by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Welcome to ELEGY (for Trent)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome to ELEGY (for Trent) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to ELEGY (for Trent)

Post by Gadot Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:32 am

Casimir wasn't exactly put off by the lack of intimidation -- in fact, he was impressed. He hadn't run into anyone who wasn't afraid of him upon first glance, not since he was a jobber back in the day. And even then, strangers were typically afraid of him due to the amount of muscle piled on and all of the people he used to bully. No, he enjoyed making people scared of him, don't get him wrong, it was one of his favorite things. But at a certain point, fear was just guaranteed. Here was Trent, some random guy, and he wasn't scared at all. "Is that so?" he asked as Trent poked his abs, grinning a bit.

He moved away from the bar, grabbing Trent as he began to stumble, shaking his head. "Yeah. I'm not gonna make you fuck me, don't worry. You're too drunk for it to be any fun~," he teased, before leading him to the door. "Come on cutie. It's right across the street." Sure enough, right across the street was a massive building, Ryusaki Hotel, towering over the other buildings. He led him across with a small smile on his face, leading him into the hotel and into the elevator, pressing the third to top button and pulling a card key and swiping it on the pad, getting the nice, fancy elevator moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:27 am

The intoxicated Trent waited for Casimir to get ready to leave, but it seems that he was just as bad if not worse as he had to grab Trent just to stay upright, leading the smaller man to exclaim "Jeez be careful! I don't wanna have to drag you out.." as they began to leave the bar.

Walking over the road, Trent got his first glimpse of Ryusaki Hotel which me must've glanced over on his way down. Entering the hotel and walking straight to the elevator, Trent noticed the expensive look of the place and how well dressed the staff were, this place must've cost a ton of money. Entering the elevator, Trent lent against the side of the elevator as Casimir used his card to get the elevator moving. As the elevator went higher and higher Trent said "Promise me you won't pass out before we get there..." with a small smirk.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:06 am

Casimir grinned a bit, shaking his head. "Please~. I'm good at holding my alcohol! I just…stumble a bit." His cheeks were flushed, something that gave away just how much alcohol he had taken in. It was clear he had taken a lot more before Trent had shown up, but he still wasn't nearly as drunk as he should have been. He had a very, very high tolerance, that much was obvious. As he walked across the street, he laced his arm around Trent's, making a very…curious image for the people who recognized him at the door. "I need to have a lot more to reach passing out levels. At this point, I'm probably just…tolerable. Rather than being sadistic or drunk as fuck."

As the elevator doors opened, he walked into a nice penthouse level apartment. The whole floor was his, and it looked pristine. The living room was well put together, the kitchen had nary a scrap of food out. Trent would be able to see a weight room and even a room with a ring in it, both of with were very clean. There was only one door closed, and it seemed to be the main bedroom; there was even a couple spare bedrooms. Casimir snickered and sauntered forward, tugging Trent over to his couch. "D'ya want another drink? Or some food?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:14 am

As the elevator flew up the building, Trent couldn't help but find it humorous on how drunk Casimir was, but yet was somewhat impressed with his tolerance. "Sadistic or drunk as fuck? I'm glad I'm experiencing the better one." Trent mentioned as they entered the apartment, and he got to see a good view of the place he called home.

Glancing around the various rooms, Trent raised an eyebrow at the one containing a ring and jokingly asked "Does that ever get used?" as he motioned to it. Suddenly Casimir tugged him over to the couch, and despite being drunk Trent was hesitant at first. When they sat down Trent made sure to make some distance between the two, sitting at the corner of the sofa. "Hmmm, some more booze would be lovely" Trent smirked as he stretched out his legs.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:54 am

Casimir grinned a bit wider. "Well, the 'better one' depends on what kind of person you are~" he replied, winking at him. When Trent sat down and made sure there was a lot of space between them, he gave a small frown, but he stood up almost immediately. "Want more cider? I've got cider, beer, or some harder shit if you're up for it." He moved towards the kitchen, grabbing the drink that he had picked, before bringing it back -- and plopping down on the chair, setting the drink on the table between the two of them.

"Now…you wanna tell me why you say you're not afraid of me, yet you're making sure to stand on the other side of the room?" he asked, before pausing for a moment and parsing what was said earlier. "And yes, the ring gets plenty of action~. Mainly when I don't get a lot of fun at AFW. I pick up a cute little jobber and have some fun. I'd offer, but I'm a little too drunk to be fun." He grinned for a moment, before leaning back into the chair and stretching out a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:11 am

He noticed Casimir's frown as he backed away, but Trent simply ignored it as the blue-haired man suddenly offered some drink. "Whiskey would be nice if you have any" Trent responded, to which Casimir quickly brought the drink for the table.

Grabbing the bottle, Trent quickly grabbed the bottle and took a quick swig, coughing at the bitter taste as he set it back down. Taking off his hat once more and stretching his arms, Trent stared at Casimir as he mockingly mentioned his hesitance to sit close, to which the smaller man replied "I wouldn't call it "scared", more like "worried you'll randomly get all over me"" as he made himself comfortable, resting his legs on the table. Casimir mentioned his hobby of destroying jobbers in his private ring, to which Trent said "Sounds like fun, but trust me you'd be the jobber if it was me in there" with a wink, he was slowly becoming more sociable and less hesitant over time. Taking another swig, Trent said "So tell me, what brings you to the AFW? What is it you're looking for?"

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:10 am

Casimir snorted lightly as Trent said that he was worried that he would get all over him, leaning over the couch to look at him. "You say that like it's a bad thing~" he remarked, winking at the other man. "It's not like I'd sleep with you, you already turned me down for that. Don't even wanna make out or anything?" He gave a small pout, but it broke into laughter before long. "I'm calling up food. I'm hungry." With that, he reached under the table into a little cubby that Trent probably wouldn't have seen from his angle -- and tugged out a lollipop. He unwrapped it and stuffed it into his mouth, before giving him a small grin.

"Nah, I'd definitely beat you. I'd beat you in the first two minutes and then play around with you like a ragdoll for the next 28," he pointed out, pulling the lollipop out of his mouth so he could speak. He moved to walk over to the kitchen, grabbing a phone. "Me? Bossman told me to go there. He's got a personal interest in the place. One that got away and all." He shrugged, walking back over to the couch. "But I actually like it there. I can be myself and it doesn't automatically blacklist me. Sure, y'know, wrestlers are getting more and more pussy to face me, but I still get my fair amount of matches. Now, do you want anything from downstairs? They can make anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:26 am

Listening to Casimir flirt with him more and more, Trent simply shook his head in response, but found himself denying the sexual jokes less and less, had he drank too much? Suddenly Casimir shoved a lollipop in his mouth and Trent watched away as he sucked away on it, before realising what he was doing and angrily looking away.

As Casimir offered Trent some food, the drunken boy responded "Actually, I'd love some cheese pizza if they could make some of that down there?" as he got back to his feet. Taking yet another swig of his whiskey, Trent made his way to the room containing the ring where he slowly felt the aprons and ropes, giving it all a good look. Drunkenly stumbling back into the main room, Trent said "Well if you're looking for someone that ain't a pussy, consider this a challenge, I'm gonna kick your ass in your own ring at some point, and you better believe it." with a mix of humour and seriousness as he collapsed back down on the sofa, except this time a tad closer to Casimir.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:24 am

Casimir didn't actually understand why Trent stared at him and then looked away; he was just enjoying his lollipop. "Mmph. I always keep a stash of candy under my table in case I get hungry and I haven't ordered food yet. You're welcome to grab something, if you want!" Which was an enormous step for Casimir -- honestly, he had never even offered Kamo a piece from his stash, let alone anyone else! Then again, it wasn't like he often had strangers in his apartment. And especially none that weren't actually afraid of him.

And unafraid enough to actually challenge him to a match! Casimir's grin got wider, before he held up a finger, holding down on the zero key. He placed an order, including one cheese pizza for Trent, and then ordering at least five other main courses, including a cheeseburger and fries, a pizza, katsudon, and even some takoyaki. He hung up the phone before he let himself plop down closer to Trent, sitting on the same sofa as him this time around. "Ah, as if! I'm still undefeated in my own ring. Home turf, baby!" he said, still having that cheesy grin on. He leaned over and grabbed the bottle of whiskey from the man's hands, taking a large couple of gulps from it before handing it back. "Aaaah. Too lazy to get up and get my own, sorry~." He let himself stretch out a bit on the couch, putting his bare feet up on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:59 pm

Listening to Casimir order some food as he smirked at Trent's proposition, Trent himself couldn't help but smirk at how much food the big guy was ordering! Watching as he came back over and sat closer to Trent, he then took a moment to realise....he was actually having a good time. Sure the booze might've helped, but he couldn't remember being this relaxed around another person in a very long time...

Suddenly Casimir helped himself to some of the whiskey and took a few swigs before giving it back, to which Trent said "It's good shit, ain't it?" as he took another. Slowing down his drinking as he realised just how drunk he was getting, he said "Would it be okay if I....stayed the night here? I'll be honest...I don't think I can walk home tonight....but I ain't fucking like I...said.." between huge breaths as he tried to prevent himself from burping. Looking over at the huge man sharing the sofa from him, Trent said "You're a lot more friendly then I would've expected...shouldn't your boss have noticed you were gone by now?" with a laugh as he stretched his legs out alongside him.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next