Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tomomi and Lilly

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tomomi and Lilly Empty Tomomi and Lilly

Post by mnpinner Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Lilly lead the pink-haired idol towards the locker rooms. The two were coated in various liquids, dripping with female juices, milk, and of course oil. "I suppose we should first shower up...shouldn't we?" she said as she turned towards Tomomi with a smile. She stumbled with her next few words, "I want this to be about you...not me...I want to make it up to you for what happened in the ring..So anything that could make you happy...just say it and I'll do it for you."

Back to top Go down

Tomomi and Lilly Empty Re: Tomomi and Lilly

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:32 pm

Tomomi followed after Lilly, walking silently after her. Her body was still coated in the slick layer of oil mixed with some sex juices and of course her own milk. She hadn't expected to suddenly lactate like that in front of everybody, and still felt quite embarrassed about it. It's going to take her a long time before she could recover from this. She kept her eyes downcast, looking at Lilly's feet. They soon entered the locker rooms.

"A shower? Yes... that'll be good," Tomomi said. She listened to Lilly's words and smiled. Lilly didn't seem to be much of a mean person then. "Don't worry about it," Tomomi said, "You didn't do anything wrong, it was a competition that I lost."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:44 am

Lilly shakes her head with a little laugh. "No...I wasn't referring to the competition....I meant...with the milk....I know I would be quite embarrassed....I can't imagine how you must have felt..." Lilly moved to the communal shower and turned it on. "Do you prefer hot or cold?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:36 am

"Oh... that," Tomomi said, "Well, it's not important now. It's already happened, so there's nothing I can do about it. You don't have to make it up to me for that, it was my fault too." She looked at Lilly's enormous orbs. "My fault for trying to defeat those."

She moved into the shower right beside Lilly. Their bodies were very close, almost touching. "Turn it up hot please," she said, "Cold showers aren't good for my skin."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:40 am

Lilly blushed and smiled at the same time as Tomomi pointed out her large breasts. She moved her hand to turn up the heat on the shower and smiled at their nearly touching bodies. "How would you like to make me lactate?" she found herself saying to the pink-haired idol. "I've....never been milked....and well....I still want to make up for what happened...no matter what you say."

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:44 pm

As the heat got turned up, Tomomi closed her eyes and began running her hands over her body, letting the water wash all the dirty oil and fluids off her skin. She opened her eyes when Lilly asked her if she wanted to see her lactate. "Hmm..." Tomomi said, thinking. She suddenly grabbed both of Lilly's breasts in her hands, and bent down so her face was on the same level as them. "Only if I do it!" she said, taking one of Lilly's nipples in her mouth and sucking on it ravishingly.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:52 pm

Lilly blushed as one of her previously defeated nipples was taken into the mouth of the pink-haired idol, being sucked on vigorously. "Y-yes...you may, I would love it if you did," she said with a smile, trying to hold back a moan which was bound to cascade from her lips in combination with the oral stimuli and hot water.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:00 am

Tomomi didn't answer Lilly, but merely suckled on Lilly's nipple like a baby, trying to draw out the milk she knew was within. She sucked long and hard, using her tongue to swirl Lilly's nipple round and round in her mouth. Her hand squeezed the sides of Lilly's breasts. She heard Lilly moan and knew that the blonde beauty was feeling it. She hoped she was good.

After treating one nipple, Tomomi switched to the other one, taking it in her mouth and doing the same sucking. Slowly she would bring Lilly's milk out and make her lactate.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:27 am

Lilly had to place a hand on the wall behind her as Tomomi continued her assault. She knew it wouldn't take long to bring her to lactation with all of the previous "preparation" in the match. "You tease," she said playfully as Tomomi switched nipples. A hand of the blond's reached behind the pink-haired beauty and gently pushed her more into the breast, encouraging her to make her lactate.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:31 am

Tomomi felt Lilly's hand press her head in tighter into her breast. She suckled on that breast more, before trying to push back a little. She looked up at Lilly with her nipple still in her mouth. She began to try and speak a little.

"Do you want me to finish this one off first?" she asked, her voice a little muffled by the breast in her mouth.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next