Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna - Page 9 Empty Re: Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna

Post by veritech892 Wed May 10, 2017 7:48 am

Mia giggled as she found Luna having a hard time pushing her back any further, it looked like her maneuvering had worked in that regard. Now if only she could maneuver herself into a more comfortable position with the blonde, her night would be made.

"Oh no?" She asked, smiling eagerly at the free spirited girl. "Why don't you show me what you've got then?" The silver haired girl whispered tauntingly. As she did so, she would press her hips against her opponent's as she tried to placed her hands on Luna's sides, then slide them up to the blonde's breasts and fondling them.

Back to top Go down

Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna - Page 9 Empty Re: Debut hentai bed match - Mia vs. Luna

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 10, 2017 10:52 pm

Luna became a bit nervous as Mia seemed to get more comfortable with each passing second causing the blond to think she made a mistake. That feeling she had would grow as the silver haired girl would taunt her to show what she got while they got closer together as their hips would meet as she feels Mia's hands on her side.

''Fine I will but get ready to lose''moans the free spirited girl as she would reach out and grasp her opponent's breasts and fondle them in return to hopefully get the upper hand with some luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Thu May 11, 2017 9:48 am

Mia continued to enjoy her position, confident with each passing moment that the blonde wouldn't be able to pry her out of her current position. As a result, Mia would take her time in playing with the free spirited girl, gently massaging the blonde's breasts and rubbing her body tauntingly up against Luna's. She'd even lean in, hoping to run kisses from her opponent's shoulder up to Luna's chin.

"Bring it on~" Mia whispered teasingly, smirking smugly at the blonde. The smug look would fade as she felt Luna's hands take hold of her breasts and start massaging, melting as the silver haired girl's cheeks flushed pink and she began moaning softly, her grip on the blonde loosening.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 12, 2017 12:35 pm

Luna was a it nervous as she saw the confidence in the silver haired girl's eyes and thought for a moment that she would never be able to win.Especially after Mia whispered to her teasingly to bring it on as she thought this was a sign that nothing she had done before had any effect on the other wrestler. That was luckily proven wrong when she took hold of her opponent's breasts and massage them as she would hear Mia moan while her grip on her breasts was loosening.

''Alright I bring it but it seems you are unable to take it Mia''whispered Luna after a few seconds of her massaging her opponent's breasts as it was now the Canadian who had a smug look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue May 16, 2017 6:03 am

Mia's smug smirk continued to fade into an intense stare as she began moaning louder as Luna continued massaging her breasts, noticing the smug look plastered across the blonde's face as their bodies pressed together, and Mia grinded her hips up against the free spirited girl's. "Don't stop," she whispered into Luna's ear, kissing the blonde on the neck again.

Mia would go for Luna's pussy once more, hoping to push the two of them further. She was hungry, and wanted nothing more than to dive into the blonde and have her way with her. Or, at this point, for Luna to do the same to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 16, 2017 11:53 pm

With each passing second after the blond had grasped the silver haired girl's breasts it became more difficult not to just leap forward and have her way with Mia. It became even more difficult after she hear the other wrestler whisper in her ear not to stop in that sexy tone of hers and follow it up by kissing the Canadian in her neck.

After that it was impossible for the free spirited girl not to leap forward and push the other down as she whisper back ''be careful what you wish for my silver haired seductress''as she would attempt to pin the other wrestler beneath her.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Fri May 19, 2017 5:55 am

Mia let out a small squeak as she was pushed down to the mattress, followed up with a low moan as the blonde managed to pin her there, their bodies pressed up more. She pressed herself up against Luna, staring into the Canadian's eyes with a hungry look as she would lean forwards, sucking on the free spirited girl's lower lip for a moment, before letting go.

"Show me what you can do, my blonde beauty." She whispered in a sexy tone as she bucked her hips up against the blonde's, returning to kissing up and down Luna's neck, showering her opponent in affection.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat May 20, 2017 12:45 am

Luna had leaped forward with the intend to pin the silver haired seductress beneath her and got a lovely squeak out of Mia for her efforts.To make things even better was the fact that the blond was now on top and was about to attempt to press herself against the other wrestler when the silver haired girl beat her to the punch so to speak.

With her opponent pressing herself against her an kissing her neck it became difficult for the Canadian to focus as she whisper back '''why do you keep making the first move when you want to see what I got''in a seductive tone. As she would try to keep her opponent trapped beneath her regardless of the other wrestler bucking her hips as Luna leaned down to return the favor and plant kisses on Mia's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sat May 20, 2017 7:48 am

"Just because I wanna see what you've got, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop having fun~" Mia purred, pulling away from the blonde and letting out a moan as she felt the blonde begin to return the favour by planting kisses down her own neck. While normally she might be upset that she wasn't able to embarrass her opponent the way that she wanted to, this match had long since turned into something much more fun.

The silver haired girl would arch her back underneath the blonde, wrapping her arms around Luna as she let out another moan, pawing at the free spirited girl's back. After a moment, she would slide her hands down the blonde's back, down towards her legs, stopping at Luna's cute little butt and squeezing it as her hands reached it.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 21, 2017 12:16 am

Luna had to admit she was enjoying hearing her opponent purr as she was a bit annoyed at what she got as an reply but understood where the silver haired girl from coming from. As if the roles were reversed then the blond had little doubt she continue to try and have as much fun as she could as right now the pair of kawaii's got into a kissing match as they planted kisses on the other wrestler's neck.

That all chanced when the Canadian would feel Mia wrap her arms around her while letting out a moan soon after as the free spirited girl would giggle from feeling her opponent's hands paw at her back. That would chance when they slide down further and grasped her butt and caused Luna to moan softly as her butt got squeezed as she whisper ''no fair Mia as I can't return the favor from this position'' while trying to pinch the silver haired girl's nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next