Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sermis Vs. Meredy [FWC]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sermis Vs. Meredy [FWC] Empty Sermis Vs. Meredy [FWC]

Post by Serpon Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:10 am

It was time for Sermis to enter the ring again and do another match. It had been a while since she had done a match in Friction. Her last match in AFW was in Tension where she faced Killer King, which ended in a draw. Her last set of matches in Friction had ended in defeat but she was now looking to change that. She was eager to take out her pent up anger on her opponent. Speaking of her opponent Sermis didn't know much about her, aside from her name which was Meredy. The raven hair wrestler didn't know what to expect, was she some kind of unknown pro wrestler or just another rookie to be taken down. Well, either way, the half Japanese wrestler was going to take her down and humiliate her in the process as well and what better time to do it than the start of Friction World Cup.

Suddenly her theme music would start to play and as a result, she would make her way out and down the ramp. A good portion of the audience would boo her but the half Japanese wrestler had a cult following who cheered her on. She would wave and blow kisses to the audience before making her way to the ring. She would then climb onto the ring before performing the splits and entering below the bottom rope. The raven hair wrestler would then get back to her feet and make her way to the turnbuckle sitting on top of it as if it was a throne. She then waited for her opponent to show up.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Sermis Vs. Meredy [FWC] Empty Re: Sermis Vs. Meredy [FWC]

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:16 am

"Alrighty! I'm ready! I'm ready! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm ready!" Meredy cheered as she looked at herself in a mirror in the locker room. It has been about a month since her failed debut match. She had a bad tummy ache at the same time as her opponent. They might've had a bad dinner, but oh well! She was able to get a new match. She received a challenge notice by the higher ups against someone named Sermis. She was happy to have a match with her but her best friend Manager seemed a bit skeptical. He's just a big worry wart sometimes, but that quality is what makes him so super duper cute! Meredy blushed, "I guess that's why I love him so much!"

"Who do you love so much?" a voice asked from behind her. Meredy would let out a surprise squeal as she jumped back and turned around to see Manager hanging upside down from a thread that stuck to the ceiling, almost like an arachnid like superhero. Meredy let out a sigh before puffing her cheeks and booping Manager's nose.

"None of your business meany!" Meredy giggled as she would hop past Manager and head for the exit door. Manager would hop down from the thread and follow Meredy.

"Meredy, I hope you're not expecting an easy match," Manager said as the two of them walked towards the arena entrance. Meredy happily skipped along with a lollipop in her mouth.

"I know!" Meredy replied cheerfully but Manager didn't seem to satisfied with her answer.

"Meredy, your opponent. She's...rather dangerous in the ring. I want you to be safe," Manager said seriously, "I'm worried that she might, well, screw you over to put bluntly." Meredy blushed slightly and hopped right in front of Manager. Bending forward, so their faces were inches apart, Meredy closed her eyes and rubbed her nose against Manager's.

"There's no need to worry about me Manny!" Meredy said happily before plucking the lollipop out of her mouth and sticking it into Manager's, "I might be new, but I still know how to fight! Just watch me! I'll leave the ring in tip-top shape!" Meredy smiled sweetly at Manager before hopping out of the arena's entrance and waving at her fans as "I'm a Gummy Bear!" started to play. A pretty childish song but it matches her childish personality. Manager sighed as he started to head towards the Observation Deck for Employees Only.

As Meredy hopped down the ramp and waved to her fans, she hopped up onto the ring and slid under the ropes, smiling and laughing at her fans before suddenly tripping and falling over. She would immediately pick herself up and laugh, earning her the laughter and cheers of her fanboys. She would then make her way to her turnbuckle before turning around to face her opponent and got ready for their match to begin!

Sermis Vs. Meredy [FWC] Meredy10

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:26 pm

Sermis was sitting on top of the turnbuckle, as she watched her opponent arrive and make her way down the ramp. As her opponent fell down, the raven hair wrestler would raise an eyebrow, wondering what kind of opponent was going to be fighting. Was she someone who was clumsy and not taking wrestling seriously or perhaps she was faking it all in order to trick her. Well, the best thing to do was to take her opponent seriously.

Her opponent then entered the ring and looked eager to start the match. Sermis would remain at the top of her turnbuckle as she kept her eye on her opponent as the bell then just rang. “You sure you're in the right place, you do know what happens in here my dear Meredy?” stated Sermis as she decided to mock her opponent as she decided not to move from the turnbuckle that she was sitting on despite the fact that the match had technically already started.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Meredy would look over to the opposite side of the ring and see her opponent still perched up on top of the turnbuckle. Listening to what Sermis had to say, Meredy simply gave her opponent her biggest smile and placed her hands at her hips and puffed out her chest. "Of course I do! I'm in a wrestling ring! Ready to take you on and give it my all!" Meredy cheered happily, her bubbly personality and cuteness causing her fans to go wild at her remark, "And I hope we can have a great match!" Meredy smile grew even wider as she skipped out of her corner and hopped right into the center of the ring.

From what Manager was telling her, she could already guess her opponent was going to be a big fat meany but that doesn't mean she had to be mean too! After all, her motto is if you're happy, nothing can get you down!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:13 pm

Sermis would give a smirk at her opponent comments. It seemed her opponent had some confidence in her own ability, which was good after all Sermis didn't want an opponent who would just roll over and lose. “Well then let us give them a match... that the audience will soon not forget, my dear Meredy.” stated Sermis in a confident tone as she gave a devilish smirk.

She watched as her opponent made her way to the center of the ring but it seemed that she wasn't coming at her. That meant that Sermis would have to come to her. She would hop off the turnbuckle and make her way to the center of the ring. The raven hair wrestler would then extend her arms, inviting her opponent for a collar and elbow tie up.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:53 am

Meredy smiled as her opponent hopped off her turnbuckle and met her in the center of the ring. But Meredy could already tell before the bell even rang that this would be a difficult match for her, considering the size difference being a main issue. So of course when Sermis would offer a collar and elbow tie up, Meredy would kindly decline it with a quick drive by. Showing off her quick foot work, Meredy would attempt to dash around Sermis and deliver a swift punch to Sermis' gut before running behind Sermis and kicking her in the back, following it up with a hop backward to gain distance.

"Welp, you can bet that I'll sure be giving the fans here a show they won't forget all right!" Meredy exclaimed confidently, " Let's just see if you can keep up!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:34 pm

Sermis made her way to the center of the ring and raised her arms up, ready to enter a collar and elbow tie up. But it seemed her opponent would dash around her and delivered a swift punch to her gut and kicking her back, causing her to step to the side. She would then look at her opponent who say a few words before asking if she could keep up. “What is wrong? To afraid to enter the classic collar and elbow opening move.” stated Semiramis as she taunted her opponent. That being said her opponent was fast, she was going to have to work around it. An idea would then pop into her head.

She would attempt to close the distance between herself and her opponent. She would start off what looked to be a punch but in truth, it was a feint, instead, the real attack would be a kick that came from the opposite side. The raven hair wrestler hoped that her tactic would work.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:29 am

Meredy smirked confidently as she was able to effectively open up the match. Keeping herself moving, Meredy would decide to mimic one of her sparring partners' fighting style, Hibari, and started to jog in one spot, making sure she could quickly run away just in case Sermis lunged at her. When she heard Sermis try to taunt her about not entering in a collar and elbow lock up, Meredy simply smirked and shrugged.

"I might not be the brightest but I'm certainly not stupid, you're clearly bigger and stronger than me," Meredy replied nonchalantly as she readied herself to charge at Sermis again. But before she could make her move, Sermis would beat her to the punch, literally when her bigger opponent closed the distance between them and launched a punch. Meredy confidently giggled as she would simply dodge to the other side but she was too cocky of herself because she realized the punch was a feint far too late!

As Meredy ducked and leaned to the other side, she would take a powerful kick to her side, her eyes widening as she let out a pained gasp. Meredy would tumble to the side and eventually fall over onto her back! Groaning in pain, clutching her side, Meredy knew she would be in trouble if she didn't get back up onto her feet!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:21 am

While it was true her opponent was faster than her, Sermis was still stronger, smarter and more experienced. Having speed was good but it could only take you so far, especially when one lacked experienced. So she was not surprised when her feint worked and took her opponent down. A smile would appear on her face as she saw her opponent gasp for air in a painful matter before clutching herself as she laid on her back.

“Not only am I bigger and stronger than you but I am also smarter than you. Your speed alone won't win you this match.” stated the raven hair wrestler as she smirked before moving in and attempting to kick her opponent right in the face while she was still trying to get up. She needed to make sure that her opponent could not get up. The longer she punished her, the less speed Meredy would have, which meant the match would get easier and easier.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Meredy was in pain, that was a no brainer, but she couldn't just lay there on the mat waiting for her opponent! Meredy tried to will herself to her feet, slowly getting on her knees in a kneeling position, painfully looking at Sermis. This woman was certainly strong but also had a big ego, which made Meredy wanting to beat her even more! Sermis was right about Meredy though, she definitely won't be able to win just with her speed but she could think of a strategy later, first thing first is getting back to her feet!

Unfortunately, just as Meredy was about to push herself up, she received a painful kick to her face! She let out a pain-filled cry as was flung back slightly and landed right on her back once again. Holding her face, she cringed at the pain, her head pounding and eyes shut tight. If this continued on, Meredy wouldn't be able to even have a fighting chance!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next