Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Orochi Vs. Amelie Roux - Deadly Coils

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Orochi Vs. Amelie Roux - Deadly Coils - Page 2 Empty Re: Orochi Vs. Amelie Roux - Deadly Coils

Post by scorn53 Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:51 pm

Amelie knew that with a foe of equal size, Orochi's bearhug could easily be a thing that rendered her unable to function let alone fight. Yet still, she found herself giving into the embrace, only pulling her foes shoulders and neck tightly against her. Her foes powerful squeeze combined with her own embrace essentially left no room between the two buxom bodies, a fact that made Amelie let loose a lowly purr.

Smirking into the embrace as the two seemed to forgo wrestling in the effort of out-cuddling one another, the distracted Amelie found her feet taken from her with utmost ease. Stumbling to the ground, she found her foes embrace only serving to pull Orochi with her, albeit such appeared to be the plan. With her foe using her as a nice bouncy mattress, Amelie groaned after baring victim to her foes modest figure landing atop of her, finding herself placid for a moment in the still maintained embrace and kiss.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Orochi Vs. Amelie Roux - Deadly Coils - Page 2 Empty Re: Orochi Vs. Amelie Roux - Deadly Coils

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:04 am

Being on top of the Frenchwoman, Orochi would part her lips from Amelie's, creating a bridge of saliva between their lips. Licking her own lips sensuously, Orochi purred, "How does it feel to be relegated from a queen to a throne?" She would then change her position, sitting on Amelie's belly as if the Frenchwoman was a throne to sit on.

As she sat up, she would then move her hands to the Frenchwoman's breasts and start kneading them both at the same time. "This time... a rightful queen shall sit here, and you are my throne..." She would continue fondling and squeezing those big tits of hers, teasing and flicking her nipples through the fabric of her revealing wrestling outfit. She would look straight into Amelie's eyes as she licked her own lips, acting like a serpent that was cornering its prey.

And she was about to bare her fangs.

"You are mine now..." Orochi spoke silkily to her prey. "Amelie Roux..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:28 am

Unsurprising to those who had seen her compete before, Amelie offered little response to the adjustment of position by her foe. She was far from a jobber, but often took equal parts enjoyment in being wrestled as she did wrestling. For a moment she would simply lay there with arms to her sides, taking in the figure that was Orochi.

It certainly was not one to complain at, given Amelie's angle allowed her to fully gaze upon every inch of the beauties skin above her waist.

To ensure Orochi that she had little intentions of suddenly shifting if the pleasure and sensation was great enough, she would but bring her arms up and behind her head, resting as if she was on the beach acquiring a tan. It was certainly hard to wish to desire a top spot, given her foe had already begun tending to her sizeable assets as if she was a seasoned veteran going to work. Each and every jostle of the French beauties chest by those wandering fingers only increased their stiffness further, as Amelie soon found her nipples poking through her tight white attire altogether.

"Ohhhh~" The jig up as it were regarding her name, Amelie would bring her right hand down to the woman's thigh as she began to breathe a little deeper. "You are so cheeky..." She'd mutter, just as her hand found it's way not onto the beauties thick leg, but upon that soft rear.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:32 pm

"Oooh, we're just starting, your majesty~" Orochi purred as she started slipping her hands into Amelie's attire in order to directly touch the Frenchwoman's skin underneath. she would circle her thumbs around her foe's nipples before rubbing them. In doing so, Orochi would lean forward and whispered, "You'll find me more than just cheeky..." She would flick the nipples underneath with her thumbs. "I'll be your queen, and you'll be my toy..."

After saying that, Orochi would move her face closer to Amelie's before locking her lips against the Frenchwoman's. She would close her eyes so that she could enjoy the softness of Amelie's lips. At the same time, she would continue rubbing the Frenchwoman's breasts directly before pulling her outfit open in order to reveal what was underneath to the crowd. This was what the crowd wanted to see, after all, and Orochi planned to deliver.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun May 07, 2017 3:21 am

Amelie was a woman easy to please. Needless to say, having a figure that could not only match her own, but knew how to use it, atop of her was most certainly 'a way to please.' Her hands still behind her head as if this was but a casual moment for her, the French beauty purred as Orochi's hands wandered across her skin, barely even jiggling to that sensual groping of her chest. She applied a simple logic, in order to ensure maximum effort on Orochi's part. The harder Amelie tried to act placid and unhindered, ideally the harder her foe would try.

Although, she most certainly wasn't going to give away a prize so easily away, in the form of her bare chest.

Locking lips to match Orochi's own, the moment those fingers began to wander to the clasps of her outfits, Amelie's hands would jolt into action. Latching onto the beauties hips, she'd attempt to turn the situation completely against Orochi; rolling to her side, in an attempt to reverse positions and leave herself ontop!

"Ohh~ You consider me so easy...do you?" Smile clad to her face, the green haired beauty would tickle her nose with Orichi's own, for a moment breaking the kiss.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 07, 2017 1:27 pm

For a moment, Orochi thought that it would be easy to prove her superiority to the Frenchwoman, but then, she was proven wrong as Amelie suddenly moved her hands to her hips before rolling over in order to reverse their positions! Before she knew it, Amelie was already at the top, while Orochi replaced her at the bottom.

Even so, Orochi was not one to immediately panic in the face of an unforeseen event. In fact, she quite enjoyed the feeling of being put underneath the other woman as she tried to assert her own superiority. She found it to be quite... alluring.

She heard the words of the Frenchwoman when she broke the kiss before they locked up their lips again. Enjoying the other woman's soft, irresistible lips, Orochi would then part her part her lips from the Frenchwoman's again to offer her own response to the woman on top of her.

"Hmm~ I prefer my toy to not be easily broken," she could feel the weight of the Frenchwoman on top of her, but it was not a problem for Orochi. She would run her hands down to Amelie's hips as she stared into her eyes lustily. "When I play, I play rough," she gave Amelie a lusty look, biting her own bottom lip as she did so. She would continue caressing the sides of Amelie's body as she remained below her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed May 10, 2017 5:27 am

There was next to nothing regarding the female body that didn't entice Amelie, nor was there any which way she would say no to in which she could have her prey. If Orochi desired rough, Amelie would intend to give her as she desired. Whether Orochi was but several shades rougher however, remained to be seen.

"Well...I will enjoy catering to your whims...before I take you..."
Latching her hands ever so softly to Orochi's wrists, Amelie would suddenly rock to her side. With her straddling position and new found grip, she'd aim to pull the beauty slightly with her, allowing her into a position where one of Amelie's thick legs was over her, the other between Orochi's soft tender hips and the canvas. Locking her legs behind her foes back, she'd give a modest squeeze that given the size of Amelie's legs alone, seemed tame. As ever, regardless of playing rough, Amelie seemed to have little interest in getting completely violent with the girl, and outright attempting to squeeze her silly.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 11, 2017 1:18 am

Orochi let out a moan as she felt the pressure from being squeezed by the Frenchwoman, even though the intention behind the locking up was more about keeping her in place rather than outright hurting her. Still, as it wasn't as painful as one might think it could be, Orochi was still able to function without having to endure any sort of discomfort, she would attempt to reciprocate to Amelie's actions by rocking her body slightly and caressing the Frenchwoman's thighs that were squeezing her body.

"Hmmm... I'm so glad to hear of how understanding you are," Orochi said breathily, running her soft hands up to Amelie's shapely hips as she stared at the Frenchwoman with obvious lust in her eyes. "You'll make an excellent toy to play with," she added before she chuckled. Her effort might not have been effective, but they were just beginning. If Amelie thought that's all Orochi had to offer, she would make sure to correct her of that notion.

"Now dear... why don't you tell me what you like the most?" She asked, licking her own lips like a serpent would do while cornering its prey

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu May 11, 2017 2:41 am

Having such a figure clad tightly in her legs was seductive and alluring enough, let alone the sudden grasp among her thighs by her foes experienced fingers. She'd attempt to keep a firm posture, for the moment preventing her figure turning into a limp one amidst the bliss, out of pure curiosity for what the beauty before her would do to an opponent that did not yield easily.

"Now now...let's not forget who has who here..." Amelie would wink, ignoring her opponents requests to discover her desires by squeezing firmly for a good short period, her legs exerting perhaps the most power they had ever bothered to before in AFW. Still, Amelie meant the move only as a sensual one; immediately loosening up the pressure, to avoid actually paining her foe or dare even risk hurting her.

"I think I'll keep you like this...yes...until the night itself ends..."

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 13, 2017 6:29 am

"My... aren't you just being selfish?" Orochi chided the Frenchwoman upon hearing of her desire to continue doing this until the night was to end itself. "The people came here to see a show worth the tickets they paid for..." She could feel her green-haired opponent tightening her hold, which wasn't quite painful but still brought quite a sensation that could overwhelm her if she hadn't prepared herself.

Not wanting to be bested by her foe, Orochi would attempt to shake her hips, hoping that Amelie would loosen her grip on her midsection before she tried to pull herself out of the entrapment from Amelie's powerful thighs. She would also use the momentum from her attempt to escape by reversing their positions, hoping that she could generate enough force to bring the Frenchwoman into the mat, with Orochi straddling her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next