teach you how to treat a lady right! I will give you a beating… old school!” She would say back to him. But she wasn´t able to go on because suddenly she heard the ring bell rung. Yori was pretty surprised about that, she wanted to turn her head to see what the ref had to say about this.

But just in that moment the knee of her opponent strike right into her stomach. She didn´t flexed her abs making this attack from him a full success. Yori would cry out loudly in pain after all the air was pressed out of her at once. She slowly was bowing forward holding her stomach. She needed to catch loudly, while she stumbled a bit around. Then suddenly she felt a strong arm warping around her neck putting her into a facelock.

The mature woman directly put her hands onto the arm of the prince trying to pull it away… but without any progress. He was just to strong for her… she wasn´t able to move the arm just a bit. Not she was caught and couldn’t breathe. Dispread she tried to get out of it but without any success. Daisuke was backing up his words directly and got the crowed right behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:49 pm

Both of them staring right each other in the eye, it was the ultimate battle of the sexes match. Former champion vs Prince of wrestling, a young male vs a veteran female, arrogant male vs kind female! The wrestling prince was in for a easy win -or so he thought as Yori had a few words to say to him as well in their little pre match staredown.

However, once the bell rang, it was all Daisuke. The wrestling prince was really backing his words as after a sneaky knee strike, the prince locked in a tight facelock to really squeeze Yori's face from the front, his strong arms wrapped around her head as he dragged her around the ring while squeezing her face and neck. "Admit it Ms. Nazuka, you're too old to wrestle....this is MY ring, just SUBMIT" he hissed.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:13 pm

It was humiliating to be pulled around by this brat like a dog on a leash. Yori was really disliking this at the moment. He got her in a moment she didn´t expect any attack from him and so he got himself the upper hand pretty soon. That a prince of wrestling needed such tactics to fight a match, how could this man look into the mirror every morning?

Yori would bit her lips for a moment before she suddenly tried to put her arms around her opponent. One arm around his back and one arm around his legs. “Listen you little punk!”, she would start before she would bent her knees a bit trying to get lower. Then she would start to push herself upwards again, hopping being able to load her opponent onto her arms. She would try to lift him up from the mat holding him up like a child in her arms. She would try to walk forwards a few steps with him up there. Then she would keep on talking. “I might be old… but hell no I won´t give in to you and hell no I am TOO old for this!” While screaming the last part she would try to jump forward letting herself fall down, while doing so she hoped that she would be able to slam Daisuke back first onto the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:28 pm

For Daisuke this was a no-contest, there was no way a woman almost twice as old as him could ever give him a tough time in the ring. She was past her prime, she was a tough wrestler in her young days, a champ and everything but this was the era of the prince and in his era there was no use for older wrestlers.

He proved his point early on as he had a nice, strong facelock locked in as he dragged her around like a dog on a leash, squeezing his strong arms around her face and neck to really wind her out early. His trash talking didn't cease at all until Yori decided to do something about it. In an impressive show of strength she began to move one arm around his back and one arm around his legs then pushed him upwards to lift him up from the mat and let out a scream before jumping forward and letting herself fall down, slamming Daisuke back first onto the mat.

*THUD*

"Guuuggghhhh!!! Owww" Daisuke let out a loud moan as he laid flat on his back, rolling over to one side and clutching his back.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next