» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Orochi Vs. Amelie Roux - Deadly Coils

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Orochi Vs. Amelie Roux - Deadly Coils - Page 3 Empty Re: Orochi Vs. Amelie Roux - Deadly Coils

Post by scorn53 Sat May 13, 2017 6:49 am

"Ohhh hush now, we are friends right? No need to lie to me you white haired vixen..." For a moment Amelie would briefly fight the girls attempts to pull free, squeezing firmly but again no-where near what a figure such as hers could unleash. If she ever unleashed her full strength that is.

"There's no need to pretend to me like you are here to put on a show, my sweet...We all know at this point, you simply want me to take you back home, to be allllll mine..."

Just as Amelie finished her taunt, throwing a pouting kiss and a wink to accompany such, she'd find her foe completely breaking free of her posture. She'd only rise slightly, mostly out of curiosity for what her foe would now do, before opting to simply lean back. It was a surprise to no-one that she offered exactly zero resistance to a figure such as Orochi's straddling her yet again.

"Hmph...although...it isn't the worst idea letting you take the top...whilst I let you..." Hands once more wide, offering no resistance yet again, Amelie's heart beat quickened with excitement, evidently keen what the beauty would now do to her in revenge for that firm scissors.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Orochi Vs. Amelie Roux - Deadly Coils - Page 3 Empty Re: Orochi Vs. Amelie Roux - Deadly Coils

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 16, 2017 4:03 am

"Le gasp, my nefarious scheme has been found out... Whatever should I do?" Orochi brought a hand to her cheek as she feigned extreme shock. "Curses... will my insidious plan be foiled again?" She said dramatically before she looked back at the Frenchwoman below her. "To be fair... having all the time with you isn't a terribly bad idea..." Licking her lips in predatory manner, she added, "Though I'd prefer to be the one taking you home so I can play with you the whoooole night..."

Still, Amelie was a completely different beast altogether and a different approach should be taken as normal means were ineffective against her. She was unfazed by most moves that would leave normal hentai wrestlers whimpering in embarrassment. But Orochi looked at her as a challenge that she'd like to overcome.

"Still... you're being quite a spoilsport, you know?" Orochi purred as she moved her hands to stroke the Frenchwoman's cheeks. "It'll be nice to turn you into a simpering, whimpering mess... but a girl can only hope, right?" She said before she grabbed two handful of Amelie's green hair, not yanking her up but only to keep her in place.

"So... will you be a nice girl for me, hmm?" Still grabbing Amelie by her hair, Orochi would then lock her lips with her, slipping her tongue into the Frenchwoman's mouth in an attempt to deeply kiss her in order to prove her sexual superiority.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed May 24, 2017 9:06 pm

With about as much actual wrestling occurring between the two beauties as one would expect of anyone who had met either, Amelie's hands would lazily come back onto the the figure that mounted her, as she spoke words that she couldn't resist smiling for. With all this talk, it was amazing that neither beauty hadn't simply beckoned the other to come with them up the ramp, so that they could finish what they started at home in the comfort of a warm bed.

Although, such was more than likely to occur still.

Eventually.

Head forced up, Amelie couldn't offer a word of response before she found her mouth invaded. Hands simply holding on as it were, she'd find her tongue acting on its own; both trying to repel the invading tongue of Orochi, and give the girl back as good as she was getting! Toes curling in pleasure all the while!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 25, 2017 2:13 am

Orochi could tell that the Frenchwoman was fighting back, retaliating with her own oral assault, and the feeling of having Amelie's tongue sliding against hers brought up a sensation that made her feel like being washed by a wave of pleasure. But Orochi wasn't one to give up in the face of adversity, in which she would increase her effort, sucking and slurping anything her tongue could reach from Amelie's oral cavity, hoping to cut off her source of oxygen by aggressively clamping her lips against hers, exploring the inside of the woman's mouth with her tongue all the while.

Kissing the green-haired woman messily, drool would start to dribble down their chins as Orochi would attempt to swap spit with her opponent. Clutching the Frenchwoman's hair, she would attempt to keep her trapped so that Orochi would be the only one taking charge in this match of theirs as well as to prove her superiority to this woman. Hentai match or not, Orochi would prove to her opponent that she would emerge from this match the better woman among the two!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu May 25, 2017 6:06 pm

Such was a curious fight, that whilst appeared different from your standard clinch locks, your exchanging of holds, your testing of strengths, was somewhat weirdly the same. If one buckled for a moment, the other would claim outright dominance, and use such positioning to turn the rest of the fight in their favour also. Orochi had the literal positioning as it were, as she was in fact the one sat upon Amelie as opposed to the opposite, yet the French beauty was hardly struggling from her curves. She suspected that had their postures been reversed, Orochi too would of struggled minimally. Neither seemed intent on literally squashing the other, after all.

But when Amelie felt the beauties tongue-lock increase in effort, Amelie opted for her own response. Those previously lazy hands would now snake around the soft, delicious figure of Orochi's, in an attempt to cuddle her sexy foe fiercely down upon her. Amelie's embrace would have the benefit of allowing a firmer touch upon Orochi, now leaving next to no space between herself and her foe, but her tightly wrapped arms would provide the additional advantage of squeezing a little of the wind out of the beauties sails; the now strained gasps of air expelled from Orochi, almost inflating Amelie further via the kiss!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 26, 2017 12:42 am

Orochi could tell that Amelie was starting to fight back judging from her hands snaking around Orochi's figure. There was no longer a space between both beauties as the Frenchwoman went to have Orochi's body cuddled against hers. For one thing, she definitely enjoyed the sensation of the French beauty's voluptuous breasts being pressed against hers. This battle for sexual superiority would continue for quite a while until the need for oxygen became a necessity for both women, in which the kiss was to be broken.

"Hah... it's a shame we have to do this here..." Orochi said breathily, staring into Amelie's eyes lustfully, licking her own lips to break the bridge of saliva between their mouths. "Hmm... the things I can do to you in my room and on my bed..." She drew her face closer to Amelie's, letting her hot breath tickling the Frenchwoman's skin. "Alas... there is a match to win, and I have yet to turn you into an obedient, cute prey to be eaten..." She would let her nose touching Amelie's as she continued to stare into those eyes of hers.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri May 26, 2017 1:20 am

Much like Orochi's own embrace earlier, the tightness of the hug was merely to turn the scenario a shade sexier, as now neither sets of breasts nor tummies had space to move or jiggle without first consulting the other. Amelie herself was in heaven; pulling down fiercely enough for Orochi to notice, but letting up just enough for the beauty atop of her to breath. The fact the kiss was broken visibly upset Amelie, but only for a moment, as she soon sought to finding her pleasure elsewhere.

"Ohhh...I don't think you've thought this through at all..." Amelie purred, wiggling her nose back against the beauties as she felt her chest stiffen; a side effect from hugging a busty beauty as big as yourself straight down into you. "Obviously, when I'm done claiming you, I'll carry you over my shoulder back home."

Raising a single thigh slowly, she'd give a firm, slow grind in-between Orochi's own toned pair, in order to incite a reaction.

"I thought if anything my sweet...that'd be obvious...

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 26, 2017 3:03 am

Orochi felt Amelie's thigh between her own, grinding the pair in-between. It was quite an experience, as Orochi had to control herself from moaning like crazy as the Frenchwoman was rubbing her inner thighs with one of her own. "Mmm~ I see that our understanding in what is obvious differs to each other..." As her thighs were being rubbed by Amelie's, she would continue pressing her pair of ample breasts against Amelie's pair, mushrooming both pairs of fleshy orbs against each other.

"I suppose we have to do something..." Orochi purred as she nuzzled against Amelie's face. "...to have our understanding match, preferably changing yours to mine..." Rubbing her boobs, sliding her own pair against the Frenchwoman's pillowy bust, she would brush her warm lips over Amelie's cheek. "In the end, you'll be the one begging to be brought home by me, my dear..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:12 pm

"I understand one thing..." Amelie smirked, as those heavenly lips came over her cheek in grazing fashion, sending a warm shiver up Amelie's spine. Said shiver would of course make her figure jiggle, pressing her bosom a shade firmer into a pair that too seemed to be coming down harder, before her figure settled.

"...I'm the one that has you..." Flexing her modest arms yet again for but a second to remind Orochi that Amelie held the two frames together in perhaps the worlds bustiest bearhug, Amelie smirked as that squeeze pushed a heated breath out of Orochi's mouth, further tickling her features.

Her thigh too increasing its work, Amelie would press upwards as firmly as she could for a moment, raising Orochi's lower half and rear by just a inch as she tried to turn the beauties senses to mush, before like her arms, settling.

"Stay a while...you may enjoy it..."

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:06 am

"Oommf!" Air was driven out of her lungs as Amelie subjected her in a very erotic bearhug, and Orochi could tell that the match was starting to go in her foe's favor. Still, it's not like she's not enjoying the sensation of their bountiful assets being pressed against each other, mushrooming each other in a battle for supremacy. "Aahn... so brazen... so cheeky..." Orochi moaned, breathing heavily as she felt Amelie was starting to gain superiority in their contest of sensuality.

Still, she was curious of what Amelie would do next, so she would remain there, licking her own lips as she waited for the Frenchwoman's next move. "Mmm... is that so? Let's see what you got, darling..." she challenged.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next