Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strange Things Afoot

2 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Strange Things Afoot - Page 8 Empty Re: Strange Things Afoot

Post by Maxy Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:15 pm

"Alright I guess." Kelly told Alaina shortly after she returned. As they sat and continued to talk Kelly eventually brought u the match that happened. "Not that it was bad but I could tell you were easing up on the gas out there...though there's something about the whole thing that I can't quite put my finger on, and it's kinda bugging me."

As she attempted to figure it out, a few of the girls brought the one jerkwad from earlier to her, since she had trouble standing on her own. It felt semi-forced, but the gitl apologized for her behavior and tone, which Kelly accepted and offered to teach the girl how to do this for real if she wanted to, though warns her if she's sore now she better get use to it cause it's not that simple. After the gal's lead away Kelly goes back to what she was thinking of. She wanted to know why she felt what she did, and while sometimes she can shake such a feeling she couldn't this time. She was able to ask Alaina about it when she heard someone from one of the backrooms scream "OW MY EVERYTHING!"

While what would usually cause a look of curiosity caused her 'protective parent' mode to activate. She recognized that voice, but to he it felt strange that she would hear it here. She goes to where she heard the scream, and when she made her way back there, which she didn't care if anyone stopped from her from going to an area where only staff and entertainment guests are permitted, she saw Fate. Fate was sitting in a chair, and while she was overall fine, everything that Alaina did to her in the match came back and hit her all at once. Kelly noticed what Fate was wearing, plus the mask she had on was close by. She looked at Fate and turned to Alaina if she followed and asked "What's going on here?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Alaina talked with Kelly for a while, knowing that things seemed to be moving much closer to her being her old self. However once Kelly got up and started to walk Alaina followed just to make sure that Kelly didn't do anything rash again. Once they arrived in the back and saw Fate sitting there Alana fully expected the questioning.

"After you stepped into the ring the event seemed a bit on edge. That is part of the reason I stepped forward to volunteer. I recognized your daughter and the two of us stepped up to put on a show while not doing anything crazy to hurt one another. I coached her through her moves and told her what I was going to do so I didn't think she would be very banged up, but it looks like I was wrong."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:38 pm

Usually seeing one of her young in such condition would put her more on edge, however given her background she had a feeling Fate would be fine…granted she might be feeling a bit sore for a bit longer since it was her first time out there, but that usually came when one first does this sort of thing.  Kelly checked her over just to be sure though.  “She’ll be alright, though she might be a bit stiff for a bit.  Could have been worse if you went full throttle on her though.”  Given that this, even if not as competitive as if say Alaina and Kelly, was still pretty physical compared to what Fate was used to, so the reaction of faded adrenaline on a first time wrestler was easy to diagnose.

This however brought some questions for Fate, which the main one being why she was even hear to begin with.  Fate admits it was a mix of being ‘convinced’ into it and having the need for some money.  She was hesitant because she didn’t want to dishonour her family’s reputation when it came to wrestling if she was seen here, which she mentions her getup helped with that a bit but still had doubts going through with it until being convinced by Alaina.  She was also concerned if something went wrong it could ruin her possible basketball career as she had a scholarship for that.  Kelly turned towards Alaina, and after a moment of silence she told her “So that’s two people, with an asterisk, in my family you’ve beaten…we’ll get you one of these days.” That last statement was a bit difficult to tell if she was serious, playful, or a combination of both.”  She looked back at Fate and gave her a pat on the back before telling one of the people with her to make sure she gets home without anything else happening to her.

Once that was taken care of she looks back at Alaina and asks “Now what?”

Last edited by Maxy on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:45 pm

Alaina was relieved that the mother-daughter talk went as smoothly as it did. She sat back, staying out of it. She felt it wasn't her place to say anything right now. That changed a bit once she was addressed directly by Kelly. Alaina was quiet a moment before deciding to open her mouth.

"I think we've had a good successful night at getting you right back to where you were before to be honest. If you want to go out and do more I am cool with that though, if you want to head home we can load up in the car and I'll get you guys home."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:25 pm

Kelly didn’t feel like packing it in just yet as much has happened yet, even though the last little bit was pretty eventful it still didn’t feel late as far as she could tell.  “Leave? Already?  Are you mad woman?” she was fine if it was felt a change of location would be good.

Last edited by Maxy on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:27 am

Alaina figured that they had made enough of a scene here. If Kelly wanted to stay out Alaina was all in favor of that, but a new location was preferred. "I think after the little scene was made here we should probably go somewhere else. Did either of you have a place in mind?" Alaina asked, figuring that by virtue of living here they would know somewhere to go.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Giving a small shrug Kelly said “Not really.” She let Alaina lead if there was anywhere she had in mind, or if they were going to chance it, it didn’t matter to her at the moment. “What’cha thinkin’?”

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:56 pm

Alaina thought for a minute, trying to recall places they passed by on their way here. "I mean O really don't know what is around here. Maybe if we all went back to your place to settle down or something that would be best?" Alaina asked as she looked to the two women. She had no idea what they would think of her suggestion but knew she would find out soon enough.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:33 am

"I got no objections if you think that be best." Kelly didn't seem to mind, though she didn't want to remain idle. Fate wasn't sure how to respond since she didn't didn't want to intrude. Even though Fate would have gotten back home just fine she went with the two older ladies, though she didn't say much unless spoken to directly. Kelly didn't want things tonight to end, though she agreed with Alaina's though of it appears that she has her old mindset back again.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:06 am

"It is all up to you guys really. Lime I said you o now the area, I don't so if ya have any suggestions or know something you would rather do than head home I am all ears." Alaina said with a smile but looming directly at the more passive Fate, hoping she would break from being a wall flower and throw a few possibilities out there.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content