Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The joy of the healthy livestyle!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The joy of the healthy livestyle! Empty The joy of the healthy livestyle!

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:05 pm

“...Phew...”
Tessa had just ended her daily aerobics course and was raising her arms to get some air pumping through her lungs and draw her sweaty hair that clung in her face aside as she had no intention to look through a curtain of yellow all the time. The last tunes of the motivational music just stopping to be played and she and the other girls then officially had some time to breathe slower.

She always took the harshest professional courses and pushed herself to the limit even in these, but there were not many trainers who could physically keep up with her and even less trainees who would justify such a course, so even in AFW there were some less experienced fitness workers in such aerobic groups.

Grasping in the air with her outstretched hands she would move her bottom from left to right in the process in an attempt to grasp the last bit of energy before turning around to step to her bag and the energy drink in it.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

The joy of the healthy livestyle! Empty Re: The joy of the healthy livestyle!

Post by scorn53 Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:59 am

If ever the dictionary needed aid in defining someone 'not-flexible,' they could use an image of Amelie Roux. The tall French beauty was the very enemy of such a word, barely able to bend fully any which way you dared to ask. Such a thing was something the beauty had often sought to change, given the peculiar benefits increased flexibility would give her not only in the ring, but 'elsewhere.'

Where as nigh all women present seemed to be both experts in the flexibility department, and performing to their best efforts, the rugged and stiff Amelie could only do the latter. Albeit, not without 'distractions.'

Or perhaps just one.

With the class ending, Amelie would take a moment on the mats to rest, clad in both tight fitting bitch black yoga pants and a white tanktop, neither leaving much to the imagination. She'd watch as many including the instructor would take their leave, soon leaving but a small handful of what was previously a room full.

Turning her head, the tall beauty couldn't help but smile as said 'distraction' just so happened to be one of the few individuals still in the room, already tending to her bag. Rising slowly, Amelie began to wander over, struggling at first given the stiffness in her limbs after the work-out, before she found her feet.

"Well..this certainly isn't your first time..." Stepping into view of the nameless blonde beauty she had failed to take her eyes off, Amelie would have a huge smile wrapped around her face as she tried to put into practice the ancient renowned skill of small-talk.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:59 pm

Until Amelie had reached her, Tessa had already brought out a bottle of energy drink fluid which dark blue funnily matched her blue training stuff, a belly free top with a sports bra and a fitting trouser that clad her bottoms completely but not much more to have maximum movement capability.
It was not that she was a prude, quite the contrary, but she had the ring to love her lewd fantasy most of the time and was mostly concentrated on training outside of the ring when she was not giving interviews or stuff like that. That also meant that she had been able to put a good sum of money to the side in case she could not wrestle anymore, but a good part of her money also went into nutrition and stuff like her custom made training shoes.

So she was more or less surprised when one of the less fit but really big girl and still quite attractive woman approached her with a friendly smile, causing her to smile back instinctively.
“Oh, thank you. I try to stay as fit as possible.”
She answered with a little bit of red on her cheeks. It was quite flattering to get complimented on terms of fitness for her. She extended her hand for a friendly greeting.
“Although I have to confess that I did not have to pleasure to meet you here. My name is Tessa.”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:18 pm

Having broken the barrier as it were, Amelie quickly made herself comfortable. Turning with her back to the wall, she'd promptly sit on the bench that Tessa's bag was on, her hip brushing against it. Leaning over it slightly, she'd raise a hand, nearly brushing her finger against the girls arm.

"Ohhhh I can see that~" She'd purr, in response to the girls response about fitness.

As ever, she'd fail to give her own name, completely burying herself in her focus over the girl before her.

"So tell me...Tessa...How else do you keep so...Fit..." A sultry gaze equipped and a tone to match, Amelie's finger would finally brush up against the girls arm, as she threw out all things even resembling subtle.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Tessa was about to say something after the green haired girl seemed to have said her part. Maybe it was about how she had not understood the name of Amelie in a way to tell her without sounding offended that the other girl had not told her name, or maybe it was something else. But Amelie was obviously a very direct woman and had a very direct approach.

“I...I also make real competitive fitness.”
She said with a little blush on her cheeks, a little bit unsure of what to do with the situation. But she also was an accomplished hentai wrestler and not afraid of some advances of another girl.
“And I wrestle.”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Her gaze skewed, eyes constantly at a half-shut point with her voice more resembling a whisper than anything, Amelie was adamant she was going to tease the cute girl before her out of her shell.

At first preparing to tease the girl by what she meant by competitive-fitness, the French beauty would simply skip to the easier choice for taunting.

"Ohhh you wrestle...do you? So tell me Tessa..."
Her hand grazing up the girls arm in her repeated motion, Amelie's fingers would this time go a touch further, soon coming over the girls shoulders, slowly approaching her neck.

"Is it the...fun...variety...?

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:05 pm

“What do you mean with...funny? I already did standard, oil, beach and some other unusual match...”
She asked and explained, her eyes wandering along with the finger of Amelie. That woman had a way of teasing in both a very offensive but sultry way which was hard to resist. She still was not verbally defeated yet.

“I mean..wrestling is always fun for me. I can wrestle girls like you too, even when you are physically superior to me in some ways. Especially when they are amateurs.”
She finally found the power to form a small and a little confident smile. After all, she was an accomplished wrestler, and this girl had not even told her name!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:54 pm

And nor would she.

Not unless Tessa forced her!

The nameless giant still smiling all the while amidst this verbal giant, she'd finally break contact with the girl as her hands came back to herself, crossing under her already great chest and making it look even mightier.

"An amateur...am I?...Well...now you're just trying to make me tackle you my sweet..."
Subtlety not even leaving a shadow this point, Amelie's lips found themselves moisturised a little by a tongue peeking out to lick her lips. It seemed, in her mind, that Tessa's next respond could lead the two of them to becoming a little more...

Physical.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:34 pm

Tessa raised an eyebrow and innocently put her hands behind her back, smiling lightly while looking at the impressive arsenal of Amelie before her gaze returned to the face of the other girl.
“Tackle me? You´re not really helping your case with that. Any bimbo can learn how to tackle someone.”
It was probably thin ice she was walking on right now, wrestling and taunting someone who was a wildcard was never without risk. Maybe this girl would prove to be a gentle giant with the softest of wrestling skills, or an iron bulwark of muscle and power moves who would crush her like a tin can.

But before she was tackled right into her stuff, at least they could do this on the mats.
“But hey, how about we go over there where the practice mats are and you show me that you are a pro there?”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:19 am

Amelie was not easily goaded, besides one beauty she had faced before, but Tessa's soft gaze back made any words that came out of her mouth a awful lot softer. Anything below a borderline insult was simply playful back and forth between the two.

She'd lean in after that further tease, ever keen to lay her hands upon another beauty. She was aching from the yoga, likely hundreds of times more than the much more flexible Tessa, but she couldn't exactly lose in this scenario. If she couldn't control Tessa, she'd simply end up with a fine figure mounting her.

"You're on.." She'd whisper, latching her hand softly upon the girls wrist. Not that Tessa would be going anywhere, but she felt the need to walk her over, as if the two were a couple.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum