Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Welcome to ELEGY (for Trent)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome to ELEGY (for Trent) Empty Welcome to ELEGY (for Trent)

Post by Gadot Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:44 pm

It was a boring night out for Casimir. Honestly, he didn't understand why Kamo dragged him to the club every so often; all he ended up doing was getting a few drinks for himself while Kamo was surrounded by girls (and some boys) up in his little VIP area. Casimir wasn't allowed to go up there unless Kamo was really shitfaced, so all he ended up doing was acting like one of the bouncers, except that he could actually have a few drinks, which was always a bonus. But he still found himself bored and unable to find a damn thing to do.

Leaning over the bar, he was clad in a white t-shirt and a pair of black leather pants that really accentuated his ass. His blue hair was nicely tied up and sweeping low down his back. The people here knew him, and, as such, gave him a nice, wide berth, letting him do whatever the hell he wanted. It was depressing, to be honest; the only person who didn't seem afraid of him was the bartender, and that was merely because the bartender had known him for years.

The club wasn't too crowded today, at least. With the low lighting and loud music reverberating around the room, it was easy to see how he had ended up sticking to the bar. The actual dance floor had a few too many bodies on it, even though the surrounding area was empty. Every so often, there was a high-pitched giggle, causing Casimir to look up and watch Kamo with the people in his special VIP balcony looking over everyone. Casimir just sighed. He preferred to be at the wrestling arena, working out or at least getting some silly jobber go into a match with him and have him beat the shit out of him.

But for now, there was nothing Casimir could do. He would just be stuck there until Kamo told him it was okay to go. He turned to the bartender. "Yo. Get me another Jack and Coke," he remarked, taking the drink when the guy finished making it and gulping it down. "Another."

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ELEGY (for Trent) Empty Re: Welcome to ELEGY (for Trent)

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:55 pm

Trent Wilson meanwhile, was out in town on a late night. Life had been pretty boring for him lately outside of AFW, so he had decided to start checking various clubs and bars around time as a means of passing the time. The quiet man was never one to talk to people however, he would usually prefer to stay in the shadows and watch the life around him, slowly drinking away. Clad in his black and green cap, ripped vest and purple jeans, Trent finally arrived at his destination. Staring at the Bright "ELEGY" sign that lay above the entrance, he pulled his cap down to hide more of his face before walking in quietly.

looking around as the various drunk people stumbled past, he found it hard to focus due to the dark lighting and blaring music, but eventually he found the bar where he quietly took the end seat. Sitting down, he initially noticed the balcony above where a rather handsome blonde guy sat surrounded by giggling girls and guys who were eager to get his attention. "Pfft" Trent muttered at the display, and after a few seconds the bartender came over, to which Trent simply said "Cider." and threw some money onto the side. Waiting for his drink to arrive, he looked down the bar where he saw someone who caught his eye.

There was a guy with long blue hair that reached down his muscular body, clad in a white t-shirt and tight leather pants. Trent watched as he downed down the multiple drinks and ordered more within seconds. Somewhat impressed at the display, he decided to turn his back to him and gulp down his drink when it arrived, the last thing he wanted to do was get anyone's attention.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Oh, but Trent had already attracted Casimir's attention. The movement the man made was enough to attract Casimir's gaze, making him look the guy up and down as much as he could. He'd never seen him around; Casimir would have remembered. He downed his drink once more, grabbed another one off the bar before moving away and over to the cute man who had been keeping an eye on him. He looked to be nicely toned, definitely Casimir's type. He moved to the bar next to Trent, leaning against it and taking a drink. "You're new here," he remarked, looking out into the club dance floor. "I know the people here well. See 'em all the time. But you…I'd remember you."

He turned to him, finally getting a good look -- and he blinked. "Hm. You seem…familiar. I don't think we've met, but I've seen you somewhere." Casimir peered at him for a moment, taking another gulp of the drink. "Do you know of the AFW? Maybe I've seen you in the crowd or something like that." It was understandable; Trent was a very recognizable person. But he just couldn't place where he'd seen the man.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:44 pm

Turning away and trying to down his drink, Trent finished it and put it back on the bar. He was about to call for another when suddenly he noticed the blue haired man looking him up and down. Quickly looking away, Trent cursed to himself, he must've been noticed looking at him before. Pulling his hat down more to hide his face, he noticed the large man walk over to himself and take a seat, mentioning the fact that he was new.

Listening to the intoxicated man mention that he recognised him, Wilson muttered to himself quietly as the man mentioned the AFW, and looked up at him and said "I'm Trent. I've wrestled for AFW before. Is there anything I can help you with." with a stern tone, a slightly angered look in his eyes. Sure this guy was huge and probably someone not to fuck with, but Trent wasn't going to let himself be intimidated, and stared straight into his eyes with confidence as he awaited his response. He had had multiple guys try to hit on him in the past, and it wasn't something he looked forward to each time.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:55 pm

Casimir blinked at the animosity shared by the man, finishing his drink and turning towards the bar to flag the bartender over. "Yo, Fi. Get me another one of these and…get the guy here whatever he wants," he commented, jutting his head towards Trent. "Put all his drinks on me, got it?" He grinned lightly, turning to look at Trent. "I'm a wrestler there as well. Casimir. My boss up there is one too." He pointed up at the golden-haired man, before looking back at Trent. He wasn't sure what it was, but Trent was attracting him even more with this routine. He wasn't scared, like most people were. No, he seemed…pissed off, if anything.

That was new and different. Casimir looked at him for a few moments long -- before giving him a wide, dumb grin. "What's wrong? I thought you were interested in me," he remarked, taking the drink when it came by. "I saw you staring. It's all right, I ain't ashamed! Hell, I got a naked match from AFW if you wanna see more." He sipped at his drink this time, going a bit slower. Trent's new drink was sitting behind him now, untouched by Casimir. "How you liking it in the AFW so far, Trent?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:13 pm

Raising an eyebrow as the blue haired man ordered all that his drinks be on the house, he then realised that this guy must be a "Second-In-Command" so to speak as he mentioned his boss, and looked up to see him still covered in eager men and women. Sipping his next Cider with a straight face, Trent responded to Casimir's remark of being interested in him by saying "Don't get your hopes up. I've seen people like you all the time, a naked match isn't going to change my mind."

Honestly Wilson would've left if Casimir hadn't offered all his drinks be on his tab, so decided that he'd take advantage a bit further, at least for the time being. "It's alright, but I've only had the one match so far. It's boring when you spend all your time waiting for a match that never comes." Trent responded. Feeling the alcohol stir within him, he took off his hat and allowed Casimir to see his messy dyed hair, saying "Thanks for the drinks. You that guy's bouncer or something?" as he motioned to the golden-haired man, keeping his straight face.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:51 pm

Casimir chuckled softly as Trent mentioned that he's seen people like him all the time, finishing off his drink and put it to the side. Trent was making him more and more interested as time went on, that much was obvious. "Is that so? What, would you prefer to see one live? I'll let you know when my next one is scheduled." He winked at Trent, leaning back against the bar, a bit more heavily this time around. The alcohol was beginning to get to him, so he wasn't about to order another one for himself; if he got drunk and made a fool of himself at Kamo's bar, Kamo would have his neck. Instead, he gave Trent a grin.

"It is boring. I can't even remember how long it's been since my last match. Too long, really!" he replied, shaking his head. "Though I fucked up this guy really bad after he cheated in a match with me. People are probably too scared to actually get into the ring with me!" He snickered to himself, shaking his head. "I love wrestling, though. Fuckin' love it," he commented. When Trent took off his hat, Casimir looked at the nicely done hair for a moment before looking back down at him. "Ah, or something. I'm his left-hand man." He swiped his thumb across his nose with a grin. "Kamo Ryusaki. Owner of the bar here."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:09 am

Finishing his second drink, Trent decided to order another. Feeling the buzz getting to him, he decided if he was going to have this conversation that he would get himself a few more down him. Hearing Casimir's attempts at flirting caused him to shake his head, saying "No offence, but you're nothing special. I've seen it all, trust me."

Watching him lean over the bar, he was somewhat surprised at his attempts to keep flirting, most men would've gotten the message by now. This intrigued Trent somewhat, he wondered what kept him going despite the obvious turn aways. Hearing him talk about how people are scared of him in the ring caused Trent to stifle a very rare laugh, saying "Of you? Please. I've seen scarier men then you in a retirement home..." As he finished his drink. He wasn't going to lie that he was one cocky bastard, but honestly he couldn't give a damn. As he looked over at Kamo as Casimir mentioned him, saying "He sure seems like an interesting person..." as he finished his third drink. All the alcohol was slowly getting him to come out of his shell a bit more.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:28 am

Casimir blinked as Trent mentioned that he wasn't scary, looking a bit…confused. He looked at Trent for a moment, opening his mouth and then closing it again. Open. Close. "Is that so…?" he asked, trailing off. "I have broken bigger men than you over my leg and made them cry before humiliating them. I've done things to people that you couldn't even dream of. You're not scared?" He seemed…curious. He pulled himself to his full height to let himself tower over Trent, his muscles pressing against his white shirt.

But when Trent didn't seem to falter, Casimir found himself more curious by him. "Hm? Kamo? He's a very fascinating guy. Lonely as fuck." He shrugged for a moment. "Do you…wanna get out of here? I got more liquor at my place. Plus room service." He waggled his eyebrows, which did nothing but make him look a bit more silly, which made him laugh at himself a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:40 am

Deep down, Trent found it great seeing Casimir be seemingly put off by his lack of intimidation, watching him try to find words to say. Finally he spoke and mentioned the various things he has done to his opponents, to which Trent mockingly yawned and said "....Heard it all before big guy" with a smirk.

Watching him stand tall in front of him, Trent continued "As big and as...bad as you are, it's going to take a LOT more then that to scare me." as he poked at his thick abs in a jokey manner. Having and finishing his fourth drink as Casimir offered to go crash at his, Trent raised an eyebrow. Normally he would've waved off such an offer straight away....but combined with the amount of alochol in his system something about this Casimir intrigued him. "Fuck it why not, beats going home and doing nothing anyways, but DON'T think I'm fucking you..." Trent said as he put his cap back on. "Lead the way" he joked, stumbling off his stool.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next