Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! Empty Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:42 am

Hell in a Cell I Quit Match

Rules: Anything goes
Victory condition: The only way to get a win is by having the other woman say their new full name. For Karina to win she needs to get Cecilia to say the words " My name is Cecilia Rine." For Cecilia to win she needs to force Karina to say the words " My name is Karina Northman."

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! 783fYlK

It had been quite a while since Cecilia and Karina faced off against each other in an official match, it was exactly what the two of them needed to settle things. They were about to settle down, marry each other but they were both competitive fighters who wanted to battle it out for the right of who's surname they were going to take. Of course Cecilia wanted to beat her lover down and of course claim Karina as her own forever and ever. For that was what this match meant. The winner would be the one who could always have that bragging right between them. The whole...* check your name, you're mine* claim would be eternal for them .

Cecilia flexed her muscles and stretched out a bit as she stood on the gorilla position in her new attire. She'd been forced to get herself a new top because Brittany had ripped hers up in their title match. She also figured she could get an attire more suited for a bit more hardcore like matches, so she went with jeans and a biker jacket at least for the entrance with her new black and white top hugging her large generous breasts firmly. Her bright shiny golden title belt around her waist as she rolled her shoulders. The blond beauty soon enough heard her theme start to blast out of the speakers, her new theme as the image of Cecilia's greatest hits and slams though her long career here in AFW.

The crowd erupted into cheers and loud roars as the blond's new theme signaled the arrival of the AFW Friction World Champion! Cecilia walked down the ramp with her belt, jacket on as she made her way towards the caged off ring. Walking up into the cell and then rolled into the ring before she pulled off her jacket and tossed it to the outside area, she pumped her fist up high into the air and let out a warcry before turning and walking around the ring, holding up her title belt as the cheers of the crowd rained down in the arena.

Last edited by LunarWolf on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:11 pm

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! XnXrj9w

The time had finally come to settle things in the ring once more. It had been quite a while since they had last fought on more official grounds and it usually meant that they both meant business. They have been dating for quite a while, going on dates and fighting each other in more private settings where they could enjoy themselves without a referee holding them back, not to mention passion afterwards was a very welcoming change for Karina, who had changed drastically ever since Cecilia had come into her life. She thought back about the times she was actually a violent heel that used a guitar for everything, now she was just fighting for fun and the adrenaline, which she would no doubt have plenty of tonight! The moment Cecilia had proposed and slipped that ring around her finger, she knew she was in for a bright future with her lover and this was going to be the first thing they were going to do in order to solidify who belongs to who, truly a very unique way to claim the other and always remind them their place!

Karina straightened out her jacket while her lover was doing her entrance, the woman was dressed in her new attire that she had was rather desperate for, though that was mainly because her old punkish schoolgirl outfit did not do her that much justice. She had changed her alias to ' Fenrir ' when she had learned about Cecilia's finisher, not to actually get chained and tamed like the creature itself but mainly cause it fit what Karina actually wanted to go for, not to mention that it seemed like the perfect name whenever she faced Cecilia, wanting to show her the power and skill she had to offer, which she will use to topple her blonde lover and bring her down for the count! She snickered at the thought, briefly looking up before a staff member signaled that they were ready for her intro to start, making her way over to the entrance and did a few stretches to get herself warmed up already.

She stepped out once her entrance started, rolling her shoulders a few times before she stopped at the center of the stage, crouching low for a few moments before she rose up and tilted her head back, releasing a loud, wolf like howl up in the air that was combined with a sudden burst of fireworks around her, sending sparks all around! She grinned wide when her head lowered and she faced the ring with her lover in it, the sparks bouncing off her body, some even disappearing in her ear but had no real danger of burning it while she made her way down the ramp, a ping of impatience was starting to run through her body, almost commanding her to dash down and face Cecilia right away but the predator was holding those urges back, being a little more showy for once as she marched down the ramp. She grasped the side of the ring before she pushed up and rolled underneath the bottom ropes, quickly rising herself up onto her feet, hopping to the center of the ring and puffed out her chest as she stared at Cecilia.

" Been a while since we stood here.. Every time we did, it has been important. Today isn't any less. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:18 pm

Cecilia looked on at her lover's lovely entrance, it was quite the show and had a lot of flash to it. Because of the Fenrir's name...Cecilia had already decided within her mind how she was going to end her lover tonight. She knew what she wanted to do to bring and end to this and stake the ultimate final claim on her lover.

It wasn't long before her fellow long haired busty beauty came down into the ring and stepped up to the center, with that puffed up chest of hers. Cecilia walked off towards Karina, with the belt on her shoulder. Slipping it off of her and handing it to the ref-girl who came up next to her while the Swede made her way towards her lover and rival.

Stopping just one inch away from her breast smacking into Karina's tits. " Today is the most important babe. Today is the day you become a Northman ~" Cecilia teased as she would take a step forward, pushing her huge tits against Karina's as she would place her forehead against Karina's, glaring into her lover's eye with a gaze filled with fighting spirit. She wanted to throw down against Karina right now! " Ring the bell!" Cecilia called out as she would raise her hands up into the air and offer Karina a test of strength. "Let's get this shit started."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:47 pm

Karina was not one to back down, only taking the time to remove her own jacket and throwing it out of the ring, smirking when Cecilia came closer, shuffling her feet a little wide to stand her ground, her lover pressing up against her and taunted her, not seeming to mind their breasts already getting their familiar close contact, staring deep into Cecilia's eyes while that smirk never left her face! " Other way around, I'm afraid.. You're going to be mine, and the world will know it today! " She flashed her usual fanged grin, her own hands rising when the bell went off and Cecilia was ready to begin things in the good old fashioned way!

Who was she to refuse that, soon entwining her fingers with Cecilia's, huffing out some warm air against the woman's lips before she would bring her strength out to play, beginning a push forward first, wanting to see if she could make Cecilia not only budge from her stance, but perhaps even start a slow pace back towards the turnbuckle!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Cecilia's warm breath brushed against Karina's lovely lips as they locked their hands together...then the test of strength started. The Swede stood firm as they were breast to breast and forehead and forehead to each other. Cecilia's red eyes glared into Karina's yellow eyes, the lovely two women's generous breasts squished and mushroomed against one another.

" We'll see Rin Rin ~ We'll see what you have to say after I have you trapped in your little leash ~"

The blond scoffed a bit as she felt Karina push against her, her rival had always been nearly equal to her in strength...but Cecilia had won almost all of their strength battles and she was intending on trying to do so this time again. Looking to take a step forward, pressing her abs against Karina's as she attempted to force her little Beast back a step and more so, trying to force Karina downwards! Trying to power Karina down onto her knees in front of the Swedish powerhouse!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:09 pm

Karina was become ecstatic, the way Cecilia spoke always riled her up, roused her battle senses and caused her to try her absolute best in order to topple the blonde beauty and show her that this time Fenrir would emerge victorious! She clenched her teeth for a moment when Cecilia pushed hard and down and it seemed that Karina's foot was started to slip backwards. Her breasts gently stroked down Cecilia's pair, abs briefly leaving contact before she would release a mighty roar, both feet pressing down and like the strength of a unleashed catapult, she would push forward with all her strength!

She would mimic Cecilia in one thing to make things come to a mutual objective, her hands also pressuring down to try and make her lover feel plenty of pressure downwards as well, wanting to bring her fierce rival down onto her knees instead and in eye level with her bare abs, eyes narrowing as every bit of muscle was used to move forward like a unstoppable train!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:13 pm

Cecilia winced as she was stopped in pushing the mighty Karina down onto her knees when the beast roared out and pushed back up into a full stand and pushed against the Swede. Pushing the blond downwards, Cecilia started to go down...slowly but she never reached one knee as she herself surged upwards and fought her way up to her feet.

The two women ending up in eye level yet again, their large generous breasts brushing and rubbing against one another through their tops. Cecilia grinned wildly with a toothy grin, glaring into Karina's eyes as she would bring their arms out wide, instead. Pushing her breasts further into Karina as she would try and push Karina back a step, and another. Trying to rush Karina's frame and force her rival back into the corner with a surge of power only fitting for the Berserker herself!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Karina was fairly certain that she could overpower Cecilia now, her eyes never leaving her lover and sought to find that chink in her armor, to break and exploit that weakness with all her strength and send the soon to be wife to her knees first! It seemed like a impossible feat yet Karina was known to make the impossible possible, this was not going to be a exception! She could feel Cecilia started to lower, causing Karina to show that rather eager grin, planning to have Cecilia worship her abs and get smothered by them the moment she would hit the ground! These thoughts were still early in the match but it was something that needed to happen before making the woman scream out her submission and one true name!

She found her lover starting to rise up again, teeth clenching together when the woman was back at eye level and brought those arms out wide, causing whatever air that could still get between the two powerful beauties to be sealed from them! She was practically glued to Cecilia now and soon enough the blonde took advantage of that, those breasts pushing into her own caused her body to lose balance, not able to readjust herself to the situation before the blonde barbarian like fighter rushed her into a mad retreat and crashed into the turnbuckle with a loud grunt! She had known Cecilia's strength for quite a while and it seemed that it still seemed to surprise her every now and then!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:48 pm

Ramming Karina right into the corner breast against breast the Swede showed off her power yet again and the crowd went wild, always it was a close contest between the two of them, as close at it could possibly get. Of course it was! They spent basically every day wrestling and fighting and training together. It was only a normality for them to be pretty much even in power, yet the blond had won yet again!

Cecilia squashed Karina against the corner, breasts grinding against one another. " Hah, strength goes to me then. You're mine Karina!" Cecilia let out as she would quickly try and move her hands up and break their lock up, looking to grab Karina's head, turn around and pull Karina in a side-headlock. Pushing Karina's pretty face up against the side of her boob and then started to run.

Looking to pull Karina with her as she would run to the center of the ring before jumping up and trying to then drive Karina's pretty face into the mat with a running bulldog!!!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:56 pm

While it was certainly a feat of pure strength and muscle that brought Karina up against the corner and getting squashed by her girlfriend, it was not intimidating Karina the slightest, only a faint volume of crimson appearing on her cheeks when those breasts were grinding together, causing the zipper to go a little more down from the pressure and showing plenty of cleavage as a result! She shifted, her hands grasping the top ropes as her lover moved to wrap her up in a side-headlock, certainly not something she wanted to be in but at least her face was cushioned against that large breast, rewarding Cecilia with a bigger blush!

There was no time for such debauchery though when Cecilia pulled her from the turnbuckle, rather forcefully at that as she was taken along for the ring, trying to wrap her arms around Cecilia's waist to transition it into a spinning German suplex but she was too late, getting slammed down face first with the bulldog was enough to prevent Karina's attempt, also stunning her in the process!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next