Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Two for the price of one...

Go down

Two for the price of one... Empty Two for the price of one...

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:12 pm

It was the middle of the Tension card for the night and the crowd were patiently waiting the next event to begin when Come as you are by Nirvana started playing over the loudspeaker. A few moments later the Tension Hentai Champion, Leo Fandero stepped out onto the rampway and walked casually down to the ring with a microphone in hand

"I guess you all might be wondering just what I am doing out here..." Leo said when his music died down.. He looked down towards the canvas and strolled to one side, talking and looking rather laid back regardless of the fact that he had a point to make. "I mean, I don't talk to the audience that often and calling out opponents isn't really my MO. To be honest, I'm usually far more interested in doing.... other things" He continued, putting emphasis on the word "other" to underline the not so subtle sexual undertones of what he was suggesting.

"But if you had been watching my last couple of matches, you might have noticed that a certain girl seemed to have taken something of an infatuation with me... The kind of infatuation that prevented her from keeping her hands off of me for more than a few seconds."
Leo smiled sardonically, before turning and stolling back the other way in the ring "Why don't we refresh people's memory... huh? Can I have a replay of my last couple of matches...?" He said indicating with a hand to the big screen. After a couple of moments the screen lit up with replays of the endings of his last two matches and a mystery girl in a mask coming out to attack and smother him

Clip 1
Clip 2

"Of course, its not something I'm that unfamiliar with.." He said when the clips had finished scratching the side of his chin with his index finger "and I wouldn't usually complain, even though this girl seemed to have an unhealthy fetish with sloppy seconds... Always waiting until I've been warn out by someone else, then jumping on me to do a bit of bump and grind action..." Leo smirked and shrugged

"Alright ya got me..." He said with a chuckle "I still wouldn't complain about all that.. However what I might complain about is the fact that before Showdown III, I paid a little visit to herr furher Melissa Sellers and she told me that I'd get my chance at a little revenge on this girl at the upcoming pay per view when the identity of this mystery girl would be announced and I'd have a match against her, putting my Hentai Title on the line... Now despite the fact that from what I could tell she had no right to come out of no where and get a title match, I was more than happy about this cause it meant I'd be able to get her face to face, rather than this back-dooring she liked."

"As you might be able to tell, Showdown III has passed and Melissa hasn't delivered on her promise... Instead she is protecting the identity of this girl and has advised me that not only is she not currently on the Tension roster, but that now she is not likely to join at all... So I don't get my chance at pay back and I don't get my match at Showdown III. I can't help but feel little short changed here... I know Melissa knows who this girl is and yet she refuses to tell-" Leo hesistated at this moment because he had seen some movement up at the top of the rampway, the audience directed their attention upwards only to find none other than the GM of Tension, Melissa Sellers.

"Good evening Mr. Fandero... And to the rest of the Tension audience here today.." The response from the audience indicated strongly that if they thought it was a good evening, it certainly wasn't now that Melissa had shown up.

"I'm afraid that some of the things that Mr. Fandero is saying, might be taken out of context... So allow me to fill in the holes.."

"Fill in the holes... Now theres something I don't usually have a problem doing." Leo said with a snicker

"N'yes..." Melissa said dryly "You see, I said that I would seek to make the match at Showdown... I did not promise it. As it turns out, it was not possible despite me having every intention of setting up the title match... But you are right... you did deserve to defend the Hentai title at Showdown, not to mention move on to another contender after Showdown, had you won..." Melissa put the knuckle of her forefinger to her lips in mock thought.

"So the problem now is you're playing catch-up... But don't worry, I think I could managed to get you twice the opponent in just the one match... As you are so keen on having the lack of Showdown opponent made up to you deary..." What she spoke of here was quite obviously a bit ominious, she smiled and turned sideways on

"Cheer up Mr. Fandero... I think I have an idea that will be more than suitable as a compromise. I will arrange the match, until then... toddles."
She said and then left the arena, leaving Leo to ponder about the wisdom of him calling up on the GMs broken promises... More than likely she was now going to screw him over with a triple threat match or something. Well, a threesome with two girls couldn't be all bad after all.

Spotlight
characters:
Two for the price of one... ELZuoMvTwo for the price of one... OG5hnuaTwo for the price of one... Cg3CzYmTwo for the price of one... 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down