Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon, SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna - Page 8 Empty Re: Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna

Post by veritech892 Fri May 05, 2017 7:55 am

Mia giggled at Luna's protest, stopping her kisses along the blonde's neck to stare her in the eyes and smile. "You know what they say," Mia said, giving another little tug at Luna's hair then leaning in and whispering into her ear. "All is fair in love and war..."

Mia's glee was heightened as she felt Luna's hand let go of her arm and made an immediate rush for Luna's pussy, aiming to teasingly stroke along it. She grinned excitedly as she thought of all the fun she could have with Luna now. Her grin would fade a little though as Luna's attempts to get her to let go of the blonde's hair were successful. With a small whine, Mia would let go, the free spirited girl's squeezing proving to be a little too painful for her to keep up her hold.

She would shake out her injured hand, giving it a pouting look as she found herself distracted.

Back to top Go down

Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna - Page 8 Empty Re: Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat May 06, 2017 12:51 am

Luna could listen to Mia giggle all day but knew she had to stay focused and luckily it did not last too long as she heard the silver haired woman whisper that all was fair in love and war. That single statement caused the blond to blush for a moment as at the same time did see feel her opponent's hand on her pussy and feel it rubbing her crotch at the same time.

Luckily that only lasted for around a minute as the Canadian had bin able to grasp the wrist of the hand that was holding her hair and squeeze it causing Mia to let go after she let out a small whine. After letting go the free spirited girl would attempt to push her opponent back and get some distance between them as while Luna may have just wanted to let Mia continue she also wanted to win the match and to do that she needed to calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sat May 06, 2017 2:06 am

Mia had been expecting a few things from Luna. She had expected the blonde to grab her, to start stroking her pussy, to grind against her, to prolong the delicious contact between them, but the one thing that never occurred to her was for Luna to push her away.

It didn't make any sense to the silver haired girl, and she gave a kind of hurt look over at the blonde. It just went to show how different they were, not that Mia understood that.

The silver haired girl would get back up to her knees, slowly approaching Luna as she watched out for any tricks the free spirited girl might try to pull. She wasn't quite ready to jump back in yet though, she just couldn't understand why Luna would push her away unless she had something planned.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 07, 2017 12:53 am

The blond had wanted to do nothing more then stay close to her but knew if she did then she would likely lose the match. So with a lot of regret Luna would move away from Mia so she could calm herself down but did saw the hurt look in the silver haired girl's eyes and wondered what that was about.

Still the Canadian did not have a lot of time to think about it as her opponent made it back to her knees and would slowly approach her as she had to get ready to block whatever the other wrestler had in mind. As Mia got closer it became clear to the free spirited girl that she was getting ready to block for no reason as it seems that for some reason the silver haired girl was keeping her distance as Luna would leap forward with an attempt to knock the other wrestler done as she whispered ''sorry needed to cool down but now I am ready to continue to play with you''.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun May 07, 2017 8:52 am

Mia held her position as she watched Luna and waited for her surprise attack, and waited. And waited.

What was going on here? Mia couldn't understand it, if the cute blonde wasn't trying to trick her, what exactly was she doing? They were both here to have fun, weren't they? So what was up with this girl? Something had to be up.

Mia believed herself vindicated once the free spirited girl jumped at her. The silver haired girl had been expecting something, and grabbed at Luna as she came close, managing to stay on her knees and hold the two in a sort of stalemate there. Mia smirked at the blonde's comment.

"Cool down? Why would you need to do something silly like that?" She whispered back, as she tried to hold the free spirited girl there while pushing forwards, hoping to press their bodies together.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 07, 2017 1:13 pm

Luna would have jumped forward in an attempt to knock down Mia as she had hoped her comment had caught the other wrestler by surprise. Still as the blond came closer to her opponent she was surprised by the silver haired girl's strength as she was able to grab the free spirited girl and keep herself on her knees removing any chance to knock her down.

''Well we are here to win right Mia. So with that in mind I really needed to cool down or else you would have brought me to a earth shattering orgasm only just moments ago''replied the Canadian honestly as she would feel her breasts once again colliding with her opponent as they would both push against the other in an attempt to get the top position if the other were to fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Mon May 08, 2017 4:57 am

"Aww, you don't have to tease me like that," Mia would taunt, straining against the blonde. In a match up like this, she wasn't sure how long she could keep holding her ground against Luna. She felt herself slowly being pushed backwards, ever closer to falling back onto the mattress. The free spirited girl had a strength advantage over her, and in a situation like this she couldn't see a way that knocking Luna down would be easy.

But, if she were able to distract Luna, that would be another matter. Smiling, Mia would reach for Luna's head and lean her face forwards, hoping to pull the blonde into another kissing duel. If she were successful, Mia would go all in, trying to thrust her tongue straight into Luna's mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 09, 2017 1:28 am

Luna would push forward with all the strength she had as she heard the silver haired girl taunt her about the fact she did not need to tease her like this. ''I am not teasing you Mia or at least not yet''whispered the blond seductively as she would pull herself slightly backwards before slamming into her opponent's body with all she had to get her to fall onto her back.

The only thing the Canadian had not counted on was that while she was determined to do this by strength their were easier ways as Mia was able to capture her lips and pull her into another kissing duel distracting the free spirited girl from her original plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue May 09, 2017 9:12 am

Mia had been growing increasingly worried about her position as she found Luna's strength far too much to keep up with. So it was a relief when their kissing duel seemed to distract the blonde from pressing on against the silver haired girl, letting Mia adjust herself to make it harder for Luna to gain the advantage.

The silver haired girl would try and wrap a leg around Luna's waist, looking for another way to secure herself to her opponent and keep from being pressed down onto the mattress. This would also have the happy side effect of pressing their bodies closer together, letting Mia stay in close contact with her opponent.

"If you're not teasing me yet," Mia would moan against Luna's lips, "I can't wait for when you are..."

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 09, 2017 10:50 pm

Luna would struggle to stay focused on the task at hand and that was trying to push the silver haired girl onto her back. And everything was going well until Mia decided to go and kiss her as both wrestlers would once again start a kissing duel allowing the other wrestler to adjust herself and make it more difficult for her to push the other onto her back.

During the kissing duel the blond would not notice that her opponent would wrap her leg around her waist until it was to late as she stared into the silver haired girl's eyes. Still as they broke the kiss to tease each other the free spirited girl would smile as she whisper back while moaning ''I doubt you could handle that Mia''

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next