Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strange Things Afoot

2 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Strange Things Afoot - Page 13 Empty Re: Strange Things Afoot

Post by Maxy Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:57 pm

Fate was surprised to see Alaina stand. “Err, I didn’t mean right this moment.” Before she could continue she yawned. “I meant later on, but I would like that yes.” She knew that Alaina and her mom would have some ring time before Alaina went back, so it be a matter if her thing with Alaina happened before or after, but she didn’t feel the need to iron out that detail at that exact moment. “Whenever before you go back is alright."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:39 am

"Ohhhh I see. I totally understand now. I mean tomorrow would be the only day I could spar before I head back but I can arrange that. I will probably have to get going tonight though, I really do need some sleep and the rest will help me contend with the jet lag on the way back to Japan." Alaina said with a yawn as she stretched. She really hoped that the next day would work out better for both of her friends as well, given that Alaina had upcoming matches just as soon as she got back to Japan.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:02 pm

“Thanks” Fate told her before leaving the room. How Alaina was going to fit all of that in before going back Fate didn’t know, nor felt like questioning at this hour. As much as she had her own matters do deal with, which Alaina was helping with a bit, Fate felt that the main thing was her mother doing better. If it would last would be another story, but as of now she had the feeling things would be alright.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:06 pm

"All right, but right now I need to sleep. I am going to go get some rest and I will see you guys for a good long while tomorrow I think." Alaina said as she yawned, stretching as her exhaustion was beginning to show. Alaina was very tired, and absolutely needed to get some sleep.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:09 pm

When it came time for the ladies to head out in the morning, strongly Kelly wasn’t ready. He went to see what was keeping her, and was surprised to see she was still in bed. He felt like waking her, but decided to leave her be, feeling with how she’s been it might be a nice change for her to sleep in once in a while. She offered Alaina a lift to where their training center is, informing her Kelly will meet them there.

About an hour and a half later, Kelly finally woke up. She proceeded to prepare herself for the day, unaware of how behind she was. Things were quite, but didn’t feel too quiet, at least not right away. After showering and getting dressed, it didn’t occur to her that she was the only one there. As she was eating, she did get a slight feeling things were a tad on the noise side, but not to the level where it was a concern. As she cleaned up from her late breakfast, the current broadcast on the radio mentioned the time, and at first she didn’t give it a thought, but soon after it hit her…”Fuck.”

She rushed to grab her workout clothing and drove off. Luckily for her, as quick as she tried to be, didn’t end up being pulled over, though she dodged a couple of bullets along the way. When she arrived she hurried inside. She took a moment to catch her breath, as well as observe what was going on, which in front of her she saw Wes working with a bunch of their students.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:54 am

Alaina was inside waiting for Kelly for a short time. She had loosened up a bit and made her way to the back, already changed into her wrestling gear. Alaina was inside a practice ring as she leaned against the ropes, looking over the gym as everyone went to work. After a few minutes of looking things over she saw Kelly entering the gym.

"Hey there, glad you could finally join us. For a second I thought you might be scared to see me inside the ropes again or something." Alaina joked to Kelly as she came within earshot. "Do whatever ya have to, I will be here ready to go whenever you are."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:55 pm

Wes had a feeling she’d show up, it was just a matter of when she’d get up and how fast she’d get here. He simply smiles in her direction before going back to what he was doing. Kelly doesn’t say anything verbally towards him, nor Alaina for that comment, but does her a ‘yeah, right’ look’. Before she goes to change, she does go to Wes to see if any office business by her needed to be done first. He mentions there are a couple of things to attend to, but nothing important that has to be done right now.

She goes to get ready, and like she did when she woke up, she takes her time, but isn’t anywhere near as long from when she woke up to when she noticed she was late. Putting on simple workout clothing, she prepared herself before heading out there. While she did that, Wes had a moment to ask Alaina “So what are you two planning on doing exactly? Whatever it is try not to make her overdo it so soon.” He knew Kelly was a competitive one, and would want to get back into that mindset asap, but knowing the in-ring history the two ladies have, he didn’t want Kelly to take things too hard and risk injury and create another setback as she was about to get her feet wet again.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:40 am

"We are just doing a standard rules for the spar, nothing crazy. I am a bit surprised that she didn't say anything to you." Alaina said to Wes as she sat on the apron, still waiting for Kelly. She didn't mind helping out but she had a match schedule to keep up with in Japan, and Kelly didn't seem to mind taking her time. Alaina did her best to be patient, knowing that Kelly was teetering on the edge of retirement. She kicked her legs and hummed a few songs to herself while she waited.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu May 02, 2019 6:05 am

“I knew you two would be doing something together, but remember with her a simple workout spar can turn into a pay per view main event if the right buttons are pressed.” It wasn’t that he didn’t trust Alaina, she was completely fine as far as he was concerned, but knowing how his wife views and treats this profession was something he learned not to overlook.

”That said, need someone to officiate, or you two going to police yourselves?”

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu May 02, 2019 10:44 am

"I didn't think we needed a referee but if you want to by all means have at it. You know her better than I do and if you think she needs to have one we had better let you fill the role." Alaina said, looking around for Kelly still. She tried to relax, leaning back against the ropes, trying not to let Kelly's lack of punctuality bother her very much. Alaina wanted to see Kelly get back in the swing of things, although at this rate she would have to cancel tomorrows flight back to Japan!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content