Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:39 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:21 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:17 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:07 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:03 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Falls Count Anywhere match! Marissa Keyes vs Keiko Muramato!

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Falls Count Anywhere match! Marissa Keyes vs Keiko Muramato! - Page 7 Empty Re: Falls Count Anywhere match! Marissa Keyes vs Keiko Muramato!

Post by Link-mon Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Serena had a smile of pure satisfaction on her face as her chair collided with Keikos skull standing over her she would she walk around for a second to savor ber do,inance before raising the chair once more and bringing it down.

"Oh that felt good. This is going to feel so much better." she said dropping the chair down on her once again. Marissa had finally found her feet and was looking up at the scene in front of her.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Falls Count Anywhere match! Marissa Keyes vs Keiko Muramato! - Page 7 Empty Re: Falls Count Anywhere match! Marissa Keyes vs Keiko Muramato!

Post by 321Shazam Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:05 pm

Keiko was leveled and she'd get a Conchairto for her trouble from Serena. Keiko was now bleeding and fighting to remain conscious as Serena laid into her. It was hard for Keiko to see things, as her vision became blurred from the pain in her skull. Keiko would try to move, but she'd end up only crawling slowly toward Serena on the stage. The AFW crowd was in shock, as Keiko seemed poised for victory but now she had been screwed by Serena, and Marissa seemed to be fully recovered from Keiko's assault from earlier.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:41 am

Serena heard another crack and felt empowered before raising her chair once more. Though as she got ready to drop it down on her once again she heard a scream coming from the ring. "SERENA!!" She stopped and looked up to see her boss stand there looking at her holding onto the ropes before going to grab a mic.

"Don't you dare do that! Are you out of your mind?" She said as Serena looked confused while Marissa slowly walked down the entrance ramp, hurt and needing support at times but still. Once she reached her client she looked at her. "Give me the chair." Serena looked at her and could tell she was serious as she complied and handed the weapon to her. Marissa grabbed it and looked at her, then at Keiko as she smiled and raised the chair in the air to send a third shot down on her head.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Keiko would take another wicked Conchairto knocking her out effectively. Keiko was a bloody mess as blood would run down her forehead as she laid their on the AFW stage. Keiko hoped that Serena and Marissa didn't get any ideas to humiliate her in her weakened state. Keiko was barely able to move, if Marissa went for a pin right now the match would probably be over. However, knowing what Keiko has done to these women they'd want to humiliate her in front of everybody.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:22 am

Marissa tossed down the chair as it had served its purpose while pointing at Serena to get behind her. Serena moved up and grabbed her arms to pull Keiko up slightly while Marissa moved in closer. "Well that took a turn now didn't it? now I know this wasn't the feel good ending you were expecting but I can assure you, you never had a chance." Marissa mocked as she grabbed her shirt and unbuttoned it, then working on Keikos remove that as well.

"Now I suppose I should finish this. Serena if you would." Serena nodded her head and pulled Keiko up by her arms before pushing her into Marissa who sent her back into the ground by hooking her arms and dropping her with a double arm hook ddt. Moving up while the blonde model watched Marissa went for a pin on the entrance ramp.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:25 pm

Keiko in her downed state couldn't stop Marissa from stripping her down to her bra and panties. Then she'd be lifted up to her feet. Keiko would get drilled into the AFW steel stage, effectively knocking Keiko out. Then Marissa would go for a cover The referee would then get into position and count the pin. "1!!...2!!...3!!!!!" The AFW crowd would boo as the referee would ring the bell and declare Marissa as the winner.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:53 pm

The bell rang and Marissa stood tall to boos from her for the win that many felt was undeserved. Though she didnt care, she was now undefeated in AFW and her smile showed her pride in that. Serena raised her other hand before looking down at Keiko and pulling out her lipstick. In her own for, of payback she would erote the words "owned" on her body before pulling away.

Marissa was still sore as hell but good enough to walk as she stepped over Keiko and then kicked Anna on her way out. Serena following close by as the girls were going to celbrate this moment.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7