by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Steamy Surprise

2 posters

Go down

Steamy Surprise Empty Steamy Surprise

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:07 am

Zarya Volkov was a creature of habits and rituals. She'd been that was since her younger days training for the Olympics and had never quite gotten past that almost superstitious way some athletes clung to their daily routine. At a certain time every evening she worked out in either a local gym or the official AFW facility and afterwards would ease her tired muscles in the sauna.

In that respect, this particular evening was just like any other, with Zarya, having changed into a revealing red bikini, stepped into the sweltering heat of the sauna and finding it blessedly empty. She took a seat on the middle bench, a towel around her shoulders and another laid across her lap, and almost immediately started to doze off.

Steamy Surprise 2dijby8

Zarya:
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Steamy Surprise Empty Re: Steamy Surprise

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:15 am

Rindou only recently joined AFW not a too long ago and was already loving the place! So many different people around the world here, meaning there'll be certainly many people she'll encounter. She was wearing her skimpy bikini to the sauna, having heard of it from people in the gym one day when she was working out. It was pretty late at night, no one was around except for some night owls but other than that, Rindou would almost definitely have the sauna to herself!

Happily entering the sauna, she would almost immediately notice a big woman sleeping on one of the benches. Smiling mischievously, Rindou closed the door behind her and locked it before creeping up to the woman and climbing onto her lap. This woman looked very strong, her muscles glistened with sweat. Rindou's lips quivered as she sat on this woman's lap, dreaming how good it would feel to be crushed in those muscular arms, smothered in this woman's big breasts. She could certainly provoke this woman too to, and with the door locked from the inside, no one could stop this woman from having her way with her.

Rindou's bikini:

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:28 am

The russian amazon had already completely dozed off by the time Rindou made an appearance, her eyes peacefully shut and no movement beyond the gentle rise and fall of her breasts and the rivulets of sweat running down her powerful frame. She was therefore caught quite off guard when the girl had the nerve to sit on her lap without an invitation. Her eyes snapped open with a look so cold it should have dropped the temperature several degrees.

Most people might have immediately questioned Rindou and found out exactly what her deal was, perhaps learn exactly why she'd decided to perch on the lap of a random, and frankly very dangerous looking stranger. Some might have been rightly offended and shoved Rindou right off and to the floor. Zarya, on the other hand, tended towards violence as a means of dealing with most any situation. Realizing that someone was sitting on her lap, her first impulse was to wrap her strong arms around Rindou's waist and squeeze the hell out of her!

"Ok... you are going to tell me who you are, and why you're bothering me?" She spoke, barely giving Rindou enough slack to so much as squeak out a response to begin with.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:35 am

It seemed Rindou got her wish after all when Zarya's eyes suddenly shot open and her muscular arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her in for a painful bearhug! Rindou's eyes widen as she let out a gasp from the sudden pain as she started to squirm on Zarya's lap, slowly feeling her body getting crushed. Rindou would push on Zarya's sweaty shoulder, trying to get away and looked at the Russian amazon when she asked her question. About her properly, an idea popped in her head, this was exactly what she was looking for, an excuse to provoke the woman.

Smiling mischievously, Rindou would reply, "My name's Kobayashi Rindou. I'm new around her and decided to visit the saunas when I saw you here. You were asleep so I thought about checking you out." Rindou would feel her body aching in pain as Zarya's arms were wrapping around her waist tighter and tighter like a boa-constrictor.

"I saw your body and thought how strong you look, but there was no way you could beat me," Rindou said, this was the bait, all she needed was Zarya to bite.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:50 am

Zarya couldn't decide whether to label Rindou stupid or insane. It had to be one of the two if the newcomer dared to provoke without officials or security anywhere around to hide behind. The Russian's arms tightened, biceps digging into the girls sides, applying steady, excruciating pressure until expanding her lungs to actually take a proper breath of air was all but impossible.

"I don't know what your game is, or what you were thinking to say those things to my face, but I'm going to make sure you regret it..." She said through clenched teeth, sweat misting her skin, causing her long hair to cling with the heat and rising steam of the sauna. Zarya had bitten, it seemed, though whether Rindou herself had bitten off more then she could chew remained to be seen. Zarya tensed her arms, shaking and jostling Rindou back and forth like a rag doll as she tightened the bear-hug further.

Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:14 pm

Rindou let out a painful moan when Zarya started to tighten the bearhug even more, causing her body to bend to Zarya's will. Her arms gripping on Zarya's biceps and head thrown back, Rindou's already sweaty face had a slutty smile and tongue hanging out. After a minute or so, Rindou would attempt to straighten herself to look at Zarya to push her further.

"Oh I would love to see you try, but how about something else instead?" Rindou asked seductively, her huge breasts raising up and down, "Let's do this. Bend me, choke me, smother me, do everything you can possibly think off in this little room. If I'm still awake by thirty minutes, I'll become you're little bitch. I also locked the door so no one can interfere. So how does that sound, hm?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:38 pm

Anger flashed across Zarya's expression, her dark eyes narrowing into furious slits as her lips curved back into a snarl. Just who did this crazy bitch think she was? She'd dealt with weaklings like Yumi and the arrogant Komachi, but those girls had never been *looking* for trouble in the literal sense. Rindou, on the other hand, seemed intent on provoking a response. We'll, Zarya had no intention of disappointing her. 

"Got news for you... " Zarya said before reaching a muscular arm around the back of  Rindou's head and drew her closer to shove her face into the Russians own sweaty cleavage. Her other arm remained around Rindou's body tensed enough to make every breath of air a struggle. " You're already my little bitch."
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down