by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rhiannon's live speech and request ( For Starvalentine )

2 posters

Go down

Rhiannon's live speech and request ( For Starvalentine ) Empty Rhiannon's live speech and request ( For Starvalentine )

Post by RJD Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:31 pm

Rhiannon since joining the AFW had had the blast of her life, it would have been previously unimaginable to the woman how far she could go in matches and how far others could go against her. The purple haired woman had been destroyed and pleasured plenty as well as dealt out the damage both physically and sexually to many of her opponents, the former actor found herself excited for every match, no matter how brutal, humiliating, easy or difficult the match would be Rhea always felt in control, afterall she loved every moment of it. However the twisted pervert had found herself in less matches, just when she was starting to focus more on taking advantage of vulnerable opponent's they would stop challenging her, or just as she was taking advantage of a clear mismatch to get some quick pleasure she would stop being challenged by stronger wrestlers. The Canadian just couldn't fulfil her urges with the limited time she was getting in the ring, so in order to get the time and attention that the busty woman craved she would occupy the ring until someone eventually joined her, no matter how long that would take.

The crowd was in somewhat of a lull period when Rhea made her surprising appearance, her theme would blare through-out as Rhiannon would appear before the crowd, wearing her usual schoolgirl attire with her tightly fit leather jacket atop. The woman wouldn't bother with her usual routine today, instead just taking long but slow strides to the ring, although when she reached the ring the purple haired woman would somewhat shift course to go steal a mic from one of the announcers before rolling under the bottom ropes with it in hand. After a quick test of tapping the mic Rhea would walk right into the center of the ring and stay there for a moment, watching the baffled crowd for a second before lifting the mic to her mouth and giving a impassioned speech almost as if she were a idol. " Hello there AFW, I know you all want the show to go on and would love to see more action rather than someone you don't have the pleasure of seeing much complain. So I've got a little deal that I just know you wonderful lustful people are going to love, since you don't really care much for who fights and more so just want to see a woman with a large pair either be dominated or dominate, I suggest you forget about whoever is meant to wrestle and go with me, the obvious winner in the department of the biggest chest. Without a doubt I will satisfy you all far more than anyone else could, so I'm sure you'll forgive me for taking up your time. " Rhiannon would say, clearly using her acting and media personality background to her advantage to say something obnoxious and unreasonable in the nicest words possible, although the fans wouldn't continue to receive that curtsy for long.

" So now that you've got someone who understands and relates with your desires so much out here, now we just need a tool for our pleasure. I'm calling out you in the back now, anyone who wants a quick fling, or a smother session, hell I'll even settle for a submission match if you want, pick your poison. Just get out here already and don't keep us waiting, and don't get me wrong this isn't me trying to look tough or make a name for myself, I genuinely don't care who comes out and I can guarantee there isn't a single person back there who could get the slightest negative reaction from me. I know you all just love to inflate your egos and get in some quick action so hurry up and lend us your skills, afterall it's all you're useful for. "
Rhiannon would continue, finally finishing her rant as she lowered her arm and the mic which was occupying it. Rhea hadn't been lying, she genuinely didn't care who came out or why, she just wanted a tool and figured that talking enough shit would get someone to come out. Her love of everything even somewhat suggestive or painful sometimes lead to Rhiannon losing touch with reality and this would certainly be one of those times as even her fans from outside the AFW seemed a bit distant.

Back to top Go down

Rhiannon's live speech and request ( For Starvalentine ) Empty Re: Rhiannon's live speech and request ( For Starvalentine )

Post by PV Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:06 pm

The pause after Rhiannon stopped talking went on for what seemed like ages. A few of the crowd restless for some action tonight chanted various names of the AFW Roster. It was quite brave and foolish that Rhea openly challenged anyone. It was never certain in AFW who would answer that call. Suddenly, the sound of the "Anthem for the former Soviet Union" started to ring out across the arena and there was a confused silence among the crowd, apart from a very small section who knew exactly what this meant. All eyes were on the ramp to see who was coming out and everyone soon got their answer.

Natasha and Sofia walked out to a less than positive response, but it was interesting to see what would happen. Both of them were wearing their red bikinis, with Soviet Union flag print, and matching red boots. They were quintessentially the opposite of Rhiannon and most of the crowd did not take kindly to the Russian's. Although their early matches in AFW had not gone exactly to plan, they were not a jobber team. Sofia boasted the strongest thighs in AFW and could crush anyone between them. Her "Nutcracker" finisher was as deadly as it sounded. Natasha on the other hand was far more sensual in her domination. She loved nothing more than to have a girl helpless while she subjected them to her vast knowledge of smother holds.

It was Sofia who spoke, on account of her better accent and grasp of the English language as opposed to her tag team partner, Natasha. With the crowd response and the music dying down, Sofia raised the microphone to her mouth to address all who were present

"People of AFW, your favorite tag team, the Red Army are here to answer the challenge of this little..... thing over there" *pointing to Rhiannon which drew some laughs from the very few supporters the pair had. It was a fairly disrespectful comment but Sofia wasn't done there. "I am joking of course. Now Rhiannon, may I call you that? I am sure these people would love to see the Red Army crush you, and frankly on a personal note, I would love nothing more than to have you sweaty, exhausted and trapped between my thighs!" Pausing for effect, Sofia ran her tongue over her top lip, much to the delight of the crowd

"But, as much as we love to dominate kinky little girls like you, unfortunately, I have a prior engagement with a famous celebrity who will be having a training session with me" It was a loaded statement that led some to believe it was a private erotic session for a very lucky individual. "However.... the Red Army is never keen to disappoint their loyal fans and.... victims"

Sofia pointed to her partner Natasha who up until now had said nothing. "Therefore, my lovely partner, Natasha will gladly take you on and show you the meaning of kinky. It won't be quick, it won't be soft, and it will leave you breathless. What do you say kinky girl? Do you want to be smothered like so many by the lovely Natasha?"

At this point Natasha held out her hand for the microphone, which Sofia duly obliged whilst they waited for the reaction of Rhea

PV

Back to top Go down

Rhiannon's live speech and request ( For Starvalentine ) Empty Re: Rhiannon's live speech and request ( For Starvalentine )

Post by RJD Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:07 am

Rhiannon would wait patiently for another competitor to come out, leaning against the ropes until eventually the red army would make their appearance. Rhiannon had said that anybody could come out and she wouldn't be too bothered, but now that she thought about it if she was challenged by two people then she likely wouldn't be able to get her fill of feeling her opponent's up, which would lead the twisted pervert to slightly falter as she watched Sofia talk and somewhat eyed up her fellow purple haired cutie that was standing next to the woman on the mic.

Rhiannon would smile a bit as she heard Sofia refer to her as a thing, it wasn't exactly the most sophisticated verbal play she had been assaulted with, but since she was currently standing vulnerable in the middle of the ring unable to stop the woman from mouthing of it was enough to somewhat excite the actor. The twisted pervert would just get more into the idea as Sofia mentioned dominating, and announced that it would be one on one afterall, sure Rhiannon would have loved to get a piece of the blonde babe, but it's a small word and they both work for the same kinky wrestling promotion so she was sure they'd meet again.

Rhiannon would then smile over at the women, walking towards the end of the ring to get a better look at them. " Alright then, thank you for lending me your toy Blondie. Don't get me wrong, I said earlier I could go through anything but that doesn't meant I'm not going to deal it back, but don't worry Natasha I'll be gentle. No need to be shy little Russia, I'll take things as slow as you need so you can leave behind your cute blonde friend and spend some time with me." Both of Rhea's opponent's talked big game and she perhaps would have been intimidated had they teamed up, but given that Rhiannon had faced Killer King who was a colossal man, multiple gargantuan woman and former champions she thought she could just have a fun match with the purple haired woman who from where Rhiannon was standing didn't seem too intimidating.

" Oh wait, does she need to come with you? Can you speak English? If you join me then I'm sure my fingers can translate what I'm trying to convey. " Rhiannon would continue on, leaning over the ropes and gesturing for Natasha to join her in the ring as she did so, clearly getting a bit too excited for the match up. Either Rhea was going to follow through with her threats and humiliate her opponent after describing exactly what she was going to do, or she was going to be humiliated herself by being destroyed after her big talk. Either way the Canadian couldn't wait to get the action underway, she didn't fear losing because for the twisted pervert there was no losing situation, only the great, the greater and the best scenarios.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:57 pm

As the pair of Russians heard Rhiannon reply they had very different reactions.

Natasha narrowed her eyes, she hated anyone who belittled Russia and its achievements. She wanted to show this girl what kinky really meant, and would be keen to illustrate just important words were. Especially when she had the girl flat on her back, humiliated and smothered, where the same words and breath would be a luxury. Natasha was no stranger to erotic matches. She too had taken on Killer King and although she lost, she had the beast driven wild with her endurance and her sexual  attacks.

Sofia on the other hand threw her head back in a laugh. She liked the spirit of Rhea, she liked how she dared challenge her and that crushing her into submission would be just a delightful experience for the steel thighed Russian.

However it was Natasha on the microphone at the moment. "I can speak zee English enough. You should be careful not be be zee silly little girl and bite off more than you can chew. Zee fingers you mention just like your hand will be zee tapping out in zubmission" The purple haired Russian was not happy and ready to run to the ring to show Rhea the error of her ways. Sofia however stopped her Fired up partner for a moment and asked for the microphone.

"Natasha, darling. Let us wait a moment to see what our rival says because..." As she spoke there was a beep. It was Sofia's phone which she duly looked at. The crowd waited in silence to see what the interruption was. Sofia looked surprised and smiled suddenly. She showed the phone to Natasha who read it and had the same sadistic smile on her face, turning to grin at Rhea. Sofia turned to address the girl in the middle of the ring.

"Well little one, it looks like you have your wish. Sadly, my private training session has been cancelled..." There was a roar from the crowd as they knew what was coming. "Therefore, I will be in this match, and you will be taking on both Natasha and myself in a handicap tag match. How about we wrestle to a 10 count pin yes? That should give us ample time to destroy and humiliate you"

Sofia and Natasha waited to see the reaction. The crowd were loving every moment and chanting for the Red Army now. Sofia added a quick line just to mock Rhea a bit. "Oh you dont look so confident, are you scared little girl?"

Natasha grabbed the mic and added her version of the taunt. "Go home zee silly girl. Go and play with your dolls and leave zee wrestling to zee adults yes?"

Sofia laughed and replied, "Now now Natasha, we dont want to make this little girl cry... maybe she is just a waste of our time?"

Natasha nodded and laughed again. The pair of Russians now taunting and teasing Rhea. They were deliberately goading the Canadian into the match knowing their little plaything will be a sweaty, exhausted mess by the time they had finished with her

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:36 pm

Rhiannon's intention would stay concretely on Natasha, smiling as could pick up from the woman's voice and the fact that the woman nearly rushed the ring that she was getting fairly worked up. The words would bring Rhea even more enjoyment as the impassioned Russian proved that not only could she speak English, but she could also convey her lust to destroy the twisted pervert, something which piqued the Canadian's interest. While Rhiannon was a bit irritated that the blonde who had openly said she wouldn't be involved was still in her presence, she found some benefit in her holding back her fellow Russian hottie, since it just gave the pervert more time to work her up from afar.

Rhiannon would openly display her smug nature to the Russian as she threatened her, leaning over the ropes as much as possible and smirking right at her before letting out a little giggle as the Russian showed off some wit to go along with her attractive body. Just when Rhea was about to give her response the in her mind now irrelevant blonde would cut in instead, finally causing the purple haired woman's smile to waver slightly as she considered asking the woman to beat it.

Surprisingly though something would seem to develop, although the twisted pervert would be in the dark for a moment, seeming a bit confused as the two woman passed the phone between them. Rhiannon's smile would then blatantly turn into a frown when the announcement was changed though, shocking the confident actor enough for her to let something show through her body language which she usually didn't let happen.

Quickly enough though Rhiannon's mind would be changed though, after the initial disappointment that she likely wouldn't spend much time in control had passed she was quite fond of being humiliated by the two sexy woman. " 10 count? Oh don't be silly how am I possibly meant to pin one of you for 10 seconds when the other can just break it up?" Rhiannon would proclaim, turning her full attention towards the blonde woman now and wearing a big smile on her face as if mocking the woman for saying something so ridiculous.

" Haha that would be rich wouldn't it, no I think I can survive that " Rhiannon would then say, almost breaking out into a laugh after seeing their reactions to her original response, before managing to stop her laugh from interrupting her opponent's too much as they continued on. Rhiannon couldn't help but be irritated by the woman's taunts, but unlike her simple minded opponent's Rhiannon was too much of a sophisticated woman to let it get to her, or moreso to let it be obvious that it got to her.

" If you don't want to make me cry then even together you might not be able to do the job, it's a shame though, two cute Russian dolls giving me my own personal entertainment for a while sure would be fun. Plus I'd waste all your time, I'd be surprised if I won, but there's no way you're taking me out quickly, and if you're not careful then I might turn things around just long enough to pop the purple one's cherry and waste her first time while I'm at it." Rhiannon would rant, truthfully she wanted both woman to stay, she really wanted them to stay. So much so that she was willing to push their buttons as much as necessary, after coming so close to having such a pleasurable match the actor would do everything within her reach to ensure it takes place.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Both Sofia and Natasha smiled at the girls attempts to goad them. They could tell she desperately wanted to be dominated by the pair and would keep her on the edge just enough to start the inevitable mental games. Sofia continued to answer their rival to be

"Hmmm. You are right, yes, It would be unfair for us to use and abuse you. Therefore we shall leave and I am sure someone else in the back will be keen to show you a..... lesser good time." Sofia was working her magic in teasing Rhea. As a former interrogator for the KGB she was a master of playing good cop and bad cop.

Natasha meanwhile was licking her lips at the prospect of getting her hands on the girl. Yes she loved to break girls down, but this one seemed desperate to be dominated, which made her life a lit easier. She could use Rhea as a test for other girls.

Sofia would look to see Rhea's reaction and add a little spice to the mix. "Then again, if you want us to play. And I know you do. Then simply get down on your knees and beg. Beg us to dominate you. If you do this, I promise you little girl, we will show pleasure and pain like no other!" The crowd gasped, could Sofia really make Rhea beg with just a word?

Natasha on the other hand decided to add her own little commentary to the event. She turned to the ramp where a stage hand quickly scuttled out and handed her a small bag. Natasha opened it and peered inside. A wide smile came across her face and she reached in to show a set of handcuffs. Natasha twirled them on her finger suggestively telling Rhea that she would be helpless to stop the Russian's at some point

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Rhiannon would seem to be clinging onto the Blonde's words, wondering if the woman would actually go to all the trouble to explain all this without acting going through with the plan. The actor would hear that her possible opponent's would be getting a few boos now, she wasn't exactly certain if that was just because they were disliked or if it was because the fans thought they were being valid with their threat of Abandoning the twisted pervert after her mind and body had just been prepared for this match.

Rhiannon was actually finding herself a little bit worried as Sofia continued to talk, but a large smirk would grow on her face when the blonde ordered her to beg, if that was all this was about then the actor was more than willing to do so. After all pride was not important to the actor at all, she would defile her character at the smallest hint of pleasure and had done so before. " Oh I want you to play, if that's what it takes then I'll do it for a chance to get my hands on you two" Rhiannon would say, not revealing the fact that she didn't have any problem begging at all.

Rhiannon would then get onto her knees and bend her whole body forward, her head touching the mat before she turned her face to look over at the woman and raised her head just a little so she could speak through the mic. " Oh please Blonde, let me spend as long as possible between your meaty legs. And give me permission to make little purple my servant, if you rent her out to me I'll do anything you want me to " Rhiannon would say, doing what she was commanded to but also deciding to have some more fun and hopefully aggravate Natasha as much as possible in the process.

Rhiannon would then smile as she moved back to a kneeling position, her head being high enough for her to stare down Natasha as she continued on her speech. " Ohhh god Purple, please get down her already my body can't take this teasing anymore. I want to do so much to you. Come little Russia, run into my arms!" Rhea would practically yell out, hugging her breasts and wearing a huge smirk as she figured that probably did the job in getting Natasha pissed of enough to try and shut the woman up. After all, if Rhiannon found a way to get the seemingly less experienced negotiator to accept then the more experienced partner would surely join in the festivities..

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:35 pm

Sofia grinned as Rhea did as she asked and was thinking about the prospect of squeezing the girl into submission between her thighs. She would indeed want a private match with her at some point she the Russian could fully let Rhea appreciate just how she had been trained in the art of sexual seduction. Her tag partner on the other hand was less impressed. To Natasha, Rhiannon was clearly mocking the pair and this was getting under her skin.

"Zis girl iz annoying me Sofia. I want to crush her!" Natasha said eager to get her hands on the kinky girl. Sofia turned to Natasha and tried to calm her friends passion. "Natasha we must wait, she will have her pain, and we our pleasure...." However Natasha was not listening, she immediately stepped down hard and ran towards the ring despite the protestations of Sofia who was more about the slow art of teasing than rushing in to overwhelm a rival.

With a sigh she walked after her partner who she knew would be in trouble if she let her desires run her mind. It looked like they were about to have their match after all, and the crowd roared as the pair were about to clash with the kinky actress

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Rhiannon wouldn't be able to wipe the massive smirk off her face as she watched Natasha's reaction, the pervert usually didn't enjoy verbally teasing opponent's as much as she did physically, but something about Natasha's clear and obvious anger just made it so appealing for the twisted pervert to push her buttons.

Rhiannon would push against the mat and get into a standing position as the less patient of the Russian's lumbered towards the ring, the Canadian lass would start bouncing and stretching her arms, obviously getting ready for some action against the woman she had just been mouthing off against. The twisted pervert could hardly wait to get the show underway and would be right at the ropes, ready to pounce at the sexy Russian's as they entered the ring.

Meanwhile there would be a somewhat confused and anxious ref girl on the opposite side of the ropes from the Russian's, watching closely and ready to enter the ring at any moment. The ref had to be aware of the possibility that she would need to host an improv match between the sexy Russian's and the actor, and judging by the fact that they had only agreed upon the troublesome winning stipulation it seemed like she was going to have a difficult session of refereeing tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down