by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beginning of Havoc [Invite Only]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Beginning of Havoc [Invite Only] Empty Beginning of Havoc [Invite Only]

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:21 am

Alexia was hanging out in the darker places of the arena, mostly because she couldn't interact with most of the other girls in the league without wanting to punch them in the face. Not because she hated them, no quite the opposite. She loved looking at the all the tough looking girls who filled the locker room, wanting to punch every single one of them in the face and start a massive brawl. Due to her volatile and aggressive nature, she was always forced to hang out in less populated areas of the arena, which drove her mad but in the end she liked it. It saved all of her energy for when the real fun started.

Placing around the boiler room, she was thinking about all the things she could do here in AFW, all the fights and brawls she could get into was surrounding her she was practically pulling her two pig tails out from her head with excitement. Laughing to herself, she was giddy a mood that she was always in since coming to AFW and having a wild match with Touko, a match that left both of them brutalized and hospitalized. If only for a brief moment, Alexia felt like she was in heaven.

Nothing could possibly be better than that. Right?

Back to top Go down

Beginning of Havoc [Invite Only] Empty Re: Beginning of Havoc [Invite Only]

Post by LARIATO Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:24 am

The locker room may have been the primary place to be for most girls on the roster in the time leading up to the start of a show, but that certainly didn’t apply to everyone. Alexia was clearly enjoying her time alone in the boiler room of all places. But as she was about to find out, she wasn’t quite as alone as she’d thought.

“You seem rather excited about something,” a voice called out from a dark shadow along the wall across the room. If Alexia looked hard enough, she’d see a beautiful woman clad in a black dress practically blending in with the shadow resting over her. Leaning against the wall, she crossed her arms under her chest and grinned ever so slightly at Alexia.

“Tell me about it. I’d love to know what’s running through that brilliant head of yours,” she said with genuine curiosity, seemingly unbothered by being alone in this dark, grim room with such a violent woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:20 pm

Alexia's eyes shot around the room as she heard a voice, normally she would figure that it was something inside of her head but this one was new. One that she never heard from before as she turned around to the wall. Even though she hung out in the boiler room a lot, with the dim lighting made it difficult to see who was standing in the shadows as she could've sworn that they were blending out of the wall. Of course it was just an optical illusion of the black dress blending in with the dark shadows.

Alexia's eyes soon could make out a face in the dark, a beautiful woman that got Alexia's smile to curl up from confusion. "Oh? Who do we have here? Looking for a fight?" was Alexia's first thought out loud as she got closer to the newcomer to the boiler room. "Heheheheh I'm just having fun thinking about all the women here, all the strong pretty ones who need a smashing and can give a smashing." Alexia let out, quite easily actually as her smile was big as always.

"I'm thinking about all the fun we can have, with our fists, with chairs, with pipes, with glass, with barbwire, with pillows, with bats, with stairs! Did I say pillows? That came out randomly. But yeah! I'm thinking about how much fun it would be to fight every single one of them!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:15 am

Lust did not flinch or show any sign of intimidation as Alexia caught sight of her and stepped closer. She listened to everything Alexia said, and her grin spread ever so slightly by the end of it. And only a few moments after the crazed woman finished did Lust speak again.

“What if I told you I could help you indulge in that sort of chaos and carnage to your heart’s content?” she asked, then let the question hang in the air briefly while she stepped forward so Alexia could see her more clearly. “I’m putting a group together, and I’m looking for people just like you. People who don’t know the meaning of ‘fear.’ People who crave the idea of dismantling everyone and everything in their path. Join us, and I can guide you down a path of destruction more glorious than anything you’ve experienced.” And with that, she paused to let her words sink in for a moment, while crossing her arms in front of her and watching Alexia’s reaction.

“What do you say?”

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:27 pm

"Oooooooooooh I'm listening." Alexia let out, slowly getting closer and closer to the woman in black as she swayed her way over to her. She was interested in what Lust was saying, Alexia hearing that Lust was gathering women who thought similarly to her, in ways of pain and lack of fear had piqued her interest. If the dual color haired girl was being completely honest with herself, she was probably more interested in fighting those same women instead of causing destruction together, but Alexia didn't have much chances to play with other women with the same minds.

She decided to bite, destruction more glorious than anything she's ever done sounded like a lot of fun. It probably meant that she could tear into any woman that she laid eyes on the Roster that she wanted to tear apart. "Us you say? You already got a few girls with you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:38 pm

Lust was aware that there was some amount of risk going into her pitch here. What if Alexia wasn’t interested, and just decided an impromptu fight right then and there sounded more appealing? There was a chance that could’ve gone horribly wrong for Lust. But it would’ve been far worse for Alexia, because not only did she have the other girls Alexia had alluded to, but she’d brought them with her.

“Ladies, on out and introduce yourselves~” she said, still keeping her eyes on Alexia as she beckoned the others to make their presence known.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:03 pm

Appearances:

Lust wasn’t the only one in the room who knew how to stick to the shadows as a fit looking women soon came out from behind the shadowy machinery. She was wearing her wrestling attire, which was a red tight fitting bikini with black boots. “Well hello there Miss Jackson, I’ve heard a lot about you~” the woman would say as she looked Alexa over. “And I have to say…you don’t disappoint~ My name’s Akane by the way, and I‘m looking forward to all the fun we’re going to have.”

The sexy looking clown was even better than she expected, and the well built woman would lick her lips in approval. “And I’m sure my partner thinks the same, right Juno?” Akane would purr before falling silent to wait for a response.

Then coming out of the shadows from behind, another well built woman would appear to give Alexia a pat on the rear. She was also wearing her wrestling attire, a purple top covering her chest (Save for the cut out in the middle), and black jeans with one leg cut off. “Heh…well we haven’t seen what she can do yet, but she’s definitely pulling off the sexy clown look~” Juno would say as she started to circle around the woman.

"See? Told ya" Akane would say as she leaned back against one of the machines in the boiler room smiling.

“So anyway, it’s like Lust said. We’re getting a few girls together and we’re going to fuck all the other girls up, get the crowds love us, etc etc etc. But it doesn’t matter who we beat down, what does matter is getting what we want” Then talking a pause, Juno would press her face right against Alexia’s and ask, “So if you want more violence and carnage than you know what to do with, then I think you’ll fit in just fine with us."

Then falling silent, Juno would wait to hear Alexia's response with their foreheads pressed against each other as if they were in a tense showdown. Eyes looking straight into the clown's, the animalistic enforcer was trying to see if Alexia could hold her own, or falter under pressure.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:34 am

Alexia turned her attention towards the other girls in the room once she became aware of them. She let out a interested 'oooooo' when she realized that Lust brought company as she licked her lips. Usually when Alexia was surprised like this, it was usually for an ambush against her as her body instinctively tensed up. Looking at the first girl in front of her, Alexia turned around with moving her face, oddly twisting her body as she saw the other one, Juno. Now she let out a whistle, both women looked quite strong and jacked to really bring the pain to anyone they wanted. Especially the one called Juno, who got closer to Alexia as she turned her body around to press foreheads against each other.

Just the kind of women that Alexia wanted.

She really wanted to fight the two of them after just getting a glimpse of them, especially with how Juno was sizing her up. Licking her lips as if she was looking at an irresistible meal right in front of her. Even though the thought of banding together and sowing chaos everywhere on the roster, Alexia really just wanted to fight the woman who was pressing up against her as her eyes widened in excitement, ready to pounce on Juno and start a brawl right then and there!

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:06 am

Lust waited patiently while the other three got themselves acquainted, though Alexia hadn’t said anything. But that was fine. Lust could tell this was a woman who spoke louder with actions than she did with words. And everything about her body language now conveyed obvious interest and eagerness. Although a gut feeling told her resolving this little impromptu meeting might be necessary to avoid things getting violent before they needed to.

“I can tell you all like each other already. Wonderful. And together, we will turn this league into our own personal playground where you are all free to do whatever we want. So what do you say, Alexia. Are you in?” she asked, still grinning while she awaited the woman’s answer. Of course she already knew the answer. She just needed to hear it from Alexia’s lips to be certain. Just a formality to seal the fate of anyone foolish or unfortunate enough to cross their paths in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:19 am

Alexia continued to lock eyes with Juno, the two of them pressed up against each other with neither side backing down from the other as the jitters in Alexia's body continued to rise. The hair on her skin was rising as if her body was being alerted to danger, with such a thick tension looming in the room Alexia took it as a good sign that these women were the kind of women she wanted to be around. She didn't break contact with Juno, not even with her eyes as she responded to Lust.

"So...if I choose not to join...does that mean you all are going to gang up on me? Hehehe, I like the thought of that. Fighting off you crazy bitches is what I love to do."
she said, her insane thinking finding the thought of fighting rather than joining to be a great joy. However, she knew that it would only be a quick buzz rather than the long enjoyment of bringing chaos and brutality to where ever they wanted. Finally deciding to pull herself away from Juno, she turned to Lust with her smile.

"Buuuuuut, I think joining will be much more fun longer. I'm in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next