Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 6:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 3:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 7:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Falls Count Anywhere match! Marissa Keyes vs Keiko Muramato!

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Falls Count Anywhere match! Marissa Keyes vs Keiko Muramato! Empty Falls Count Anywhere match! Marissa Keyes vs Keiko Muramato!

Post by Link-mon Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:14 am

Falls count anywhere match

Marrisa huffed as she waited just outside the entrace. She was not a wrestler and now she had to take on this bitch who embarrased her own girl. Whats worse is that it was partially he fault for accepting that stupid deal in the first place, though surprisingly she wasnt angry at Serena, even though Serena herself didnt think so. "Marissa please I wouldn't be mad if you walked away from this match. I dont know what happened in the match with that jobber, she took advantage of all those supid lack of rules and she just..just..well it was dumb and if you just point that out maybe we can-"

"Serena! Please stop. Im not mad, really and im not anout to walk out of this match. If Keiko thinks shes going to embarass me shes in for a surpise. Im no coward and when I beat that bitch in front of Anna maybe shell think twice about shwoing ke up." Marissa said as she walked out on cue to her own music, a frown on her face as the crowd gave her a fiarly lukewarm reception, never seeing her in the ring before and not knwoing what to thinka bout her. Though once she entered the ring and stripped off the suit she was wearing to revela a tight black shirt and red shorts that were much more revealing the crowd picked up in excitment. Marissa smirked as she heard the reaction, stripping always seemed to get there attention and turning towards the entrance she awaited Keiko.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Falls Count Anywhere match! Marissa Keyes vs Keiko Muramato! Empty Re: Falls Count Anywhere match! Marissa Keyes vs Keiko Muramato!

Post by 321Shazam Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:30 am

Keiko would talk with her manager Anna Malone backstage before this match. "I'm proud that you destroyed that Serena girl, but I think getting into a no DQ match with a manger is a mistake. We don't know if any of her clients would come out to help her." Anna pointed out to Keiko before she'd respond by saying. "I'll be fine, I mean aren't you coming out there with me right?" Keiko asked before Anna would respond by saying. "I can't. I'll remain back here. If I see any of her clients try to assist her, I'll be sure to stop them." Anna said before Keiko nodded. The Keiko would go and make her entrance. She'd get a large boisterous crowd response as she entered the arena. Keiko would smile as she came down in her standard wrestling attire. Keiko would rundown to the ring and would enter from under the bottom rope. Then Keiko would blow kisses to the fans before going to her corner and staring daggers at Marissa from across the ring.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Falls Count Anywhere match! Marissa Keyes vs Keiko Muramato! Empty Re: Falls Count Anywhere match! Marissa Keyes vs Keiko Muramato!

Post by Link-mon Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:41 am

Marissa looked at Keiko as she came down happy and confident. Something that she was going to have to work on over the course of this match. Taking a step back to stay in her corner while Keiko stared at her with some clear anger in her eyes. Maybe she could use that to her advantage?

"Why so angry? Intimidated I look better then you thought. Realized I wont be as much of a pushover as you thought?" she said while Serena looked on from the back. Hoping things would be fine. Layla wasnt her but she would kill her if anything happened to Mariss on her watch.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:48 am

"Don't flatter yourself. If anything I'm glad you look thinner in your wrestling gear than your suit. You just looked plain fat when I first saw you." Keiko said the backhanded compliment before the referee would ring the bell for the match to begin. Keiko could tell that Marissa had a weight advantage, but she had been wrestling while Marissa had just been managing. Keiko would circle the ring before signalling for a lock up in the center of the ring. "Let's see what you've got." Keiko said before she'd go for the lock up.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:21 am

"And you looked like the bruises on your body were part of the look yu were used to, though anyone who gets there ass kicked as much as you do maybe that was the point your manager was going for." Marissa mocked back, she'd heard enough fat jokes to not react to them too badly as they moved in.

Marissa loked as though she was going to lock up with Keiko only to move in and step on her foot. Pushing to her side and grabbing at her waist to lift her up for a big suplex.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:26 am

Marissa begn the match with some tricks and would step on Keiko's feet. "ARGH!!...Bitch-" Keiko grunted in pain before Marissa would try to fling her with a German Suplex. Keiko luckily would shift her weight mid air and would land on her feet. The AFW crowd would pop for the show of athleticism before the shockwave in her legs caused Keiko to backpedal into the ropes behind her. Keiko would rebound off these ropes to gain momentum before attempting to nail Marissa in the back with a Jumping Knee Lift.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:13 am

Stepping down on her foot Mariis was quick to try and toss her up in the air for a brutal attack to the ground. However even with a grip on her legs and side she was surpised when somehow Keiko was able to land on her feet and stay up while Marissa came to the ground in her effort to slam her.

Looking up as Keiko came in she was greted to a rather ugly sight of Keiko driving her knee into her face. "Oohh!" She groaned as she took a fall and landed on her back holding her head after the nasty kick.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:25 am

Keiko's Knee Strike hit better than she had hoped. Her knee nailed Marissa right in the face. Marissa would get floored and now Keiko had control. Keiko would follow up the best way she new how, and that's by building up a head of steam. Keiko would jump up and hit Marissa with a Double Foot Stomp to the stomach. If Keiko managed to hit that move she'd run toward the ropes to rebound off of them to gain momentum before she'd attempt to follow up with a Body Splash to Marissa's stomach to hype up the crowd early on.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:11 am

Laid out on the floor by the knee Marissa started to adjust herself and prepare for the worse. Keiko didnt make her wait long. Jumping up and catching her with a double foot stomp to her belly. Marissa's body spike as she heaved and flopped on the ground trying to breathe.

Keiko was motivated by this further when she pushed off and came back for a second move as she jumped up and attempted to crush her with a body splash. Marissa was ready this time though, bringing her knees up to wind Keiko when she attacked.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:25 am

Keiko's Double Foot Stomp worked on Marissa but her Body Splash would be telegraphed. Keiko would drop stomach first into Marissa's knee's. "UGH!!!" Keiko spat out as she collided with Marissa's knees. Keiko roll on the AFW mat holding her stomach trying to regain her breathe before Marissa could capitalize. Keiko would try to crawl toward the ropes and use them to get back to her feet if she could if Marissa was too slow to catch her.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next