by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Commencement Speech

2 posters

Go down

Commencement Speech Empty Commencement Speech

Post by anegge Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Go back to the Table of Contents: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/afw-avalanche-toc-t5329.html:1kbs8tzk]TOC[/url:1kbs8tzk]
Next on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/announcement-of-a-new-belt-t5331.html:1kbs8tzk]Announcement of the new title belt[/url:1kbs8tzk]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/cassandra-sellers-the-gm-silhouette-personal-assistant-t151.html:1kbs8tzk]Cassandra Sellers[/url:1kbs8tzk]

Last edited by 121 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Commencement Speech GXChUKwCommencement Speech 1BElGMICommencement Speech UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Commencement Speech Empty Re: Commencement Speech

Post by Kelsea Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:15 pm

The crowd was stunned as Cassandra Sellers, owner and founder of both AFW Friction and Tension grace the arena with her presence... Not via the big screen but in person. That presence was greeted by a chorus of boos from the audience. Cassandra was not phased however, she didn't get where she was today by making friends and drinking lemonade with them, no... It was a cut throat business and she had to be tough to be successful.

She stepped into the ring and picked up a microphone, not even bothering to wait for the crowd to quieten down, instead she started talking with enough authority to get them to simmer down.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!! In the audience and world wide at home... Welcome to AFW Friction's first ever Winter seasonal Pay per view event... Avalanche." love her or hate her, the crowd had to applaud that

Internally Cassandra rolled her eyes at the stupidity of the masses.. They all boo and hiss her but as long as she has the right kind of doggy treat, then sure enough the masses will be eating out of her hand and hanging on every word.

"This event has sent box office ratings through the roof," Which was in particular what Ms. Sellers cared about "...matching, if not improving on the success of Summer splash. There was indeed technical difficulties and concerns that the event may have to be delays, but I am very glad to be standing in the ring on the scheduled date to introduce this event."

"now... with out further ado... I pronounce Avalanche open for business... Let the games begin!" And the crowd ate from her hands.. And the god that was Cassandra Sellers did smile because she knew it was good

Spotlight
characters:
Commencement Speech ELZuoMvCommencement Speech OG5hnuaCommencement Speech Cg3CzYmCommencement Speech 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down