by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Calling of the Siren and rise of a hero

2 posters

Go down

Calling of the Siren and rise of a hero Empty Calling of the Siren and rise of a hero

Post by RJD Sun May 07, 2017 7:47 pm

As the crowd wined down after a long fought match and shifted around the AFW Arena something would be brewing, they say that there is a calm before a storm, although this time there would be a small buzz and the bustling of entertained fans conversing and resting up before the next match. However the brief rest of the crowd would be interrupted as " Misery " By Paramore blared through-out the arena, the suddenness of the sound catching the attention of many of the crowd and even causing a few people in the front row to jump from surprise.

As the music droned on the lights in the Arena would dim and be tinted blue, before a slight blare of darker blue would be directed towards the crowd and ramp, creating an effect than almost replicated the Arena being underwater. Then without even a seconds more delay the source of these events would appear, eagerly exposing her long flowing pink hair and small mostly exposed form to the crowd, decked out in a pirate costume that looked a bit too frilly to be associated with the dirty and barbaric nature of real historical pirates. Many in the crowd had no clue who this form had been, afterall it wasn't as if she had appeared all that often. True the mystery woman had made some impact when she appeared, but not enough so that other than a few select fans would happen to remember her involvement in a heated hardcore match or the contrasting sensual highlight she had become in her debut match.

Regardless of if and what the fans recognised her from the figure before them would be the Siren of the Buccaneer's faction who rarely appear before Tension fans. The pink haired pirate standing on the ramp would be the short beauty Annette Nissen. Annette would be holding something in her hands, it would be a box shaped and designed like a treasure chest and surprisingly it was accurate enough to look like the real deal. Annette would slowly walk down the ramp and towards the ring, the fans now having another more pressing mystery before them of wondering what was in the box the pretty pirate would be holding.

Soon enough Annette would journey into the ring, arriving at her destination and swiftly rolling under the bottom ropes before grasping said ropes with one hand and using them to rise to her feet, before then bending down and picking up the treasure chest she had left on the apron and fitting it between the two ropes. The box was about the size of a Stanley toolbox. As soon as the Buccaneer entered the ring she would gesture towards the ringside official, before they would slide a mic towards the Siren, which she would quickly accept and place the treasure chest beside before then picking up the mic to finally explain why she was here.

" Hello, I'm guessing you don't know me. I'm Annette Nissen and I'm one of the members of the Buccaneers. " As soon as Annette mentioned her team there would be a acceptably loud reaction of booing, which would earn a smile from Annette before she continued speaking. " Well that helps me with my point. You know about my team due to Spring, Arthur and Denice, but I don't feel like I've did anything for our team. So today I'm here to rectify that. " Annette would say, being surprisingly well spoken with a slight bratty tone to her voice, not quite the gruff voice some would expect of a pirate.

After expressing that thought Annette would turn to face the Ramp, before immediately beginning to speak again. " So if anyone dares to try and step in our path then come meet me now, let me show that you're horribly mistaken if you think that we're going to stop our controversial ways, or if you think you can somehow stop us. " Annette would confidently request, waiting to see if anyone would accept her offer.

Back to top Go down

Calling of the Siren and rise of a hero Empty Re: Calling of the Siren and rise of a hero

Post by Jaystar Thu May 11, 2017 1:43 am

Star was hanging out backstage, carefully observing what Tension had to offer tonight. He was still new to the league, and checking out what was going on was beneficial in many ways. He got to see all the different wrestlers in action there, what kind of moves did they usually use, basically getting an all-around better picture of what it was to be a wrestler in AFW.

Despite not having any matches set up for tonight, Star had still dressed up in his usual wrestling attire. It was an essential part of his whole wrestler alias, and he was very fond of his superhero gimmick. Quite frankly, it was at the core of how he wanted to get known here at AFW. He didn't want to be a wrestler just for wrestling - no, it was much more fun to be a character with a purpose! He wanted to be the brave hero ready to fight against whoever challenged him, or needed to be put in their place in the name of justice.

Funnily, as the next fighter of the night started making her entrance, Star could see he wasn't the only one having a cosplay-ish gimmick. A pirate girl! That looked like fun! The aspiring hero's interest immediately hit a new high.

Star was carefully watching as the pirate girl was making her way to the ring. She didn't seem to be the biggest of wrestlers, but still somehow very cute. And certainly her outfit was very generous to a boy with an eye for cute girls... And based on her outfit, she wasn't one of the good girls. Hopefully he could get the chance to be the hero putting the pirate in her place one day...

Then it got even more interesting as the girl started talking. For some reason the crowds were booing at her... What had she done? Her accent sounded very familiar, and Star could bet that she was from a Nordic country. Growing up in Norway made that very clear to him. And of course, her name was also revealing. He really wanted to get to know this girl better.

But what was she saying? Who was she expecting? Who was going to be her opponent? Or didn't she have one? Was there a cute pirate girl waiting for a brave challenger in the ring? "Could I be it?"

If Annette would have had an opponent set up, surely someone would have appeared right away. Apparently the situation was demanding for a brave challenger here. And Star had now the perfect chance to be the hero.

Finally the silence was broken by the beats of The Weeknd's Starboy. That got the crowds immediately wild, and Star couldn't help but congratulate himself again for having a very popular entrance theme. Even though his lack of preparedness what somewhat unnerving, he still managed to put on a determined look on his face as he was marching down the ramp.

Rolling himself into the ring, he then energetically climbed the nearest turnbuckle. With his usual serious face, Star greeted the crowds by raising his hand in the air. Then springing on to the next one, he repeated his greeting at every turnbuckle. Being readily given a mic as well, he then settled down right in front of Annette. The two ended up being almost too close for comfort, but Star knew that giving a brave and determined impression was crucial.

"Hello, I'm Starboy. And I'm the good guy...I'm the hero. And sounds like I was being called for in here..." he stopped for a second to let the crowds voice their opinion. "While I have to admit that I know nothing about you or what you've done, as a hero I can tell that pirates are always no good... And I'm glad to be the one stopping you!"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Calling of the Siren and rise of a hero Empty Re: Calling of the Siren and rise of a hero

Post by RJD Sat May 20, 2017 8:42 am

Annette would wait patiently and then impatiently for a challenger to announce themselves, her anticipating grin turning to a slightly doubtful expression as she seemingly got annoyed about how long she was being made to wait. Of course the Buccaneer hadn't actually arranged anything beforehand and so shouldn't have expected an immediate response, but due to being spoiled through most her life she expected someone to take her offer right away.

Soon enough her smile would return though, as another song blared through-out the arena and luckily an opponent appeared before Annette threw any kind of tantrum. The Buccaneer would wait for her new guest to enter the ring, noting immediately that the man seemed to be of the heroic variety, donning stars on his attire that in Annette's mind wouldn't be the fitting look of an immoral wrestler.

Annette would then seem to get irritated right of the bat as the wrestler climbed one of the turnbuckles, before then repeating the process with each one, clearly getting on the bad side of the Buccaneer who wanted to be her potential opponent and crowds main focus. Regardless though she would let him do his thing, just glaring into his back as he did so before then forcing a deceptive smile as he somewhat invading her personal space before speaking.

Annette would listen pretty intensely, making eye contract with the hero as he delivered his speech. The Buccaneer was more than a little glad that her guest seemed to be so respectful and good willed, since she had been looking for such an individual to mess with tonight. " Hello Starboy, I'm Annette of the buccaneers, it's a pleasure to meet you. It's nice to bump into a fellow Scandinavian this far out " Annette would respond, likely being a bit more polite than the hero has assumed she would be.

The Siren would then give herself a small break before continuing on, clearly done with introductions. " Now that you've arrived want to get down to business? There's a special something in this treasure chest that I had hoped to use today, if you seem so determined to stop me then surely you don't mind playing by my rules, do you? " The Buccaneer would say, swiftly moving along to her proposed challenge and questioning the hero if he'd accept, although she was fairly certain he would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed May 24, 2017 4:59 pm

Star had almost hoped that coming so close to the Buccaneer would have made her take a couple of steps back, but he was out of luck. Instead, Annette seemed to be confident enough as well to smile and look right into his eyes. To be honest, while delivering his speech and listening to the Buccaneer's consequent words, Star could feel a tension building up between the two. He was actually getting very eager to fight this girl.

And yes, Annette was being even surprisingly polite. Maybe it was due to the Scandinavian roots... The manners there these days were far from the barbarian acts of the Vikings. Anyway, the politeness suited Star just fine, even though it could have been easier for him to take a stand on Annette had she been outright rude and malicious.

Star hadn't actually yet seen properly what was the treasure chest, and he had to smirk as he realised the Buccaneer had brought one to the ring with her. How appropriate! While he didn't really have a guess on what could be inside it, usually they contained valuable things, right? And looked like the only way to find out - and potentially win the contents - was to accept any challenge the Buccaneer would have in mind.

"Well, I'm not sure if your rules are worthy of playing by, but I'll be more than glad to do that anyway. And you'll get to find out that no rules will be saving you from falling victim to the hand of justice!"

Now that he had accepted her challenge, Star was very eager to find out what it was all going to be about. What did the cute Buccaneer have in mind?

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun May 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Annette would listen as her opponent doubted her, earning a frown from the Buccaneer, before his hearty statement made it clear her turn to talk had arrived again, prompting a large grin to appear over the Siren's face as she pretended his earlier doubts hadn't been expressed. " Well in this box I have something special! " Annette would say, before then energetically bending down to pick up the treasure box and revealing it's contents to the opponent, sparkling 4 different pairs of handcuffs to the man ,which may have been slightly excessive but, the spoiled pirate was more than happy to have multiple of her favourite toy.

" So if you wan't to play justice then how about you try to restrain me, afterall I'm sure most brands of justice favour restraining and capturing above brute force. " Annette would continue, pointing her sparkling smile towards her heroic companion. " So how about it? First person to handcuff their opponent against the turnbuckle top ropes win. Although if I win then you'd better be ready for me to pop your cherry, hero " The Siren would continue, before then lowering the box again and waiting to hear if the man accepted her terms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:00 am

Star was very eager to see what was in the treasure chest. That had to be a treasure, right? How fun! He could be a hero saving it from the hands of a buccaneer! That would make for a great stipulation for the match...

Except that when the box was opened, the contents were not at all what Star had predicted. In fact, the boy had to swallow for a second, slightly from the disappointment of not having a treasure in the ring, and slightly from the fact that he instantly realised what the Buccaneer's favorite toys could be used for...and how it could affect the match they were about to have.

And sure enough, a handcuff match was exactly what the cute Danish had in mind. It made Star somewhat unease, but that was something he would not let anyone to see. And then again, as the girl kept on telling about her idea, it did make totally sense! For his heroic tendencies, handcuffs were a perfect way to restrain outlawed enemies.

He was more than ready to accept her challenge - but the Buccaneer's last words made him instantly confuse. What did that mean? Was she outright flirting with him? Well, the best idea was to disregard that, and move on like it had never been said.

Annette could see that Star was confused for a moment, before finally replying her. Grunting, he said "Sounds about right... I'm sure that it won't be the first time a Buccaneer such as you have had to face being restrained in one of those!" But there was still one question in his mind though... How could one gain access to the handcuffs? "So, two of those will be given to me, and two to you, right?" Hopefully the pirate girl wasn't having more twisted rules in her mind.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down